X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [3rd Place] Game 89/A: Spain - Croatia

22-Sep-2013
    17:30 CET

There is one medal left. Can Croatia break their curse and get it? or will Spain go home with a consolation prize?
    Spain
    0%
    Croatia
    0%

The poll is expired.

5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Originally posted by Levenspiel
    Can Croatia break their curse and get it?
    I really doubt... They decided to leave the podium in Athens and it is not that easy to come back... They will probably wait another 18 years...
    https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Originally posted by AirBall View Post
      I really doubt... They decided to leave the podium in Athens and it is not that easy to come back... They will probably wait another 18 years...
      thats was funny

Comment

that guy is so pathetic. on his forum he and other posters before every croatian game cheered against croatia and were so disapointed buahah, so much bitterness it was kinda sad, now they have their five minutes. better to think about their team. pathetic loser that airball

Comment

I am tired of voting wrong selection
          spain then lol

Comment

Well I'll be cheering for Croatia on Sunday even though the Italian restaurant tablecloths they're using as uniforms are a bit hard on the eyes.

Comment

[deleted] - levenspiel

well what did exactly spain showed on this tournament? not much. so croatia has its chances, i would say much more than against athletic france where our balerina tomić would be raped like today
              Last edited by Levenspiel; 09-21-2013, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Croatia +30, and Orenga out next day

Comment

Originally posted by pimpekaustas View Post
                  well what did exactly spain showed on this tournament? not much. so croatia has its chances....
                  Well now that the Croatians have seen four other teams beat Spain like a drum, maybe they'll have the self-confidence to come out and play basketball against the Spanish this time.

Comment

[deleted] - levenspiel

But anyway, I think CRO has better chances to win this game. After last nights 3/20 for 3pts it cannot be worst then that this time, Bogdanovic will start hitting 3s and hopefully CRO will win.
                    Last edited by Levenspiel; 09-21-2013, 10:00 AM.
                    4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

I hate both of them, but Spain has a better chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpekaustas View Post
                        [deleted] - levenspiel

well what did exactly spain showed on this tournament? not much. so croatia has its chances, i would say much more than against athletic france where our balerina tomić would be raped like today
                        Well they showed that they can win against Crotia, but again maybe that match was so one-sided because Croatia came out scared and resigned. This could be a much different story. Still, because of their match outcome I'd say spain has the edge. Hope Croatia proves me wrong.
                        Last edited by Levenspiel; 09-21-2013, 10:01 AM.

Comment

it all depends on first quarter...if Croatia doesn't let them make a big difference, anything is possible... still, my prediction is another double digits win for Spain... hope to be wrong this time

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
                            Well I'll be cheering for Croatia on Sunday even though the Italian restaurant tablecloths they're using as uniforms are a bit hard on the eyes.

and your yellow, green and red isn't?
                            I'm still seing rainbow everywhere I look today after last nights game..
                            "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

i dont like spain basketball politics and i want them all the worst in the future from all players from ex yu who came ver young to spain clubs nobody got his chance, even bojan bogdanović and we all see how great player bojan will be. onl one who got his chance very early was... nikola mirotić! surprise surprise... now 18 year old hezonja in first team of barcelona, no way he'll play anything this season

about the game, spain has better players no doubt about it, but they showed mental lability losing all tied games, and another thing is question of motivation in game for "only" bronze after all these golds...

all croatian games for bronze medal:

1993 EC in Germany

croatia - greece 99-59 (stojko vranković triple double with 12 points, 14 rebounds, and 10 blocks! )

1994 WC Canada

croatia - greece 78-60

1995 EC Greece

croatia - greece 73-68

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information