The Junmar Fajardo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
    yeah well i got your point but if he is really that good, wouldn't he be common knowledge even to the non-cesafi watchers or the non-ibn community? even with him being in the pccl the past 2 years, first time i heard of him was here. actually, i tried asking around the last couple days...my officemates...friends...former classmates...the answers i received were mostly "hindi ko kilala yun (don't know him)" and a couple "sabi nila may laro daw yun pero dko pa nakikita so hindi ko alam (they say he got game but haven't seen him)"...non-verbatim of course.
    As I have said, there is no point that we should discuss it with you. Pero it is you, yourself who keep on writting any stuff about this, about that. We are just going in circles and it is so tiring to read post from you guys who know nothing about JF and CESAFI. That is why it is better for you to continue posting if you have seen him already played so that you can give your assessment on Him and there we can discuss things clearly.
    "To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate." - Michael Jordan

Comment

• Doesn't anyone get tired of discussing in circles?

As AMDG said, "To each his own"

Guys, any news from the Universiade games? .. that's where JF is playing right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by notGenius View Post
        Doesn't anyone get tired of discussing in circles?

As AMDG said, "To each his own"

Guys, any news from the Universiade games? .. that's where JF is playing right now...
        rest day i think for them
        sigpic
        the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
        NBA Boxscores
        PBA Updates
        PBA D-Leagues development
        Boxing Latest Buzz
        MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

• Game 3: Ukraine 102 BAP-Philippines 46

Junemar Fajardo with 7pts, 4rebs, 3blks.

Juliane with 13, Bercede with 10, Pao with 9.

7 Ukrainian scored in double-digits with no player over 24mins played.

Comment

• vs Lithuania

www.pbadraft.net
            facebook.com/Pbadraftnet
            twitter.com/PBADraftdotnet

"ONE MAN ARMY"

Comment

• is BAP under the wing of SBP? If not, then why does BAP still even exist? What's their role now that SBP is founded? Who the hell provides BAP their budget and salaries?

If we keep sending mediocre team because of the BAP, it will just continue to tarnish the image of philippine basketball.

Comment

• Source: http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/330826/cagers-lose

Sportsbriefs
                Cagers lose
                August 15, 2011, 11:46pm

SHENZHEN, China — The Philippines, represented by CESAFI champion University of Cebu, struggled against mighty Russia, losing 47-105, in the 26th Summer Universiade Sunday at the Pingshan Sports Center here.

A day after absorbing a 59-108 beating from Lithuania, the Filipinos labored heavily against the taller and heftier Russian team built around two 7-foot and three 6-9 players and were badly outclassed in all departments of the game.

Junemar Fajardo, at 6-foot-11 the tallest Filipino in the coach Rhoel Gomez-mentored Cebuano team, tried desperately to keep the Filipino pride alive and battled Russia’s “Twin Towers” of 7-foot-1 Anatoly Kashirov and 7-foot Alexey Kurtsevich despite playing with four fouls most of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunk_on_me View Post
                  is BAP under the wing of SBP? If not, then why does BAP still even exist? What's their role now that SBP is founded? Who the hell provides BAP their budget and salaries?

If we keep sending mediocre team because of the BAP, it will just continue to tarnish the image of philippine basketball.
                  Rich Shrewed Chinese Businessmen and Dirty Politicians are friends of BAP giving them support.

As mentioned earlier .... politics is ruining sports and it is inside the POC who should have the power to help SBP stop FESSAP sending a delegation.

But FESSAP used their connections and even have Senator Trillanes as part of the delegation.

As long as Go Teng Kok is part of the POC .... BAP would still be there. He cannot abandon his dear friend Graham Lim. And as long as their allies in FIBA-Asia has influence, they would not give up.
                  If you cannot amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your stupidity.

Comment

Source: http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/330826/cagers-lose

Sportsbriefs
                    Cagers lose

SHENZHEN, China — The Philippines, represented by CESAFI champion University of Cebu, struggled against mighty Russia, losing 47-105, in the 26th Summer Universiade Sunday at the Pingshan Sports Center here.

