This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacques View Post
    I read in lithuanian website,that for foreigners will be only ticket packages with hotels only,and price will be from £500,but I would rather think this is VIP,I can't see this working with hotel reservations.
    I don't think so...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques View Post
      I read in lithuanian website,that for foreigners will be only ticket packages with hotels only,and price will be from £500,but I would rather think this is VIP,I can't see this working with hotel reservations.
      500 Euro for which games?

Anyway, I want to suggest regular Lithuanian fans who have a reserve room in their apartments to host international fans for more reasonable prices than the suggestions that I get while searching for apartments.

It would drop the prices everywhere and allow more international fans to arrive to the tournament.

As I told at another topic, they asked 300 Euro per night for an apartment with 6 bads in Siauliai! I can easily get something in half price in the center of Barcelona!
      My Youtube channel

Comment

Barcelona is not Siauliai

Comment

I am getting pretty worried already about the ticket situation for GB games, with us being in the same group as Lithuania. Really appreciate the Lithuanian fans on this forum and elsewhere being so helpful, you guys have way more information than the official sources!

What's worrying is our own basketball federation doesn't seem to have much information either....
          Blogging Euro Hoops at Talkbasket, The Basketball Post and The Euro Step
          twitter - @robscott33

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Scott View Post
            I am getting pretty worried already about the ticket situation for GB games, with us being in the same group as Lithuania. Really appreciate the Lithuanian fans on this forum and elsewhere being so helpful, you guys have way more information than the official sources!

What's worrying is our own basketball federation doesn't seem to have much information either....
            You shouldn't really be worried, there will be plenty of tickets for GB matches, except for the one against LTU . Tickets are sold separately, i.e. for lithuanian games they cost 89 LT, for the rest of the matches that day there's a single ticket, which costs 69 LT. So, for example on 01.09 you'd pay 69LTL to watch your team compete with with Turkey, this ticket would also be valid for the game of Spain vs. Q2, but for the LTU vs. POL you would need an extra ticket for 89 LTL.

Comment

What seems to be the problem with the “fans” registeration? There seems to be a java issue with the website, can anyone help?
              CHECK OUT THE LATEST TEAM GB & BRITISH BASKETBALL NEWS @ http://www.gameongb.com

Comment

Everything is fixed

I managed today to register and pay by visa card for a Fanclub

Comment

I figured out what is the but they have- the date in Litunaian is written in different format.

If you login in Lithuania they present you the right format (you only need to guess what is day and what is month, but it's just 2 options ).
                  In the English version you just need to ignore their default date and type your date in the the yyyy/mm/dd format
                  Last edited by ip84; 02-12-2011, 03:01 PM.
                  My Youtube channel

Comment

Eurobaskte 2011 Fan Club

Hi Guys,

Quick question for you.
                    Do any of you know if there still is a problem joining EuroBasket 2011 Fan Club? I select United Kingdom as a country before proceeding. I tried several times paying for it (even used few different United Kingdom credit and debit cards), but the outcome is always the same it takes me to Payment Status window. Do you need to pay with LT credit or debit card in order to join this club? Contacting tiketa.lt gave me no joy.

Please let me know if anyone knows of any such problems.

Thanks.

Comment

it's exactly the same for me since 3 weeks....

Comment

This is really annoying what is the point of advertising something you cannot use.

I hope they fix this issue before 26th February though

Comment

Tiketa sucks

I spoke with Tiketa,they said that they are having problems to take payments from 6 countries,one of them is USA,but aparently it is banking isue they said,security reasons etc.

Comment

Due techincal reasons tickets will go on market later - 17th of March (9.00am CET), for Eurobasket2011 Fan Club - 14th of March

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                              Due techincal reasons tickets will go on market later - 17th of March (9.00am CET), for Eurobasket2011 Fan Club - 14th of March
                              I just got this mail. Did they send the mail to Lithuanians before to others
                              My Youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by ip84 View Post
                                I just got this mail. Did they send the mail to Lithuanians before to others
                                I don't know actually But it wasn't info from e-mail, yesterday there's an article with EB's executive director's interview, where he said this

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information