No announcement yet.

Euroleague 2012/13 teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSKA cant do anything this year... Last year they were like NBA ALLStar They dont have AK47 and shved this year...

Comment

• Originally posted by GozGoz View Post
      CSKA cant do anything this year... Last year they were like NBA ALLStar They dont have AK47 and shved this year...
      So they can look better than the last season (if not for the failed summer transfer campaign). And the fact that they get rid of retarded Shved can be as much benficial for them as to Barca was the overseas adventure of Bricky Rubio.

Efes will suck, remeber my word. Top 16 is the upper limit for them. Out of all Turkish teams Fener has the best chances to go far (though I strongly doubt their FF appearance) but it will depend on how tired and worn-out are their famed oldies and how Bo will adapt to his new surroundings.

Worst Barca in EL history? With the best European PG (alongside Bo) and the best shooter in the recent European history? And such a deep and experienced squad? Yeah, their signings weren't very impressive and most of the team leaders are old but I think that nevertheless you must be joking. I still doubt Pascual's coaching but this Barca is a legit candidate for the trip in London.
      2013/2014 IBN Euroleague Prediction Game Winner

Thrash 'till Death!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrorizer View Post
        So they can look better than the last season (if not for the failed summer transfer campaign). And the fact that they get rid of retarded Shved can be as much benficial for them as to Barca was the overseas adventure of Bricky Rubio.

Efes will suck, remeber my word. Top 16 is the upper limit for them. Out of all Turkish teams Fener has the best chances to go far (though I strongly doubt their FF appearance) but it will depend on how tired and worn-out are their famed oldies and how Bo will adapt to his new surroundings.

Worst Barca in EL history? With the best European PG (alongside Bo) and the best shooter in the recent European history? And such a deep and experienced squad? Yeah, their signings weren't very impressive and most of the team leaders are old but I think that nevertheless you must be joking. I still doubt Pascual's coaching but this Barca is a legit candidate for the trip in London.
        all eurolegue team and best player in semifanals when barca won euroleague?

ribio got lost when anderson signed with barca, but you all created myth that rubio sucked in europe. he had bad 6-7 months, rest was briliant for one kid....in period when he was good he ment to barca more than any stat shows
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
          all eurolegue team and best player in semifanals when barca won euroleague?

ribio got lost when anderson signed with barca, but you all created myth that rubio sucked in europe. he had bad 6-7 months, rest was briliant for one kid....in period when he was good he ment to barca more than any stat shows
          pk, I was massive fan of Rubio back in the day (when he was playing so promising and mature for Joventut in his green 16 and 17 years and even more when he outplayed all Russian U-16 team in European finals with a really grandiose performance and a buzzer-beater) and he has the potential to become a really great player. But something went awfully wrong in his development as a player and he wasted almost all this huge potential and that tendency was very clear to me even when he was still in his late teens. In Barca he has one underwhelming but pretending to be decent season and one awfully hideous when he was rivaling Victor Sada in the offensive shittiness. Bricky shot 27% from the three-points range in his EL career with his result in the last season with Barca was 22.4% from behind the arc which is really atrocious for the backcourt player.

And he was alsovdisgusting in NT jerseys for quite a some time. Spain was happy with his injury this summer.

About All-Euroleague team presence. We all know that these teams are fabricated bullshit. Just like Diamantidis' 7 titles of the best defender in a row.
          2013/2014 IBN Euroleague Prediction Game Winner

Thrash 'till Death!

Comment

pk, I was massive fan of Rubio back in the day (when he was playing so promising and mature for Joventut in his green 16 and 17 years and even more when he outplayed all Russian U-16 team in European finals with a really grandiose performance and a buzzer-beater) and he has the potential to become a really great player. But something went awfully wrong in his development as a player and he wasted almost all this huge potential and that tendency was very clear to me even when he was still in his late teens. In Barca he has one underwhelming but pretending to be decent season and one awfully hideous when he was rivaling Victor Sada in the offensive shittiness. Bricky shot 27% from the three-points range in his EL career with his result in the last season with Barca was 22.4% from behind the arc which is really atrocious for the backcourt player.

And he was alsovdisgusting in NT jerseys for quite a some time. Spain was happy with his injury this summer.

About All-Euroleague team presence. We all know that these teams are fabricated bullshit. Just like Diamantidis' 7 titles of the best defender in a row.
            nope he had as well only one bad summer with spain, rest is one myth more

yes he was bad shooter but briliant playemaker who made his team better. it was not sada, it was because anderson he felt down. anderson is briliant talent, but hard to fit in any team because he demands ball in hands and team that works for him, so sada as role player fited perfect. it was pascual who almost destroyed rubio...and yes, by my opinion he deserved all el team....actally that year el hitted nine players out of 10 that were my chocie for el team
            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Huertas best PG in euroleague....
              Give me a break
              He is good but certaintly not the best
              1st in IBN 2018-2019
              2nd in IBN 2016-2017
              2nd in IBN 2015-2016
              1st in IBN 2014-2015
              2nd in IBN 2013-2014
              2nd in IBN 2012-2013
              2nd in IBN 2010-2011
              3nd in IBN 2009-2010
              1st in IBN 2008-2009
              2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
              https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
              @RankingsSport

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information