SEA GAMES in Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told you di mo gagamitin yun special favor for angge nowadays
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
      Indonesia basketball has been really a fan of analytics. If people in ibn disregard that Indonesia upset is analytically planned from the get go..
      lame, lame, lame. analytics is for sissies. why use analytics when WE'VE GOT CHOT? He KNOWS EVERYTHING. if they gave him another week to train, his team could even beat the Avengers. nuff said.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrenzo View Post
        You used to be optimistic about him getting naturalized
        More like it's some thing we had to at least pursue , there was no guarantee, but for not to pursue would be negligence

Comment

• Sea Games 2022 will always be a black mark in history of Philippine basketball.

Hopefully, we can have a strong bounce back in 2023 Sea Games in Cambodia.

Good warm up before the well anticipated 2023 WC we will host.

I really hope our main players are available that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
            Sea Games 2022 will always be a black mark in history of Philippine basketball.

And conspicuously stained the Kraken's legacy as the GOAT ahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
              Sea Games 2022 will always be a black mark in history of Philippine basketball.

I honestly wouldn't have minded the Indonesia loss had we given Lopez, Tungcab, and Navarro more playing time. The fact that we didn't insert them for defensive purposes when Indonesia was taking advantage of late and/or lazy rotations was the most frustrating part about that game.

If we lose with younger players playing, with Nenad as coach, if we have a good defense against Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam, and we were willing to experiment, I wouldn't have minded. But now, ayun. Same-o, same-o from Chot.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
                I honestly wouldn't have minded the Indonesia loss had we given Lopez, Tungcab, and Navarro more playing time. The fact that we didn't insert them for defensive purposes when Indonesia was taking advantage of late and/or lazy rotations was the most frustrating part about that game.

If we lose with younger players playing, with Nenad as coach, if we have a good defense against Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam, and we were willing to experiment, I wouldn't have minded. But now, ayun. Same-o, same-o from Chot.
                If Chot took Indo really seriously he would've brought a better big to rotate with Junemar. It was commendable he brought Isaac Go but you can only get away with using Isaac if you have long mobile wings. So the guy was useless against Indo. Where was Erram? I dont think he was injured. He is the next best eligible defensive big after Japeth. Erram wouldve pushed Mo to PF and 3rd center. While we're at it a Fiba experienced ineligible would have helped. With Thirdy a liability in FTs and at the 3 we didnt have enough athleticism at the perimeter in the last minutes. Lassiter would have made our chances better.

SEA games is our baby. We cant afford to lose it. It is now obvious that we need our best international level players to win it. No Pogoy and Montalbo please.

I actually commend Chot for bringing the best available eligible team and giving some playing time to development players. But SEA games is SEA games. Winning has precedence over development. Its good kapit tuko siya. Trans: its good he is a gecko. If it was Tab who lost, even if the development players did well, he wouldve been fired even before arriving here.

Comment

• Originally posted by barok espinoza View Post
                  And conspicuously stained the Kraken's legacy as the GOAT ahahaha
                  you only get to the caloy level if you get a podium finish in olympics/world cup, 2nd tier like don ramon got asiad golds
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                    you only get to the caloy level if you get a podium finish in olympics/world cup, 2nd tier like don ramon got asiad golds
                    plus Caloy was named in the FIBA All tournament team, only Filipino able to get that honor

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                      plus Caloy was named in the FIBA All tournament team, only Filipino able to get that honor
                      I remember my late Lolo about King Caloy...he said that the guy played all 5 position with ease during his heyday..a very rare site during that time..RIP King Caloy.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information