• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gallinari will play Eurobasket

Comment

Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
      Gallinari will play Eurobasket
      Good news for Eurobasket overall, Gallo is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
        Good news for Eurobasket overall, Gallo is great.
        your nba players will play?above all Jokic with Teodosic could be very fun to watch

and Marjanovic apologized with sasha?

Batum and Parker are out for France,all Spanish nba player gave them availabilty to scariolo!

I think could be a very competitive Eurobasket,despite won't give ticket for Olympics or other competition!

Teodosic-Jovic
        Bogdanovic-Nedovic
        Kalinic-Dangubic-Guduric
        Bjelica-Simonovic
        Jovic-Marjanovic-Kuzmic or Milutinov

could be an amazing team

Spain

Rubio-Chacho
        Llull-Abrines
        Claver-Rudy-San Eme
        Pau-Mirotic
        Marc-Hernagomez-Reyes

i think more or less these will be the two roster that will fight for the gold
        Last edited by Italian Pride; 04-13-2017, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Koufos seems to be undecided about joining.
          1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
            Koufos looks undecided about joining.
            You have Papagiannis now
            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
            Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Koufos seems undecided about joining.
              like Gallinari he will join your team at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                You have Papagiannis now
                It's not up to him though, Kings might force him to stay in the US.
                1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
                  like Gallinari he will join your team at the end
                  He'll have plenty of time to rest considering Kings didn't make the playoffs. Also he's not a FA this summer but in the next one where there won't be international duties. Most likely it has to do with the fact that nobody from the FA has contacted neither him to the other NBAers.

Imo the best we could field up ;

Calathes / Mantzaris
                  Sloukas / Pappas / Dorsey
                  Antetokounmpo / Papanikolaou
                  Printezis / Perperoglou (Papapetrou)
                  Koufos / Bourousis / Papagiannis

Bonus : An above average coach.
                  1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

I'll try to predict our teams twelve players:

Kalnietis (Lega A) Lekavičius (LKL)
                    Grigonis (ACB), Gecevičius (ACB) \ Milaknis (LKL)
                    Kuzminskas (NBA), Maciulis (ACB), Ulanovas (LKL) \ Orelikas (TBL)
                    Sabonis (NBA) Motiejūnas (NBA) Jankūnas (LKL)
                    Valanciūnas (NBA) Gudaitis (LKL)

Clearly the place Gecevicius \ Milaknis may be more options (Dulkys (ACB), Juškevičiaus (ACB), Giedraitis (LKL),...). An interesting situation with Orelikas (TBL, Banvit leader), this season it perfect and not without reason eyeing Obradovic wants him to Ulker team, but he is more PF but there is already a surplus of good players.
                    Last edited by G&B; 04-13-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

It's not a rosters' thread guys. There to discuss the power rankings. I agree that now it's 3 more or less obvious favourites. Besides 2 heavy ones in Spain, Serbia it's also Lithuania which seems to have a good chance to pack all or almost all best players. France will lack some big names most likely. Croatia already lost Hezonja and they are not very deep. Italy just can't do it far enough and I think it will be the same story again. Greece is looking very solid on the paper, but I don't see true leader in the backourt who could lead the team to big things so a lot will depend on their game style and how much Greek Freak will be able to dominate. It will be hard for them to find the right balance between playing through him and team overall. There's a lot of strong teams, but Spain, Serbia, Lithuania are oiled and established teams, I also wouldn't be too quick to give up on France. They have reserves i think.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                        It's not a rosters' thread guys. There to discuss the power rankings. I agree that now it's 3 more or less obvious favourites. Besides 2 heavy ones in Spain, Serbia it's also Lithuania which seems to have a good chance to pack all or almost all best players. France will lack some big names most likely. Croatia already lost Hezonja and they are not very deep. Italy just can't do it far enough and I think it will be the same story again. Greece is looking very solid on the paper, but I don't see true leader in the backourt who could lead the team to big things so a lot will depend on their game style and how much Greek Freak will be able to dominate. It will be hard for them to find the right balance between playing through him and team overall. There's a lot of strong teams, but Spain, Serbia, Lithuania are oiled and established teams, I also wouldn't be too quick to give up on France. They have reserves i think.
                        I do think France has the edge on Lithuania, roster wise they're better and on par with Spain and Serbia. Lithuania, Greece and probably Italy are 2nd tier teams at the moment, obviously are capable of grabbing a medal considering how solid they look on paper but they'd have to punch a bit above their weight in order to achieve that. And that will happen in case they're not going to miss their key players.
                        Last edited by R1ou; 04-17-2017, 12:23 PM.
                        1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

@ItalianPride
                          I was actualy defending Belinelli from some of his harshest critics of his at previous eurobaskets, I get what you're saying, just that in my opinion Italy has some really creative players and whenever your team is moving the ball properly, it's the 2003 poetry all over again. For my taste Belinelli kills that in a slow yet sure manner. Might be the coaching, but imo it's the status he receives within the team and I'm not sure those points of his make up for a slower and more predictable offense. In some sets, he could be a great asset, I'm just not sure if he would be willing to give up some priviledges.

I'm under impression from Galinarri's games with Nuggets, I admit. I'd push him on a PF and that opens up a whole set of oppurtunities.
                          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Belinelli improved his game off the ball in the last years expecially during spurs's experience where Pop was excited for his game off the ball,so i think he's best player in the NT off the ball we used him in the past years only with the ball on his hands!

Then I don't think we'll win a medal in next eurobasket but if we want have some chances both Andrea and Marco must be present(if they are healthy expecially the first one obviosuly) without a doubt!

Hackett,Belinelli,Gentile,Datome,Gallinari,Melli,B argnani are essential for us!

Comment

@Yugobasket

According to his agent Miško Ražnatović, the Denver Nuggets are not fascinated with idea of Nikola Jokić to play for Serbia at EuroBasket.
                              1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

According to his agent Miško Ražnatović, the Denver Nuggets are not fascinated with idea of Nikola Jokić to play for Serbia at EuroBasket.
                                Would be a huge loss for Serbia and for EB overall. Very interesting to see if he can trully dominate FIBA or he's another Marc Gasol.

Another bad news for France. Fournier is questionable. Losing Parker, Batum, Gobert, Fourtnier would surely be too much for France to contend.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information