Philippines Introduction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GustavoWoltmann View Post
    Hello everyone from the Philippines. I'm Gustavo Woltmann and I'm staying here in Panama for vacation. I really love basketball in the Philippines when I was younger. My favorite team is Ginebra and I know until now they are still active and kicking the new teams out there. I read all this information on some magazine publishers. See yah all around and hope to have more friends here.
    Welcome man.

Comment

• Happy 10 years to me in this forum hehe! Philippine basketball has come a long way indeed.
      LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by watiwawa View Post
        Happy 10 years to me in this forum hehe! Philippine basketball has come a long way indeed.
        tagal mo na..
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
          tagal mo na..
          I was 13 years old when I joined the forum haha! Mag 10 years ka na din sir. Though my 500 posts are nothing compared to your 12k+
          LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• 2007 was the start of the Pinoy influx into IBN. Proud to be a member of the 10-year club here
            Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post
              2007 was the start of the Pinoy influx into IBN. Proud to be a member of the 10-year club here
              haha you're older than i am here in forum
              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                haha you're older than i am here in forum
                We're freaking old. Hahaha
                Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post
                  We're freaking old. Hahaha
                  lol am one year older than both of you then, been here since 2006

Comment

• If I remember correctly there was a time where IBN was shut down sandali. I had to make another account after being a forum sponge for years. I think I was here 2005 or 2006 or earlier wala lang nakikisali lang sa patandaan, an oldie but goodie here, represent! lol.

Comment

• I think I have the oldest account here. I was a regular poster before but now I am contented with lurking and reading discussions.

Comment

• wow we have a lot of oldies here, senior care center would be a very good business
                        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• If my memory is right, 2007 is also the year that the FIBA ban was lifted.
                          LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• At that time we just thought that our players playing against World caliber and NBA players are just a dream but it did really happen and hopefully we will do again.

Comment

• And we still had pogi as one of our forumers

Comment

• Originally posted by prince75 View Post
                                At that time we just thought that our players playing against World caliber and NBA players are just a dream but it did really happen and hopefully we will do again.
                                Sorry, but for old timers like myself, it wasn't a dream, we've seen it with our own eyes.

Have we had a Douthit or a Blatche to go with an Aguilar and a JuneMar with the likes of Fernandez, Jaworski, Atoy Co, and etc... we could have kicked major butts then.

So, I always believed, I never had the need to dream for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information