X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franke View Post
    sorry for bad Video
    press conference

Min 8,15 the Coach of Belgrade & from min 13,25 Coach Trincheri ( must see )

That is a childish tantrum by Andrea. A shitty way to behave, especially knowing the way he was all OK on the call on the previous play

I agree with you though. No use in crying, just move forward. Both of our teams were on the loosing end of some very tough and unlucky losses. We lost a game on the last play in UNICS. We also didn't get a call vs Dacka as well. It hurts, but there is not much you can do but to improve and start beating teams by more than 1 possession

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
      It's a 50-50 call, depending on ref criteria in. If that is a foul then you have to see that 15 second before that when Jenkins scored a game winning basket, plus before that a minute back Miller took out his legs during the layup. Obvious foul and a 2+1 situation. There were a lot of thing that were not called even before that. First half, everything was called. Second half, calls started disappearing on the both sides. Again, not a well reffed game and I am pissed about it as well but certainly no tendency or pulling for any team.

You can see the Jenkins call on 1:15 (or rather a non-call). Pure 2+1 situation.

Agree 100%. But you have to understand the frustration of loosing five fucking games with four or less points. Or should I say point (three games). It´s pretty harsh for every Bamberg Basketball member.

Comment

Originally posted by Franke View Post
        sorry for bad Video
        press conference

Min 8,15 the Coach of Belgrade & from min 13,25 Coach Trincheri ( must see )

no wonder Zvezda plays only with two american players, Radonjić and his english

Originally posted by freakbb View Post
        Do you mean "Delije damaging the arena in Bamberg..."?
        you are still a newbie here, you've got to know that individuals here will only talk about what they think is positive and never about the negatives if someone else won't put it in front of them.
        especially the guy you quoted, he is a master for that.
        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
          You can always say "that was a terrible call" etc. But to talk about robbery (which inclines intent to favor someone) and degrade another team...
          Unfortunately, this is something you so often do

Comment

I think Andrea has not been angry about the last missing whistle but rather at the beginning of the game as Belgrade just before half-time ( min 17 ) had only 3 fouls ....
            Belgrade played really good defensive but just with the support of the refs that this hard gait just allowed ... crying does not help you have to adjust itself just at each game on the refs.
            And this has made Belgrade better than Bamberg.
            Last edited by Franke; 11-16-2016, 08:10 AM.
            BROSE BAMBERG
            Manager : Leo de Rycke
            Coach : Roel Moors (New )

Guards : LEE /
            K.Taylor / Font / Stuckey /Weidemann
            Forwards : McLean / B.Taylor / Olinde /
            Bigs : Clarke / Marei / Sengfelder / Harris

www.telekombasketball.de/news/bamberg-wie-im-rausch-hinter-den-kulissen-des-8-titels/1281"
            youtube.com/watch?v=vIoybUM6HIw / min 0,44 FREAKS

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
              you are still a newbie here, you've got to know that individuals here will only talk about what they think is positive and never about the negatives if someone else won't put it in front of them.
              Really, best comment of the year

Comment

So, Efes won another game I'd say by luck, mostly beacuse Heurtel was on fire... and also because Pashutin is no Phil Jackson.

The only time we could see some defensive effort was when Balbay was assigned to pester Langford. Valiant effort, really, but he got fouled out in a few minutes, last 3 fouls in a minute or so. Omic is a disappointment, nothing like he was with Gran Canaria last year. If he can get stronger mentally, Heurtel will find him for tons of points in the paint, but he got blocked rather badly by Langford, and then he started to dish out passes to the coach from right under the basket. I mean, come on.
                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                  no wonder Zvezda plays only with two american players, Radonjić and his english

you bullshitting as always, as much as I seen, every Zvezda fan condemned ruining arena..
                  also you are coming here to comment only when Zvezda lost(like your fellows from partizan), so it obvious that you have some complex..
                  but that's ok, I hope that you also enjoyed in game that was played in Zagreb(Cibona-Zvezda 70:91), 47 hours before the game in Bamberg..

Comment

Opinion Brose Bamberg on the Euroleague match against Roter Stern Belgrade about Belgrade "fans"

http://www.brosebamberg.de/saison/ne...stern-belgrad/
                    BROSE BAMBERG
                    Manager : Leo de Rycke
                    Coach : Roel Moors (New )

Guards : LEE /
                    K.Taylor / Font / Stuckey /Weidemann
                    Forwards : McLean / B.Taylor / Olinde /
                    Bigs : Clarke / Marei / Sengfelder / Harris

www.telekombasketball.de/news/bamberg-wie-im-rausch-hinter-den-kulissen-des-8-titels/1281"
                    youtube.com/watch?v=vIoybUM6HIw / min 0,44 FREAKS

Comment

Best defence in Euroleague. Crvena zvezda Belgrade.

visit SALE3672

Comment

But Marko Ray Simonovic, last season 42% for 3pt, this season 50%. He is like a wine, getting better with years.

Comment

James Anderson on fire
                          3/3 3pts 13 points

7 minutes
                          Dacka 24-7 Cska

Comment

Dacka shooting light out behind the arch so far and great effort defensive side.First loss not that far for the CSKA.

Comment

I think score is flipped.
                              Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                              2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                              Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Anderson has played extraordinarily in the first half, and his both fouls were actually clear blocks. Bad luck for him.

Dacka has always had negative and positive sways so far this year, so they won't be able to hold on this cushion, either. I support Dacka but I'd still bet on CSKA...
                                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information