Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LCM View Post
    Pachucki is now commited to Fordham Universtity as per Naveen
    Good for him, hard to resist a D1 offer. For UAAP offers will be always in the table there for him.

Comment

• Jacob Bayla's commitment announcement is next.

Comment

• Konov is also prioritizing D1 and/or high academic schools. He gives uaap about a 20% chance. And surprisingly, UP is not recruiting him.

Good that it seems academics is his priority and hopefully lands in a school like Yale (who has shown interest).

Comment

• Originally posted by Metta View Post
          Konov is also prioritizing D1 and/or high academic schools. He gives uaap about a 20% chance. And surprisingly, UP is not recruiting him.

Good that it seems academics is his priority and hopefully lands in a school like Yale (who has shown interest).

Starts talking about his college prospects at 10:13.

Comment

• Top tier fil-am talents like Pachuki commits to Fordham, So I guess it's safe to say that Bayla and Konov will also go to Division 1 or 2 schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanNelle24 View Post
              Top tier fil-am talents like Pachuki commits to Fordham, So I guess it's safe to say that Bayla and Konov will also go to Division 1 or 2 schools.
              because of their skillset that's why they are more fit in US NCAA. the reason also i think why Zain Mahmood had less or maybe zero offers from US-NCAA because he lacks of skills to play the wing position and undersize to play Frontline position.. Pachuki, Bayla and Konov are the future wings of gilas.
              LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
              Morayta

Comment

Top tier fil-am talents like Pachuki commits to Fordham, So I guess it's safe to say that Bayla and Konov will also go to Division 1 or 2 schools.
                Once the offer is D2, its debatable that the UAAP is the better option.

Comment

• UAAP> D2 too much money here

Comment

Jacob Bayla's commitment announcement is next.
                    The parents are beso beso with the cavite governor last nbtc....
                    LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• good thing Pachuki, Bayla and Konov are already FIBA eligible

D1 is still the best options if were talking about the next level thing.

UAAP/NCAA if were talking about finances and developing strong domestic connections specifically on those so-called "after 16".

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Dilim wins the Bayla sweepstakes.
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Dilim wins the Bayla sweepstakes.
                            From the small amount I watched of him, not exactly but kinda seems like a Will Navarro type of player maybe?

Comment

• What i think we don’t realize is the money in the uaap multiplied 2x or 3x over the last 2-3 seasons.

A guy getting paid 5-6k usd a month out of hs. one player even gets paid 20k usd plus plus .

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post

From the small amount I watched of him, not exactly but kinda seems like a Will Navarro type of player maybe?
                                he's more like a scoring guard

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information