Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Asia Pacific world cup qualifiers (windows)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not watching the game right now but Christ. What the hell happened? What's the context of 8-24 2nd qtr scoring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodbi View Post
      I'm not watching the game right now but Christ. What the hell happened? What's the context of 8-24 2nd qtr scoring?
      Boys playing against men, if we ignore keifer, Dwight and Abando

Comment

• biggest fear: this game will be used by SBP/PBA to justify the inclusion of PBA players and pba coaches in Gilas//haist

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
          9 players of Tall Blacks are from NBL AUSTRALIA. bear that in mind. on the other hand, Gilas only has 2 players with actual pro experience.
          Attack
          defend
          Unite

Comment

• I think Carl Tamayo can play in the NBL. I am comparing him to Harris, I think he is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
              biggest fear: this game will be used by SBP/PBA to justify the inclusion of PBA players and pba coaches in Gilas//haist
              its expected...although time frame between now and july 12 is short..
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

biggest fear: this game will be used by SBP/PBA to justify the inclusion of PBA players and pba coaches in Gilas//haist
                I wonder what excuse are they going to have after getting blown out by NZL, almost losing to Thailand, and losing the gold medal to Indonesia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
                  I see. Yet it's one of the kids that are playing well right now for us. Seriously, does this make him world-class?

Comment

• Test or not - the guys out there playing today probably didnt impress anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsgermany View Post
                      Test or not - the guys out there playing today probably didnt impress anyone.
                      Some already secured the bag hahaha
                      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                        its expected...although time frame between now and july 12 is short..
                        so it's the same team for the asia cup with maybe 2 - 3 additions. remove quiambao and our 2 fun-size guards. add thirdy, malonzo, and 2 other talents from or endorsed by the PBA.

Comment

Its justified to be fair, at least tryout Malonzo.

Comment

• Aaand Carl Tamayo goes down. Hope its a minor sprain only.

Comment

• Originally posted by barok espinoza View Post
                              so it's the same team for the asia cup with maybe 2 - 3 additions. remove quiambao and our 2 fun-size guards. add thirdy, malonzo, and 2 other talents from or endorsed by the PBA.
                              With no preparation, i hope for improvement but i doubt about it.

Comment

• If the game was going to be like this, Malonzo should have been included.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information