[Quarter Finals] Game 81/A: Lithuania - Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madmax View Post
    dude, I'm watching the fookin game, not a statsheet...and my eyes don't lie too - Darjus is absolutely useless defensively today. When he entered the court in the second half, Italiy instantly went from -8 to -1 and they're leading now too. So don't give that crap about +/- please
    you're drunk, go home
    <-link to video
    http://bit.ly/bg3272
    http://bit.ly/dnTPE7

Comment

Originally posted by yessuz View Post
      you're drunk, go home
      +1 darjus and motiejunas was the only 2 bigs who helped our team...all other job was done by gurads and maciulis,even rebouding our gurds grab more rebounds than bigs !

Comment

Lithuania vs. Spain would be the best possible scenario for a final! Real masterpiece of defense and balanced offense in 4th period with Kazlauskas being the engineer of such a great performance. Please, for spanish and lithuanians fans, stop criticizing every move from your coaches!
        https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Comment

Kleiza, Zoric and Bogdanovic in the semi finals
          Good for Fener, get used to winning gentlemen
          THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

Originally posted by yessuz View Post
            you're drunk, go home
            totally agree. Valanciunas is useless in important games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nothing to lose View Post
              This entire tournament Kalnietis is carrying this Lithuanian team.... I am impressed by him,i knew Kalnietis is good but he is not that good, he is playing tournament of his life, he is everywhere, hiting his shots, playing smart, doesnt force or take bad shots, distributing the ball well, playing pick and roll with bigs simply Lithuanian best player on this tournament, kinda their version of Steve Nash....
              I agree. Mantas has easily been Lithuania's MVP so far this tournament. Two more games to go!

Originally posted by Nothing to lose View Post
              Valanciunas doesnt play much but time he spent on court made Lithuanian offense look predictable and slow and himself like overrated player i thought he was before this tournament, Montejunas played very little time because of Kleiza but he used his minutes to pick few quick fouls and been solid in defense, i still dont get why he didnt get more playing time but its up to Lithuanian coach.
              Kazlauskas doesn't overlook details like that. I wouldn't be surprised to see Donatas Motiejūnas getting more time at the center slot in the semifinal at the expense of Valančiūnas.
              Last edited by Hepcat; 09-20-2013, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty View Post
                totally agree. Valanciunas is useless in important games.
                no, you got it wrong - the guy in your avatar is the most useless lithuanian NT player ever. Too bad Kazlauskas still plays him for some reason, but he probably does it out of the pity for this washed up clown

Comment

Originally posted by lafa View Post
                  Anyone, please explain to me - how come, that LTU-CRO semifinal will be played before FRA-ESP? If it isn't enough that both those teams played their quarterfinals less than a day before..?
                  Unofficially its because Spain TV paid the money to get spains matches as late as possible.

Yes, it is fucked up but money make the world go round and Spain TV's paid the most cash so they order the music, no matter how unfair it is.

Comment

no, you got it wrong - the guy in your avatar is the most useless lithuanian NT player ever. Too bad Kazlauskas still plays him for some reason, but he probably does it out of the pity for this washed up clown
                    I always knew that you are troll. apparently, you are stupid troll.

go home
                    <-link to video
                    http://bit.ly/bg3272
                    http://bit.ly/dnTPE7

Comment

if not Kleiza, now we could only dream about the semi finals (i hope you remember the game against the bosnia, then others and especially Valanciunas trembled like young girls )

Comment

Never see that happen in a football competition organized by FIFA. Bunch of amateurs running FIBA
                        https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Comment

Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL View Post
                          Kleiza, Zoric and Bogdanovic in the semi finals
                          Good for Fener, get used to winning gentlemen
                          Yeah but Kleiza didnt do mutch for them to play there. He and Val were worst guys on court. Kuzminskas was pretty terrible too.

Comment

maybe this game was fun to watch to the fans of chaotic basketball, but otherwise it was crappy nervous basketball on display there. Oh, and Kazlauskas can take his drinking buddies Kleiza and Lavrinovic to the pub and not return to coach out team again too...what an old and clueless buffoon
                            I think you need to check yourself for mental diseases... All the time your objectivity is not existing. You are very talented - can write a lot of nonsense's in just few phrases.

Comment

Whatever man, Valanciunas sucked big time today. I mean block from Melli, AGAIN! MELLI, not Cusin. And why would he switch after screen? He doesn't have Donatas' mobility, or even Darjus' for that matter...
                              People don't come with instruction manuals, that's why to figure them out, you have to press their buttons...

Comment

Originally posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
                                Yeah but Kleiza didnt do mutch for them to play there. He and Val were worst guys on court. Kuzminskas was pretty terrible too.
                                What do you mean by that? Did that foul on Gentile made his performance terrible? Because other than that he did nothing, neither good nor bad, just plain nothing of nothingness.
                                People don't come with instruction manuals, that's why to figure them out, you have to press their buttons...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information