No announcement yet.

Final: Spain vs Serbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop looking for excuses and congratulate to Spain for humiliating defeat they have dealt you.
    well done Spain once again congrats best performance by one team on this EC

Comment

• Originally posted by gatos View Post
      LOLOLOL. I know exactly what you mean. We once had a cat we named Bin Laden Poor thing dissapeared at the same time Bin Laden was hiding in the mountains and we nicknamed him that. It was really awkard calling him after that, specially because i live in England. People look at you like you are mad
      I cant stop laughing.... can imagine european people looking at you, and also arabic people.... I suppose you couldnt find it

Well, people, it has been a pleasure -as in every tournament- to watch the games and being in touch with you all. I'm going to try to enter during next Euroleague.

Good night and happy dreams

XXX
      GASOLDEPENDENCE.... I love it

Comment

• Congratulations to Serbia for their medal and, of course to my NT. At last Spanish fans and players finish an Eurobasket with a sweet end.

I liked to see Navarro lifting the trophy. After winning some championsips he deserved it.

Pau has been the best, no doubt.

This team is unforgettable.
        sigpic

Comment

• Great game by Spain. I want to congratulate them. They are really the best team this year. Period.
          As for Serbia, as I said before, bow to the ground. My huge respect to this young team. Great future is ahead of us, and this is just the beginning.

Again, congrats to Spain! You demolished every team in elimination round, you deserved this!

Comment

• Pure congrats to Spain, they simply deserved that gold as they are the best team in Europe by far....
            Well done from an "enemy"
            sigpic
            GERA ELLADARA MOU!!!!!

Comment

• Congrats to Spain. They really deserved that gold. You have a great team with great and very talented players. Well done once more...

Comment

• Congratulations spain!!!!

Amazing watching You guys started with a rough start but fought to climb back on top to prove you were the best. Congratulations on your first European Gold!!!

Comment

• What did the message in the Serbian flag mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by DelijaZauvjek View Post
                    My final thoughts about this game...

Velickovic was average this whole tournament. He needs to improve his shooting because he was open many times but was too afraid to shoot it because he lacks that shot.

Markovic didn't even get a chance in the finals
                    Velickovic was actually 7th in 3FG attempts and converted on a good 38% clip. He is not lights out shooter like Nowitzki, but there are few PFs in Europe with three-point shot as good as his.

Markovic actually played 19 minutes.
                    My blog about european hoops http://insidehoops.blog.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Chimpa View Post
                      What did the message in the Serbian flag mean?
                      Vesna, I love you!

That is apparently girl of one of the members of the NT's stuff.

Comment

• Girlfriend of our team accountant .He's going to marry her.He was planing that message even before EC started apparently
                        UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Srle View Post
                          Girlfriend of our team accountant .He's going to marry her.He was planing that message even before EC started apparently
                          How quaint! I was sure it was some political bs, lovely gesture by the gang though.

Congrats to both teams. Serbia should be proud of their team, not only are they great talents, they have huge balls too, and of course with mentors such as Duda you can't go wrong.

But Spain is just on another level. Pau and Rudy are unbelievable, their team play on good days is impeccable, their bench is deeeeeep, truly deserved champions. All in all, the team that they have presented the last 3 years will be remembered as one of the all-time greatest, let's hope that next year some players decide to take a break.
                          Originally posted by Richey666
                          yeah. fuck it. greece vs turkey, i dont care, whoever wins, I lose

Comment

• Congrats to Spain! they surely deserved the euro championship! Congrats to Serbia for the 2nd place! We'll see a lot from this guys in future!
                            I only have to comments: First I start to believe that Gasol is not human, i mean three Gasols? It is either cloning or they are robots!:P. Secondly pls kick scariolo out, in fact this team doesnt need a coach. Congrats again!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKVlty4FsZo&
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5PCpxV2Imw

Comment

• Hello everybody after long time!!!
                              First of all, i would like to congratulate Spain for impressive game, and showing everybody their full potential. This team is two classes ahead everyone else and period.

About Serbia- three months ago, when players gathered, no one in whole Serbia thought that they will make a respectable result. There were many comments about not calling some "stars" like Rakocevic, Radmanovic, Milicic, Pavlovic, many questions were asked. But Duda sad-we will reach our goal and that is WC 2010.

We had no real star, a youngest team on tournament and that was our biggest advantige... The sense of unity, the team play, and so many HART.
                              You should know, starting 5 consisted of 4 former Partizan players, coached by Vujosevic, and by default they will lose every teeth jumping on the floor to get alredy lost ball.
                              Our full potential will be shown in a 3-4 years, and with that kind of upbringing results wont be missed. You all saw the writting on our flag. I dont think that Gasol or Nowitzki know the name of their team accountant...

Anyway, one silver medal should have been packed and sent to Vujosevic, person most responsible for this result!
                              Da volim crno-bele
                              Ponosno kazem svima

Comment

• Smells like "I told you so"

Originally posted by Richey666 View Post
                                But seriously guys, Teodosic has one great game with no-conscience shots and you forget he was more like liability in first Spain-Serbia game.
                                Anyway, Spain has more experience, talent, energy (and some say referees are on their side), how could they lose 2 times in a row.
                                Serbia is not able to play suffocating defence 40 minutes, and Spain definitely has new tricks for them, also Gasol has regained the form. I would be surprised if they win with less difference than today.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information