• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joel23
    He's hosting in ASAP before
    He's working as a full-time pastor now.
    Keep running, big boy.

Comment

what happened to mac cuan and dino aldeguer? I know mac's younger bros are in UST and FEU but what happened to him; he just disappeared when ronnie bughao was inserted and al francis chua was removed from the line up of SLR.
      ________
      Lovely Wendie99
      Last edited by b3lowzro; 04-27-2011, 12:03 AM.
      you know why I am happy

Comment

Originally posted by JonarSabilano
        He's working as a full-time pastor now.
        Wow! Good for him!

What church? CCF?

Comment

Originally posted by b3lowzro
          what happened to mac cuan and dino aldeguer? I know mac's younger bros are in UST and FEU but what happened to him; he just disappeared when ronnie bughao was inserted and al francis chua was removed from the line up of SLR.
          Dino Aldeguer is reported to be coaching at Delasalle Zobel along with his brother....and do sales for a construction product and maybe also with his mother is into construction contracting...

Comment

Boyet Francisco AKA the Pistolero

Played for Mobiline in the mid to late 90's.......dubbed as Pistolero.......

Comment

The Menors

Rolly - 6'5 Benilde Player
              Romar - 6'4? School?
              Rogemar - 6'3 San Beda Currently

Comment

Speaking of St. Benilde...I remember..their stalwart..NCAA MVP Sunday Salvacion..I was expecting that he will be better if not as good as DonDon Hontiveros..but what happened..he was always on the shadows of the Fast and the Furious
                It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by saints13
                  Speaking of St. Benilde...I remember..their stalwart..NCAA MVP Sunday Salvacion..I was expecting that he will be better if not as good as DonDon Hontiveros..but what happened..he was always on the shadows of the Fast and the Furious
                  yeah.. maybe because his team is loaded with stars..But he's always the receiving end of his teammates with those 3 point shots that game 6 all filipino. Now he has improved a lot..

Comment

amateur stars that are underachievers in the PBA:

bong solomon
                    bryan punzalan
                    rich alvarez

Comment

• How about the former PBL MVP that played for purefoods. He was a three point shooter. He's Henry Fernandez I think.
                      Last edited by sickcurtain_16; 07-24-2007, 09:32 AM.
                      Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

• Originally posted by protossdomain
                        Wow! Good for him!

What church? CCF?
                        Yes, he belongs to CCF. Same church Larry Fonacier attends.
                        Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by saints13
                          He is an all-star at least..... and he is the most fan-darling in ginebra fans

Comment

• Originally posted by JonarSabilano
                            Yes, he belongs to CCF. Same church Larry Fonacier attends.
                            what's CCF? Couples Christ For?...
                            SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

• Originally posted by bolabasket
                              what's CCF? Couples Christ For?...
                              Christ's Commission Fellowship. The parent organization of Athletes in Action. The same group Gabe Norwood was in when he was first discovered last year.
                              Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Athletes in action

The US team in Jones Cup we beat or GAbe Norwood ask to lose for the Philippine team sake... joke

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information