Sir Wawa,

if indeed that's CTB in the video.

alam na toits.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJ_Reloaded View Post

Sir Wawa,

if indeed that's CTB in the video.

alam na toits.
      last I heard is sa Sampaloc hehe. Just depends which school in Sampaloc hehe.

Owen Calanasan is already in Loyola. They're almost the same age, heft and height. Someone will log shorter minutes if they play together.
      LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by watiwawa View Post

last I heard is sa Sampaloc hehe. Just depends which school in Sampaloc hehe.

Owen Calanasan is already in Loyola. They're almost the same age, heft and height. Someone will log shorter minutes if they play together.
        Sir Wawa,

Sampaloc again??? ADU Jr. team again??? coach Mike Fermin again??? hehehe..(just a little bit of clowning around here).

good thing he is hooking up with coach Jeff Codera.

I hope the other kid Jireh Tumaneng can hook up with a skills coach as well.

naaawa po talaga ako sa batang yun Sir Wawa, beke nemen..someone needs some(friendlly) wisphering.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
          I'm seeing bigs like Daep, Borja, Palanca, and Solomon having decent enough laterals to play the 4 and maybe guard the perimeter a bit. Hopefully, they can grow on defense.
          Are these four lads eligible for the U18 this year?

Comment

Sir Wawa,

Sampaloc again??? ADU Jr. team again??? coach Mike Fermin again??? hehehe..(just a little bit of clowning around here).

good thing he is hooking up with coach Jeff Codera.

I hope the other kid Jireh Tumaneng can hook up with a skills coach as well.

naaawa po talaga ako sa batang yun Sir Wawa, beke nemen..someone needs some(friendlly) wisphering.
            Adamson is near Taft. Not really Sampaloc area.

As for Tumaneng, hopefully he becomes quick enough to play the 4. Bigs his size are best fit for the 4, unless they have the length and athleticism of a Mike Phillips.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfrancis View Post
              Are these four lads eligible for the U18 this year?
              I think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post

Adamson is near Taft. Not really Sampaloc area.

As for Tumaneng, hopefully he becomes quick enough to play the 4. Bigs his size are best fit for the 4, unless they have the length and athleticism of a Mike Phillips.
                Sir IPC,

I agree more.

in fairness he is quick enough to run the floor

it's just that he doesn't fully nurtured in that program thus the regression..really need to hook-up with a competent skills coach ASAP.

Mike Philips is like a younger and taller version of a Rudy Hatfield, lot's of motor.

Alvarado-Menk-Hatfield-Belasco-Clay version for future entourage keeps pooping on my head

Comment

• Originally posted by tootch View Post
                  i hope all the local young prospects bigs or any position should train under him (jeferson codera). He got USA basketball skills license and skills coach of GSW. he trained Carl Tamayo and Seven Gagate in the past. he's currently training the Mapua cardinals and 15 y/o 6'9 andwill yap.
                  I would love to see Andwill Yap develop into a power forward like a Yoyoy Villamin type of player. Poor man Jolly Escobar is not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by tootch View Post

This one.. man, among kids...lol

FB_IMG_1710826637720.jpg
                    The narrator says kid was a golfer before taking up basketball last year.

Comment

• I hope SBP is doing something for these future bigs (Prince Carino 6'6, Gab Castro 6'5, Boe Gelin 6'5, Aaron Guinto 6'4 for under 14 and for under 12 Cholo Evangelista 6'3, Simple 6'3, Esomchi 6'2, Iledan 6'2 )...I watched them all playing in NBL YOUTH AND MPBL for under 14 and under 12...if one these players end up the bigger version of Kevin Quiambao it will nice for our national team

Comment

• Originally posted by onggok View Post
                        I hope SBP is doing something for these future bigs (Prince Carino 6'6, Gab Castro 6'5, Boe Gelin 6'5, Aaron Guinto 6'4 for under 14 and for under 12 Cholo Evangelista 6'3, Simple 6'3, Esomchi 6'2, Iledan 6'2 )...I watched them all playing in NBL YOUTH AND MPBL for under 14 and under 12...if one these players end up the bigger version of Kevin Quiambao it will nice for our national team

Hindi sana maubusan ng pera si Manny Pacquiao for the sake of our basketball grassroots development

Comment

• Sen.Pac should really let go that MPBL franchise to interested businessmen and stakeholders and retain only the Jr. MPBL instead.

also, his MPBL volleyball tournament should also be youth oriented on boys and girls division.​

Comment

• I watched the NBL YOUTH UNDER 12 CHAMPIONSHIP earlier and the team of Pochlo Villanueva and Esomchi lost to the smaller team of Luid Kapampangan and I think is time for Josh Reyes take these two kids under his wings to get a proper training because of the potential of these two kids

Comment

• is he FEU bound?

I thought the 6'8 kid is a Latino lad apparently I was wrong.​

Welcome Back sa Basketball PH Rev!!!Courtesy to:Dominic Sarmiento___________DISCLAIMER:This video is edited under by Fair Use Law of Youtube.No Copyright Inf...

Comment

is he FEU bound?

I thought the 6'8 kid is a Latino lad apparently I was wrong.​

Welcome Back sa Basketball PH Rev!!!Courtesy to:Dominic Sarmiento___________DISCLAIMER:This video is edited under by Fair Use Law of Youtube.No Copyright Inf...

Same for me. Guys like Galinato, Villegas and now Sarmiento are a surprise. Most guys with asian blood (even mixed like Jalen, Vyc, etc) are usually known about early on. But latinos with pinoy blood all of a sudden are popping up out of nowhere.

It's odd because there are asian all-star tournament games and they will find guys with asian blood early in HS. Most of the fil-ams in the Philippines played in one of these type of tournaments.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information