0%
    Fener, 2-3
    0%
    Fener, 1-3
    0%
    Fener, 0-3
    0%
    FENER
    cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
    calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

It will be epic series.
    OAKA will be hell
    Fener needs much more than today s performance to reach the F4 against PAO
    1st in IBN 2018-2019
    2nd in IBN 2016-2017
    2nd in IBN 2015-2016
    1st in IBN 2014-2015
    2nd in IBN 2013-2014
    2nd in IBN 2012-2013
    2nd in IBN 2010-2011
    3nd in IBN 2009-2010
    1st in IBN 2008-2009
    2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
    https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
    @RankingsSport

Comment

I think from all the members on this forum my opinion is the most valuable for this match because I have a short history of disliking these 2 teams from time to time more then the ohter teams in this competition

So my opinion is hard hard game for both teams. Home advantage is such a big plus seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by CG View Post
        It will be epic series.
        OAKA will be hell
        Fener needs much more than today s performance to reach the F4 against PAO
        Right now PAO is an obviously stronger team with deeper roster. Pascual is the key factor. If he can exploit PAO's advantage, Fener's chances are not at all good.

Comment

%20 | 3-0 Fenerbahce
          %40 | 3-1 Fenerbahce
          % 5 | 3-2 Fenerbahce

% 5 | 3-0 Panathinaikos
          % 5 | 3-1 Panathinaikos
          %25 | 3-2 Panathinaikos
          FENERBAHÇE 2017/2018

Sloukas - Dixon - Sinan
          Wanamaker - Guduric - Melih
          Datome - Nunnally - Egehan
          Melli - Kalinic - Barış
          Vesely - Thompson - Ahmet

Comment

The reality is that if Fener doesn't improve, PAO will do a 3-0.
            Euroleague IBN Game Champion 2007-2008
            2nd in EUROLEAGUE IBN PREDICTION GAME 2008-2009

"And then comes Panathinaikos and their young center, Pekovic. He hit me once and it was like getting hit by a train.
            He's a big boy. I said to him, "How much you weigh?" and he said, "Too much".

And he was right."

Ricardo Greer, Nancy

Comment

Pao is vary serious team with deeper roster then us. They have the home court adventage and they are favorite to win the serie. But mayby, just maybe we have chance if for instance Nunnalli get injured before the serie starts. This guy is killing us the whole season and we are better team without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                Right now PAO is an obviously stronger team with deeper roster. Pascual is the key factor. If he can exploit PAO's advantage, Fener's chances are not at all good.
                PAO have been performing much better recently, it is obvious but I can't agree with you about the roster depth and strenght. For example we can name Calathes, James and Singleton as the key players for PAO; and Bogdanovic, Datome, Udoh for Fener. I firmly believe that Fener has a better trio. If we talk about the quality, Fener has an advantage but recent form doesn't give us a clue to predict whether the team can reach its maximum again in 15 days or not. Although Pascual is the key factor according to you, Obradovic always has a plan to surprise everybody. Let's see...
                FENERBAHÇE 2017/2018

Sloukas - Dixon - Sinan
                Wanamaker - Guduric - Melih
                Datome - Nunnally - Egehan
                Melli - Kalinic - Barış
                Vesely - Thompson - Ahmet

Comment

5vs5 and according to both teams current form and rosters it should be an easy 3-0 or 3-1 for panathinaikos.

But ulker will definetely have the push from the referees and this closes the gap. However they really need to put a show in greece in order to secure a victory for ulker. And this wont be allowed by the green fans and they will make it sure for the referees to know that too. If they play 50-50 they wont have any problem. If they dont,they can check videos of what "accidents" might happen in greece sometimes

Comment

At this point, PAO is definitely the favorite here, contrary to what we'd say 2 months ago.

With a turnover risk on every dribble, it's quite a tough job for Fener. The great thing with Obradovic and this current Fener team is that you cannot rule them out. also a few sleeping guns in the roster. That's probably most Fener fans are counting on.

clearly the best match-up of the playoffs.
                    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Black.Mamba View Post
                      PAO have been performing much better recently, it is obvious but I can't agree with you about the roster depth and strenght. For example we can name Calathes, James and Singleton as the key players for PAO; and Bogdanovic, Datome, Udoh for Fener. I firmly believe that Fener has a better trio. If we talk about the quality, Fener has an advantage but recent form doesn't give us a clue to predict whether the team can reach its maximum again in 15 days or not. Although Pascual is the key factor according to you, Obradovic always has a plan to surprise everybody. Let's see...
                      I really think that Fener fans are a bit overhyped about Obradovic.He used to be the best coach in Europe,but he lost that position in recent years. He doesn't pull of the strings completelly even in his own team.Pascual is a coach with huge experiense and regarding current condition of the teams and with home court advantage I see Pao winning this series
                      Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                      SG/PG: Walden
                      SG: Loyd
                      SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                      SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                      PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                      PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                      C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

Originally posted by Black.Mamba View Post
                        I disagree. Calathes,Singleton and Gist are the key players for Pao. For Fener i think that Sloukas,Bogdanovic and Udoh are the key players.

Comment

fener often depend on Bogdanovic. it have to find this.

Comment

First five of Fener are better then first five of Pao. Bench players of Pao are far better then our bench players. Obra or Pascual I don't know in this moment. In the poll I voted for Pascual.

Comment

Singleton and James are key players for Pao, Bogdan and Gigi for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information