Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euroleague/Club Competition Signings & Rumours (vol. II)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frodoborg View Post
    Yeah, right.
    Give him 30 million budget, and you'll see there's a lot of juice left in him.
    I don't know if it is true or not, but Ivkovic supposedly was having a lot of physical problems and mental exhaustion, and that it was too much strain for him to work for a club team and handle the Serbian national team. Considering the salary he was getting from Olympiacos, if he could continue, I am sure he would have. So, it probably marks then end of his club coaching career.

So now we have PAO and Olympiacos jobs open, rumors about Siena's job open, Fener and Efes jobs supposedly open, etc. This is a great summer for coaches and their agents.

Comment

• From Maccabi's Facebook: Ricky Hickman agreed terms with Maccabi(2 years)

Original Post in Hebrew:
      מכבי אלקטרה ת"א שמחה להודיעה כי הגארד האמריקאי ריקי היקמן (1.89, 26) מפזארו סיכם לשנתיים במועדון! פרטים נוספים בקרוב...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maccabi_Fan19 View Post
        From Maccabi's Facebook: Ricky Hickman agreed terms with Maccabi(2 years)

Original Post in Hebrew:
        Hickman from pesaro? Jesus what a gamble by maccabi. Are they cutting their budget ?

Comment

• Originally posted by žarko View Post
          Hickman from pesaro? Jesus what a gamble by maccabi. Are they cutting their budget ?
          No, we're used to it
          These are the kind of players we get in Maccabi every year, a cheap gamble that somehow turns out to be a great player and then gets a contract in the NBA or a bigger contract in Europe

Comment

• Originally posted by Maccabi_Fan19 View Post
            From Maccabi's Facebook: Ricky Hickman agreed terms with Maccabi(2 years)

Original Post in Hebrew:
            if true
            he is a very very good player!

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
              if true
              he is a very very good player!
              True. Maccabi puts an announcment in their official web.
              I think even more, that if Hickman sighned, means that Langford stays.
              2022/2023:
              PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
              SG: Baldwin, Hollins
              SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
              PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
              PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Richard Hendrix close to signing a two-year, $2M deal with Milano
                Find the Best Products To Upgrade Your Game. Get In-Depth Athletic Product Reviews & Information On How To Choose Equipment That Works For You.
                THE NEW SPORTANDO: BASKET RUMORS
                THE NEW SPORTANDO: NBA RUMORS
                THE NEW SPORTANDO: real time basket news from around the world!!

Follow us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
                Basket Transactions

Comment

• Hickman is a good player who deserved a shot in Euroleague, but I'm afraid he's reached his peak and I would not expect big improvements from him in the years to come. Maccabi brought in a good guy who gives his all on the court and who has some intriguing skills (can score, very good shooter, almost deadly when taking 3-pointers in transition, an underrated athlete and a vocal leader), but I don't see him go past his limitations (he's small-sized and will struggle at both ends of the court facing bigger, stronger opponents, will force shots and go in foul trouble soon due to his tendency to make silly fouls. He somewhat lacks patience and this negatively affects his decision-making...). That said, I consider him top-16 stuff, hopefully he turns out to be better than that, but as I said, I'm doubtful. Good luck!

Comment

• Obradovic to Efes,Pianigiani to Fener.ıf this happen our league will be very interesting

Comment

• Thread contains too many pages already, continues here.
                      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                      Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information