A day after absorbing a 59-108 beating from Lithuania, the Filipinos labored heavily against the taller and heftier Russian team built around two 7-foot and three 6-9 players and were badly outclassed in all departments of the game.

Junemar Fajardo, at 6-foot-11 the tallest Filipino in the coach Rhoel Gomez-mentored Cebuano team, tried desperately to keep the Filipino pride alive and battled Russia’s “Twin Towers” of 7-foot-1 Anatoly Kashirov and 7-foot Alexey Kurtsevich despite playing with four fouls most of the way.
                    6-11 is exagerated I guess. JF is around 6-9 or the most 6-10 the last time I saw him along with his teammates.
                    "To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate." - Michael Jordan

Comment

is BAP under the wing of SBP? If not, then why does BAP still even exist? What's their role now that SBP is founded? Who the hell provides BAP their budget and salaries?

BAP still exists because they still have a significant number of allies in the provinces especially in the Vis-Min regions. it is somewhat a renegade NSA who does not have any recognition from FIBA, POC, PSC and even our Supreme Court.

as to who funds their group. i honestly don't know where do they get these money but their current leader is a senator (Trillanes).

for me, they can send as many mediocre teams as they want to whatever place as long as it will not affect our current FIBA rankings.

Comment

• trillanes' pork barrel perhaps? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by kadafy View Post
                          trillanes' pork barrel perhaps? LOL
                          Next senatorial election, we'll make sure trillanes will not win. let's do a campaign starting here in IBN not to support Trillanes in 2013 senatorial election.

Comment

• The reason why BAP is abolished(still alive and kicking) is because of this kind of humiliating lost.

I just wonder what is the action of SBP to this.

Or maybe SBP doesn't care at all

Originally posted by dunk_on_me View Post
                            Source: http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/330826/cagers-lose

Sportsbriefs
                            Cagers lose

MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

• Originally posted by nardong_putik View Post
                              The reason why BAP is abolished(still alive and kicking) is because of this kind of humiliating lost.

I just wonder what is the action of SBP to this.

Or maybe SBP doesn't care at all
                              i abhor the fact that even if SBP cares, they can do NOTHING about it. Pathetic really as it is after all the recognized basketball in the land.
                              If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by donno View Post
                                BAP still exists because they still have a significant number of allies in the provinces especially in the Vis-Min regions. it is somewhat a renegade NSA who does not have any recognition from FIBA, POC, PSC and even our Supreme Court.

as to who funds their group. i honestly don't know where do they get these money but their current leader is a senator (Trillanes).

for me, they can send as many mediocre teams as they want to whatever place as long as it will not affect our current FIBA rankings.
                                and some people say that Trillanes elected as Senator is the "right" thing, even though if he launched a coup against the government which is tantamaount to treason ---in other countries especially those that have a poor human rights record, you won't be hearing or even see a soul of captured rebels like Sen. Trillanes.

People reason that an idealist like Sen. Trillanes will do the legislative body good because of "no hidden agenda, no shortcuts, no bs"...well IMO if others say he is the real Filipino that others should emulate then do you guys think his being a BAP leader is something good to emulate? Supporting a defunct NSA that has no ground to stand on, ruled against by the Supreme Court and dropped by FIBA...

Baka nasanay sa pagka rebelde? I hope not. IMO whatever happened between the SBP and BAP---people in the BAP should give it up. Clinging on to something not there is just plain useless. ...or maybe they are hiding behind the guise of a BAP just to get more sponsors to back their cause....and not being an NSA, they aren't subject to a gov't audit...so where does the money from supposed sponsors go? You guys do the math

I believe though that Sen. Trillanes has good intentions for the country. Baka naloko lang sa mga BAP people that is why he is now supporting them? well this is OT...back to regular programming.

wish some youtube vids of the ongoing Universaide games will pop up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information