No announcement yet.

NBTC 2024 @ MOA on March 18 to 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the the filam team -> https://www.facebook.com/share/v/ZUd...ibextid=oFDknk
    WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
    SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• Originally posted by C2Hamm View Post
      That's the team with Sanderson, Harper, Jones and Latu. Looks like they're considered a wildcard team.

Blew out their opponent by almost a hundred.

Comment

• 14 to 16 March is a wild card for last 2 spots of NBTC Nationals in MOA

Manila live is a div 2 tournament happening same time as NBTC Nationals in MoA ( 18 to 24 March

Comment

• This pachucki kid. 6'6. Can slash and shot 3's and is eligible
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
            This pachucki kid. 6'6. Can slash and shot 3's and is eligible
            Another good thing I heard is he is US NC D1 bound.
            LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• New era beats Fil Nation America.

Fil Nation Canada going 2-0. Pachuki, Freeman and Mahmood are impressive.
              LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by watiwawa View Post
                New era beats Fil Nation America.

Pachuki is a 6-foot-5 wingman who's a shooter, right? And he is said to be FIBA eligible.
                Do U think he is a Gilas potential prospect?
                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post

Pachuki is a 6-foot-5 wingman who's a shooter, right? And he is said to be FIBA eligible.
                  Do U think he is a Gilas potential prospect?
                  And can slash and was the best player of the game vs tumakbo united.. and yes can be a gilas prospect at wing position..
                  Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post

And can slash and was the best player of the game vs tumakbo united.. and yes can be a gilas prospect at wing position..
                    Nice to hear that. Hope he will be a 6-foot-6 version of Allan Caidic. If Pachuki can slash & we know he is a natural shooter, then he will be very hard to defend.
                    Last edited by JAMSKIE; 03-14-2024, 10:33 AM.
                    "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• IMG_20240314_202216.jpg Who's the guy on the right side of Zain Mahmood
                      Last edited by TamCon; 03-14-2024, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TamCon View Post
                        IMG_20240314_202216.jpg Who's the guy on the right side of Zain Mahmood
                        Xavier Gentles. Not yet graduating. Still kinda raw but you cant teach height and heft.
                        LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by watiwawa View Post
                          New era beats Fil Nation America.

I didn't catch that one because I was asleep by then.

Is New Era really that good, or did FilAm Nation look sluggish due to the time difference and just barely arriving to the Philippines a day earlier? Or a little of both?

Is New Era a team that's been playing together for a while? Did they beat FilAm Nation with better teamwork?

Comment

• What were the qualifications for UAAP teams to play in the wildcard? Looks like FEU-D and Ateneo are the only teams who didn't advance to this stage?
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinningGuy View Post

I didn't catch that one because I was asleep by then.

Is New Era really that good, or did FilAm Nation look sluggish due to the time difference and just barely arriving to the Philippines a day earlier? Or a little of both?

Is New Era a team that's been playing together for a while? Did they beat FilAm Nation with better teamwork?
                              Watch yourself to assess -> https://www.facebook.com/share/v/sqX...ibextid=oFDknk

You need to be in fb to see it though. Their game starts 56mins in
                              WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                              SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

• is it just me or is this thread not showing up in the forum? i had to type this in the search box to access this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information