NCAA Season 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    How about Resty Fornis? He will surely add size to your frontline.
    He is with Mapua B, but still not seeing action in Pinoy Liga Cup

Comment

• Where can I find box scores/highlights of NCAA jrs? Coverage in the off chance too.

Comment

• Hi,

Why is Jerry Rivera (formerly a PSL mythical 2nd team member) not playing? Is he still enrolled with Mapua? I think both him and Sabsalom came from the same province.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cards_83 View Post
          Hi,

Why is Jerry Rivera (formerly a PSL mythical 2nd team member) not playing? Is he still enrolled with Mapua? I think both him and Sabsalom came from the same province.
          Rivera from Butuan is still in Mapua, he is injured right now

Comment

• Originally posted by bydpogi View Post
            No he is not, since he was placed in reserve list in favor of Gab Gamboa at the start of season 98, he never reported back to mapua and went to his hometown.
            I still don't get why on earth coach randy favored gamboa over cudiamat

Comment

No he is not, since he was placed in reserve list in favor of Gab Gamboa at the start of season 98, he never reported back to mapua and went to his hometown.
              So its Mapua or nothing for him?
              Any close friend of Cudiamat in this forum?
              Im pretty sure he will be an asset of other teams in the NCAA db?

Comment

• Originally posted by spaxcundo View Post
                So its Mapua or nothing for him?
                Any close friend of Cudiamat in this forum?
                Im pretty sure he will be an asset of other teams in the NCAA db?
                too bad NU's backcourt is stacked. I want him to reunite with baclaan though

Comment

Rivera from Butuan is still in Mapua, he is injured right now
                  How about Fornis, Milan, Lugo, Evangelista, Buenafe and Recto, are they still part of Team B? All injured? They should playing in PinoyLiga. Has Udal moved to Endurun?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cards_83 View Post
                    How about Fornis, Milan, Lugo, Evangelista, Buenafe and Recto, are they still part of Team B? All injured? They should playing in PinoyLiga. Has Udal moved to Endurun?
                    speaking of enderun and mapua, wasn't aj fransman with mapua? he's doing pretty well over at enderun.

Comment

• Looks like season 99 is going to be a young gun coaching affair. I think at least 6 teams now are being handled by a young coach. It would be interesting to see the match ups.

Comment

• Jerson Cabiltes set to be named head coach of EAC

The winningest head coach in leagues outside the Philippine Basketball Association is set to lead one of the National Collegiate Athletic Association’s long-suffering programs. Jerson Cabiltes is set to be named the head coach of Emilio Aguinaldo College. Multiple sources closely monitoring the situation told Tiebreaker Times that Cabiltes would be introduced to the team […]

Comment

• Originally posted by BroadyNZ View Post
                          Looks like season 99 is going to be a young gun coaching affair. I think at least 6 teams now are being handled by a young coach. It would be interesting to see the match ups.
                          Yes it will be exciting and interesting, and you can add Coach JERSON CABILTES in the mix, as he will be named the Head Coach of EAC Generals

Comment

Yes it will be exciting and interesting, and you can add Coach JERSON CABILTES in the mix, as he will be named the Head Coach of EAC Generals
                            Interesting indeed.

I would have loved to see coach Jerson’s run and gun style to be implemented in Baste. But MP favored his closest deputy. I like coach Jerson. He deserves to have this break after all the accomplishments he achieved. But EAC needs to support him. A brilliant mind is useless without great players playing for him. We’ll just see how he will do his recruitment for EAC.

When is season 99 expected to begin?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroadyNZ View Post
                              Interesting indeed.

I would have loved to see coach Jerson’s run and gun style to be implemented in Baste. But MP favored his closest deputy. I like coach Jerson. He deserves to have this break after all the accomplishments he achieved. But EAC needs to support him. A brilliant mind is useless without great players playing for him. We’ll just see how he will do his recruitment for EAC.

When is season 99 expected to begin?
                              An LSGH guard was supposed to matriculate to Baste. But coach Macaraya was not renewed. He is now trying out with other NCAA schools including SBU.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
                                An LSGH guard was supposed to matriculate to Baste. But coach Macaraya was not renewed. He is now trying out with other NCAA schools including SBU.
                                Guard again..good lord..save us from jude.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information