X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Classification 7th-8th] 87/A: Serbia - Italy

21-Sep-2013
    17:30 CET

Probably the most important game of Saturday, between exhausted Italy and Serbia.

The winner gets the Spain 2014 WBC ticket. Who is that gonna be?
    Serbia
    0%
    Italy
    0%
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Originally posted by Levenspiel
    21-Sep-2013
    17:30 CET

Probably the most important game of Saturday, between exhausted Italy and Serbia.

The winner gets the Spain 2014 WBC ticket. Who is that gonna be?
    Serbia pretty easily... Italy can fight but it will be tough against a young and fresh team... i only hope we play as best as we can and not poor like today.

Comment

Too tough to call. I'll leave this one to the more astute basketball minds on this board.

Comment

Its all about Krstic and Katic in this game. Ivkovic needs to use Katic more often. I think Serbia will win this one...
        4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

Italy seemed way to tired for anything, vs. Ukraine and Lithuania. Short rotation started to show it's effect.
          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

we are so tired,short rotation,....

but i trust in these guys,i believe he can do it...

Comment

I think Italy, our guys are in a fkcing knock down..

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                Italy seemed way to tired for anything, vs. Ukraine and Lithuania. Short rotation started to show it's effect.
                i dont think that playing against lithuania they were tired,they play really good and unpredictable basketball and had 2 rest days before the game.But they looked like old and tired horses after 14hours playing ukraine...and if your legs are tired you wont make jump shots everybody knows that who plays basketball.I felt they give everything they got against lithuania in 1/4...against ukraine they wanted to fight but legs wasnt listening what heads says...
                Serbia lost their convinces but they have younger and fresher legs after this marathon of 10 games.I feel serbia is a favorite to win today

Comment

You know now I'm thinking Serbia will have the edge in today's game.

Comment

As expected, Italy doesn't have the strength to compete anymore.

Belinelli still playing though. Now 0/6 FG. His 2/19 from yesterday will be hard to beat, but he can do it.

Comment

So far so good

Comment

At least we get that 7th spot

Comment

The Serbian team is just fresher today. I thought that the fact that the Serbians were better rested would make the difference today.

Comment

Congratulations to Serbia. You are going to the WC!!

Comment

Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
                              Congratulations to Serbia. You are going to the WC!!
                              to give urine samples, or what?
                              PS. Congratulations!
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information