This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
    An intersting option is to trade Zirbes to Red Srar and get Bolden to Maccabi
    Zirbes loves Zvezda but you paid him a fortune. We cannot afford even one third of his contract, so why would he accept that trade?

Comment

• Panatinikos has been bought by L.Lakavicius now offering a contract to D. Motiejunas, which is already a serious step towards European champions.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
        Zirbes loves Zvezda but you paid him a fortune. We cannot afford even one third of his contract, so why would he accept that trade?
        1. Spahjia asks him to leave Maccabi.
        2. MTA will pay some of his salary and will calculate it with Bolden.
        3. As you wrote: He loves your team and will be compromise with his salary
        2022/2023:
        PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
        SG: Baldwin, Hollins
        SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
        PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
        PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

1. Spahjia asks him to leave Maccabi.
          2. MTA will pay some of his salary and will calculate it with Bolden.
          3. As you wrote: He loves your team and will be compromise with his salary
          The problem is that Zvezda doesn't get much from this. If we let Bolden for Zirbes we have a center (who hasn't played well in a year) but we lose our starting PF. Also in a year we will lose Zirbes unless we pay him and for Bolden if we lose him we can get 675k. How is this a good deal for Zvezda?

It would be great for Maccabi but there is zero incentive for Zvezda to do this...

Comment

The problem is that Zvezda doesn't get much from this. If we let Bolden for Zirbes we have a center (who hasn't played well in a year) but we lose our starting PF. Also in a year we will lose Zirbes unless we pay him and for Bolden if we lose him we can get 675k. How is this a good deal for Zvezda?

It would be great for Maccabi but there is zero incentive for Zvezda to do this...
            As I understand, he can use his opt out to the 76rs, and go to Maccabi. I doubt if except from money, Red Star can do better.
            At least, Red Star can get Center.

BTW: Spahjia talk with him and with Phili GM and promise him lot of min per a game, and he knows him well
            2022/2023:

Comment

Hello, Fener's fans.
              Regards from Nunnally...

http://www.sportando.com/en/europe/t...enerbahce.html
              He opted for sure. He wants to stay because no one showed interest for him outside Fener

Comment

As I understand, he can use his opt out to the 76rs, and go to Maccabi. I doubt if except from money, Red Star can do better.
                At least, Red Star can get Center.

BTW: Spahjia talk with him and with Phili GM and promise him lot of min per a game, and he knows him well
                Again I cannot see the future It would be stupid for Zvezda to accept that deal, since in the worst case scenario we will get 675k if Bolden doesn't come this year. For that cash we will sign 2 players, even more if we count locals.

Regarding Bolden, he should be careful of going to Maccabi, since he would be THE guy in Zvezda. Minutes, role, everything. He would get a high track to a nice NBA contract. Maccabi, I just don't feel it will be as smooth.

Comment

Again I cannot see the future It would be stupid for Zvezda to accept that deal, since in the worst case scenario we will get 675k if Bolden doesn't come this year. For that cash we will sign 2 players, even more if we count locals.

Regarding Bolden, he should be careful of going to Maccabi, since he would be THE guy in Zvezda. Minutes, role, everything. He would get a high track to a nice NBA contract. Maccabi, I just don't feel it will be as smooth.
                  I can understand Zvezda's point of view.

But if he'll use the opt out? any case you'll lose him, and you get some cash. MTA can offer you a real Center
                  2022/2023:

Comment

I can understand Zvezda's point of view.

But if he'll use the opt out? any case you'll lose him, and you get some cash. MTA can offer you a real Center
                    That is true but I don't see it happening. I find it hard that Zvezda will make any personnel moves before they add a coach. Adding Zirbes then getting a run n shoot coach could be a disaster. I think we will wait a bit more...

Comment

That is true but I don't see it happening. I find it hard that Zvezda will make any personnel moves before they add a coach. Adding Zirbes then getting a run n shoot coach could be a disaster. I think we will wait a bit more...
                      Right. We have to wait a while to see, even it can be sooner then we think
                      2022/2023:

Comment

As Pick wrote in "one", it is a triple deal, that the 76rs wants him with Spajia.
                        We have to wait and see how is the deal going.
                        Between Boldan and MTA, it's all done
                        Why would anyone want anybody with Spahija, awful coach, I don't think he will last half season with Maccabi
                        UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Srle View Post
                          Why would anyone want anybody with Spahija, awful coach, I don't think he will last half season with Maccabi
                          Atleast Maccabi has a coach, bad one or not..
                          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• boldan. not bad .
                            thomas.i'd be curious to know if is really a spahija choice
                            lojeski. he would change mta dimention. playoffs sure with him

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
                              Atleast Maccabi has a coach, bad one or not..
                              At least we have the present and probably future,some belong to history long ago....
                              Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                              SG/PG: Walden
                              SG: Loyd
                              SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                              SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                              PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                              PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                              C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

• Originally posted by G&B View Post
                                Panatinikos has been bought by L.Lakavicius now offering a contract to D. Motiejunas, which is already a serious step towards European champions.
                                no we didnt. its just a stupid rumor that an unreliable greek (female) journalist brought to light today. this summer this journalist and the site she works for(and the others journalists there) hasnt said anything correct about panathinaikos.

motiejunas would be a choice if singleton leaves. right now we cant afford him and we have a really crowded frontcourt. he is for sure a top tier player for euroleague level,but singleton still remains our top priority and after our last offer,he will probably continue with the team for at least next season
                                Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information