[Eurobasket 2017 Final] - Slovenia vs Serbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Eurobasket 2017 Final] - Slovenia vs Serbia

It's time for the Final! Slovenia the only unbeaten team in Eurobasket 2017 and Serbia with a decimated roster that has overcome expectations.

Sunday, September 17th 20:30CET - Sinan Erden Arena, Istanbul
    Slovenia
    0%
    Serbia
    0%

Best teams are in the finals, no doubt about that. I root for Serbia, they are the real basketball nation. Serbia, alongside Lithuania never had foreign players and coaches, you must respect that.

Comment

Both teams absolutely deserve to be here. I think Slovenia had the most impressive win of the tournament over Spain, but there is always the danger of a let down game. On Serbia's end how much will Jovic's injury mess with them?

Right now I'm slightly leaning Slovenia, but I think it will be a good final.
      Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Bogdan vs. Dragic

Comment

Apparently 5000-6000 slovenians are going to be in Istanbul.

I'm really happy that its Serbia in the finals, an Ex-YU final, but i think this year we get ze gold.

Comment

I hope my neighbors win the golden medal. They really deserve this medal.

Comment

Originally posted by 00707 View Post
              I hope my neighbors win the golden medal. They really deserve this medal.
              I think both countries are your neighbors

Comment

I think that Serbia will win.

Comment

I believe Slovenia will win, but I'm rooting for Serbia.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                    I think both countries are your neighbors
                    Think the ambiguity was the joke

Comment

Serbia has Bogdanovic, Slovenia doesn't... So, Serbia, sorry, Bogdanovic will win...

F..k, I already missed Bogdan. Hopefully I can see him in Fener again. 😐
                      FENERBAHÇE 2017/2018

Sloukas - Dixon - Sinan
                      Wanamaker - Guduric - Melih
                      Datome - Nunnally - Egehan
                      Melli - Kalinic - Barış
                      Vesely - Thompson - Ahmet

Comment

I think Slovenia has much better odds to win, lets say like 60-40 if Jovic doesn't play. If he does its like 52-48 for Slovenia. Hopefully Serbia will prove me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Black.Mamba View Post
                          Serbia has Bogdanovic, Slovenia doesn't... So, Serbia, sorry, Bogdanovic will win...

F..k, I already missed Bogdan. Hopefully I can see him in Fener again. 
                          you are obsessed with anything related to Fener, but in this particular case, I tend to agree. BB is the best player of EB2017 imho, and that alone favors Serbia over Slovenia, who are a really sympathetic team.

anyway, Beno likes it when we favor their opponents. so I'm doing my part here.
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

I think Slovenia will win and rather easily.They have momentum,their role players play like NBA allstars,they fight for every possesion.I havent been impressed by Serbia at all except for yesterdays first half which again was about Marianovic heroics, and still Russia came back in the game..and i think Slovenias bracket was filled with much better teams.

Comment

Sorry Slovenia, but Sasha deserves a major tournament as a coach, legend!

I will go with Serbia, they had Sasha and Kuzmic, although Slovenia has Doncic.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information