No announcement yet.

Former PBA players where are they now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have we seen the last of Jimbo Aquino? I don't see his name in the D-League either.

Comment

• jimbo aquino. if not for him, SBC might have won 7 straight NCAA championships.
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Afaik, Jimbo Aquino player shortly with Talk n Text last Governor's Cup of 2013.

What's the update with Brian Michael 'Mike' Orquillas? That lefty shooter who can dunk. Part of Gordon's Gin Boars which won the Commy Cup of 1997?

Comment

• Originally posted by torchie82 View Post
          Afaik, Jimbo Aquino player shortly with Talk n Text last Governor's Cup of 2013.

What's the update with Brian Michael 'Mike' Orquillas? That lefty shooter who can dunk. Part of Gordon's Gin Boars which won the Commy Cup of 1997?
          Hard to believe Jai Reyes can get a spot over Jimbo Aquino. Maybe he should try out with Air21 or Barako Bull.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
            Hard to believe Jai Reyes can get a spot over Jimbo Aquino. Maybe he should try out with Air21 or Barako Bull.
            How about Romy Dela Rosa?
            MR. T. --->>> PACLAND

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
              Well Aquino lang sya Reyes si Jai. Lol.

Any Mike Orquillas sighting so far?

Comment

• Mike Orquillas was last spotted playing for his hometown Pagadian Explorers in the very first Liga Pilipinas conference in 2008.

Romy dela Rosa is now based in California.

http://servssports.wordpress.com
                Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                Servinio's Blog of Sports
                Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• Anybody here knows where YVES DIGNADICE? I Remembered he has a son for a foreigner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Servinio View Post
                    Mike Orquillas was last spotted playing for his hometown Pagadian Explorers in the very first Liga Pilipinas conference in 2008.

Romy dela Rosa is now based in California.

Orquillas was in the same Christmas mass that we attended in a church in Scout Area in Q.C.. Still slim. Looks like he's kept himself in shape. Means he still plays and probably still works out.

Comment

• Originally posted by onggok View Post
                      Anybody here knows where YVES DIGNADICE? I Remembered he has a son for a foreigner.
                      Dignadice is based in California. Still plays in pro-am leagues where a lot of ex-PBA, ex-MBA, ex-NCAA/UAAP players also play. I played in a lower level multi-national league in Cali with a predominantly Filipino-Fil-Am team and one of my teammates who plays in a pro-am league said that Dignadice was playing for one of the teams in that league. I think he works for a cable company as a technician/installer.

Comment

• Saw Gerry Esplana, Benny Cheng, Poch Juinio, Bong Hawkins, Braulio Lim and coach Leo Austria playing with a Fil-Chi group. I'm not sure but they're probably playing in a Fil-Chi commercial league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Relentless View Post
                          Saw Gerry Esplana, Benny Cheng, Poch Juinio, Bong Hawkins, Braulio Lim and coach Leo Austria playing with a Fil-Chi group. I'm not sure but they're probably playing in a Fil-Chi commercial league.
                          That must be the team organized by the Filipino-Chinese community that participates in international age group tournaments for players aged 40 and above.

Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                          Servinio's Blog of Sports
                          Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                          Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                          Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• Just watched brigada on gma news tv, ed ducut is now a farmer in floridablanca, pampanga...

Comment

• Not bad if he has his own farm

Comment

• Originally posted by dams View Post
                                his already been captured.. mukhang nakakulong sa ngyn

He's free and back in action.

Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information