Philippines Introduction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alex15 View Post
    somebody should organize dinner or inuman session hehe, let's meet and talk about basketball..
    that would be great hehehe, i want to see DT and Jamskie at the same table

Comment

• Originally posted by epic_dream View Post
      that would be great hehehe, i want to see DT and Jamskie at the same table
      Bah. You're over hyping that match-up-- am drunk after 3 SML already so i doubt i can keep up with the young guy.

Also: excited to see Jamskie in person.
      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
        Bah. You're over hyping that match-up-- am drunk after 3 SML already so i doubt i can keep up with the young guy.

3 SML? I thought you were just drinking Cali the last time we went drinking.
        Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post
          3 SML? I thought you were just drinking Cali the last time we went drinking.
          That's the problem when am drunk-- i assume everything is just Cali!

IBN people, viewing party ulit! Pili na kayo event. O kahit wala event

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

That's the problem when am drunk-- i assume everything is just Cali!

IBN people, viewing party ulit! Pili na kayo event. O kahit wala event
            Azkals game pwede? hehehe well Fiba Asia Champions Cup is around the corner
            you know why I am happy

Comment

I would really love to sit down (inuman syempre) w/ U guys & discuss about basketball. Unfortunately, I'm not from Manila, I'm from Visayas & it's very rare that I get to go to Manila. Last time I've been there was in 2008
              "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Hi guys i new here, looking forward to a good discussion about our national sport basketball ^.^
                sigpicSmart Gilas 2.0 2012 Williams Jones Cup Champions!!

Comment

• hi guys, new guy here in interbasket. im a purefoods(b-meg) fan..

Comment

• Introduction

Hello guys!

I have been a lurker since 2008 and supporter of the NT, whatever name you want to call it. It is already my habit to check this forum every time I got home from work. I enjoyed reading the friendly and not so friendly or sometimes childish discussions.

I was compelled to register since I could no longer view the attached photos of most posts.

Haven't heard anything from DT Fernando since William Jones Cup.

Comment

• Hi newbie here! How are you mga kabayans!

Comment

• Hi guys, I am a noob here.
                        silver!!!

Comment

• .... a basetball fanatic here coming aboard...
                          ..lurking the thread for quite some time and learning much on those valuable posts..

..a Bmeg Fan...and Vergel Meneses fanatic back then..

..originally from marinduque ,to manila to cavite, to Bulacan to nueva ecija and to other country by next year...

Comment

• just an observation. the philippine threads posters always have the most interesting and sexiest avatars

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotch View Post
                              just an observation. the philippine threads posters always have the most interesting and sexiest avatars
                              We are an interesting nation with sexy people so no surprise there.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Hi..

I am new here. I am a big fan of Philippine Basketball and World championship boxing

Good day to all

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information