No announcement yet.

Mr Eurobasket 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woow what a nice thread! i am surprised that you guys are talking about beautiful men
    as i am a female, my words should be more important i guess..
    in my opinion Engin Atsur is definetly looking great. he has a style thats very important.
    my top five are;
    Engin Atsur, Ilyasova, Golemac, Printesis and Arslan! woow i sound very objective!
    Attached Files
    "All hostilities come from unnecessary generalizations"
    Carl Gustav Jung

Comment

Originally posted by qiangdade View Post
      Rudy's upper jaw is in Poland and his lower jaw is in Portland. He must have been punched at birth...

As for zisis he looks like a greek watermelon/plastic chair/soil/weed-selling gypsy. And he has the game to match it.

What happened to the favorite of 2 years ago, hamann?

PS: i hear that printezis is good-looking, but he looks like an ape to me
      you're not alone there that was my first impression about him

Comment

Originally posted by purple View Post
        woow what a nice thread! i am surprised that you guys are talking about beautiful men
        as i am a female, my words should be more important i guess..
        in my opinion Engin Atsur is definetly looking great. he has a style thats very important.
        my top five are;
        Engin Atsur, Ilyasova, Golemac, Printesis and Arslan! woow i sound very objective!
        thanx.But everyone's words are important here.
        Men who cannot be objective about other men,but instead make fun of them,or of this thread just show their inferiority complex and their closet homophobia.

I agree with you about Atsur.but hehe arslan and printezis??: p

True,Printezis looks ..more ehm primatelike to me too.lol but of course,everyone's crazy about him.
        "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

Originally posted by wardjdim View Post

It's between these 2 (well, basically, I can't find decent pix for Urosa Tripkovica and Tepica )

EDIT: If Aleksey was here, he would have won this title as well (he is already a Euroleague champion both in the juniors and the seniors )
          yes!!!!

aleksey who?Not matter if he's here or not,post a pic!lol
          "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bounce View Post
            Nice thread

Not sure, though, that Yotam is eligible to participate in Mr Eurobasket 2009, first he has to prove that he has the balls
            imo,yotam has very nice characteristics but he has something in his eyes that seems like he's lost or in his own world.. plus he doesn't look good in red.noone does. : p

Comment

Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
              yes!!!!

aleksey who?Not matter if he's here or not,post a pic!lol
              Aleksey will be remember in basketball history as the lucky dude who dated Zaiditinova

Originally posted by parso
              Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
              Originally posted by sseppel
              it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
              Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
              Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

Originally posted by reignman View Post
                beat that

done
                sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadiosV2 View Post
                  Aleksey will be remember in basketball history as the lucky dude who dated Zaiditinova

This one is better..

And yes, ladies and gents, this is one more victim of pretty Aleksey's love

The 20-year old Michael Jordan of Europe's juniors is the dream of every gay paedophile. A mixture between Michelangelo's David and Luchino Visconti's Tadzio in Death in Venice

He would have beaten Halperin, Zisis, the Ape, the Javtokas body-builder model, Rudy and anyone else.. But coach Blatt cut him from his squad
                  Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

Since fedfan didn't limit this to just players but anyone involved in Eurobasket 2009, I will come out and say it:

The reason ozziem is not online for two days is because he went to Poland! And Greek loby got an exclusive picture of him, clearly Mr Eurobasket 2009 is ozziem.

Comment

wardjdim...your post sounds like a passage from Death in Venice..

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadiosV2 View Post
                        Since fedfan didn't limit this to just players but anyone involved in Eurobasket 2009, I will come out and say it:

The reason ozziem is not online for two days is because he went to Poland! And Greek loby got an exclusive picture of him, clearly Mr Eurobasket 2009 is ozziem.

sorry.But that's not ozzie!!No chance Ozzie would go watch a bball match,without his armchair!!!!: p

Comment

Is navarro beautiful?
                          DEJAN BODIROGA-The Green God

Mια νύχτα μας, όλη η ζωή σας...
                          Ποτέ ξανά πρωτάθλημα στον Πειραιά...
                          (Copyright: Dino, Οικονόμου, Φράγκι, Dejan Bond e.t.c.)

TRIBUTE TO MEMBER Saras7-antibazelos

Stis xares kai stis lipes mazi triffilara mou mono esi
                          Check my avatar.

Comment

Pau said today in Marca,that his mother buys him his underwear......

what a man!!!

roflmao

Comment

Originally posted by jaka13 View Post
                              Is navarro beautiful?
                              for some yes.Why don't you share YOUR opinion with us?

Comment

Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
                                Pau said today in Marca,that his mother buys him his underwear......

what a man!!!

roflmao
                                I always knew Pau has Greek blood in him

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information