No announcement yet.

Philippine 3X3 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a pity because Juan is playing superb bully ball. His outside shots were also falling in.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
      Such a pity because Juan is playing superb bully ball. His outside shots were also falling in.
      And he's not eligible for next years uaap..
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

I saw just the highlights of one game. It is very physical. Might be premature to judge with one game and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the kind of physical game that would not pass in an actual FIBA game? Perhaps the players that will play in the 3x3 OQT will just pickup bad habits instead of actually getting better and ready for the 3x3 OQT.

Comment

Originally posted by crush View Post
          I saw just the highlights of one game. It is very physical. Might be premature to judge with one game and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the kind of physical game that would not pass in an actual FIBA game? Perhaps the players that will play in the 3x3 OQT will just pickup bad habits instead of actually getting better and ready for the 3x3 OQT.
          no blood, no foul.. i’ve seen a lot of 3x3 pro tour games and the defense that the CTG 3x3 pro league won’t certainly pass.. they (pro tour teams) don’t play defense like the CTG 3x3.. it’s like MMA..

sigpic

Comment

pre-season games pa lang last Monday ibang klase na yung tirahan... especially the Nueva Ecija-Butuan game, Butuan players tried to bully Juan pero pinalagan sila ni Juan in the end sila pa napikon hehe
            Last edited by hmbopbaduwap; 10-22-2020, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
                pre-season games pa lang last Monday ibang klase na yung tinarahan... especially the Nueva Ecija-Butuan game, Butuan players tried to bully Juan pero pinalagan sila Juan in the end sila pa napikon hehe
                if they play in pro tour leagues they’ll be in penalty very early, technical fouls (1ft plus possession). in a 10 minute fast paced game, every point counts.. coach E should find a way to stop this and should watch how officiating is done in pro tour leagues.. Anyway this is the first year of the league..

sigpic

Comment

Commentators are impressed on how young Juan is lol. Its funny that they expected juan to be outplayed by former pros lol. They cant even bully him mas magulang si Juan. Isnt he 22/23 already? I thought entering the pro scene young would’ve been normalized when Terrence came when he was 21.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyz View Post
                    Commentators are impressed on how young Juan is lol. Its funny that they expected juan to be outplayed by former pros lol. They cant even bully him mas magulang si Juan. Isnt he 22/23 already? I thought entering the pro scene young would’ve been normalized when Terrence came when he was 21.
                    it’s foreign to them 1gdl is 99 born..

sigpic

Comment

This is a good take on Juan’s injury. Some of these 3x3 guys are REALLY physical. Juan can hang with them in terms of physicality. But when you tick off certain people, a play is not complete if nobody gets hurt. Juan was provoking them the whole game. Although I did like Juan’s energy. But some of these 3x3 pros still have ligang labas mindset. “Oh so you’re playing good? Would you mind if I put a foot in your landing spot or even elbow your back?”

Comment

2020 Chooks 3X3 President's Cup powered by TM Leg Two

CALAMBA CITY – Family’s Brand Sardines-Zamboanga City marched on to their second straight leg championship at the resumption of the 2020 Chooks To Go Pilipinas 3X3 President’s Cup powered by TM at the Inspire Sports Academy Friday. Zamboanga made short work of a very game Nueva Ecija Rice Vanguards, 21-11, and add P100,000 more into their haul. READ MORE
                        Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                        Servinio's Blog of Sports
                        Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                        Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                        Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

2020 Chooks 3X3 President's Cup powered by TM Leg Three

CALAMBA CITY – There are new kings in the 2020 Chooks To Go Pilipinas 3X3 President’s Cup powered by TM as Uling Roasters-Butuan City clipped Sta. Lucia Realtors-Pasig, 21-20, via the winning two-pointer by Franky Johnson Sunday night. Aside from the third leg’s championship, Butuan also seized the overall leadership entering the fourth leg this October 27 still at the Inspire Sports Academy. READ MORE

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyz View Post
                            This is a good take on Juan’s injury. Some of these 3x3 guys are REALLY physical. Juan can hang with them in terms of physicality. But when you tick off certain people, a play is not complete if nobody gets hurt. Juan was provoking them the whole game. Although I did like Juan’s energy. But some of these 3x3 pros still have ligang labas mindset. “Oh so you’re playing good? Would you mind if I put a foot in your landing spot or even elbow your back?”

I regularly watch Mikee Reyes' takes. Sobrang ok. No BS. No cap. Just pure stories and his insights na no holds barred

Comment

2020 Chooks 3X3 President's Cup powered by TM Leg Four

CALAMBA CITY – Family’s Brand Sardines-Zamboanga City returned to the top of the 2020 Chooks To Go Pilipinas 3X3 President’s Cup powered by TM by ruling the fourth and final leg at the expense of Uling Roasters-Butuan, 21-20, at the Inspire Sports Academy Tuesday. Leonard Santillan sank the marginal free throw off a Chris de Chavez foul with 2:23 to go for their third championship overall. READ MORE

Comment

2020 Chooks 3X3 President's Cup powered by TM Grand Finals

CALAMBA CITY – Top seed Family’s Brand Sardines-Zamboanga City emerged as the new champions and millionaires of the 2020 Chooks To Go Pilipinas 3X3 President’s Cup powered by TM by overpowering a very gallant Nueva Ecija Rice Vanguards, 22-20, Friday afternoon at the Inspire Sports Academy. Joshua Munzon proved once more why he is the country’s top 3X3 player by nailing the game-winning two-pointer and stop the match with 1:11 to go. READ MORE

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information