Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
    And bolick.
    Not yet totally sold on Bolick bro, I still have kiefer over him, and Barroca over him. Perez is a different animal though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenzelGreat8 View Post
      Great statement by coach Yeng regarding sa reason ni Parks na nahihiya kuno.

"Wala naman siya sinabi sa message text niya samin na nahihiya siya sa mga players, hindi naman siya dapat mahiya because he has nothing to do about another guys getting into the team, that's my decision it's not his decision. If you get invited it's up to you to decline or accept no? Kasi para sa bansa naman yan eh bakit ka mahihiya? Mahihiya ka ba na inimbita ka na maging part ng national team (Interviewer chuckles) ? So nagtataka lang ako na he was saying later on na nahihiya siya. Bakit ka mahihiya wala ka namang kinalaman sa decision who plays for the national team? Siguro after this pabayaan na lang natin, he makes his own decisions and one thing in our policy in our national team is we want everybody there to be totally committed. All Ray Parks has to do was to be honest and be truthful sa mga reasons niya, kasi hindi naman pilitan ito eh, kapag napili ka for the national team or get invited, the first thing I tell the guys is this is sacrifice. Kung willing ka magsacrifice, time and effort, sama sama tayo. Kung hindi naman, it's still ok since there are other guys there who wants to be part of the national team".
      (Watched it at CNN sports desk yesterday)

There you go, hopefully it's CJ Perez who gets invited, explosive two way guard just like Pogoy, but the difference is he has great handles. And most importantly, Pinoy attitude, laro lang, no excuses at hindi paNBA.
      Forgive me for ignorance, is there a suggestion that Parks is saying no partially because he wasn't invited previously?

So what's Yeng suggesting, that REYs original excuse isn't the only reason and not valid?

Yengs really a good managing things politically
      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Not yet totally sold on Bolick bro, I still have kiefer over him, and Barroca over him. Perez is a different animal though.
        The Gilas team is actually almost complete barring injuries, with 1-2 changes to cover for those who pulled out or declined. Blatche, junmar, Japhet, Erram, Gabe, Troy, Marcio, Pogoy, Lee and Barroca are almost shooin. THE only slot be be contested would be that of Castro and Thirdy. CASTRO'S slot would go to Kiefer and Thirdy's should go to Slaughter as insurance big as Almazan has history of going AWOL and not yet fully healed. KIEFER and Slaughter are not actually new to CYG as KR is his player at NLEX and GS was part of 4th and 5th window... SO the additionals would actually be more of practice players or warm bodies or as replacement if somebody gets injured... Possible callups are Wright, Perez, Belo(shame on Parks if Belo accepts the invitation), Kai Sotto, Isaac Go and GS and Kiefer... If Kai will perform well in the tuneups, he may even supplant ERRAM as I dont see a frontline BLATCHE, JF, Aguilar and Erram enough in World Cup. Almazan is to fragile on the other hand... SLAUGHTER and Sotto couod be good additions over Almazan and Erram...

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
          Forgive me for ignorance, is there a suggestion that Parks is saying no partially because he wasn't invited previously?

So what's Yeng suggesting, that REYs original excuse isn't the only reason and not valid?

Yeng is saying, stop saying Stupid alibis(like Hiya, etc etc).. He should rather Accept it or not and move on...

Comment

• Yeng's Interview on CNN's Sports Desk

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
              Yeng is saying, stop saying Stupid alibis(like Hiya, etc etc).. He should rather Accept it or not and move on...
              So basically there are players who really don't want to play in the WC under Yeng, and are just giving excuses, some more valid than others.
              Basically if you're not injured if one wants to and is willing to make the commitment they can make a way, (yes Jason included)

Actually Yeng did mention it, there are some who may not want to play for him or simply don't think ithe situation isn't worth the commitment
              NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
              https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

The reason hiya because others worked for it first doesnt fly. You were invited because you were needed by the team. Contrary, Parks is the one not being straight here.

Comment

• Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
                  The reason hiya because others worked for it first doesnt fly. You were invited because you were needed by the team. Contrary, Parks is the one not being straight here.
                  That stupid Gay Parks is having an atrocious outing so far 1/8 from the field. Nakakarma na yata, sa PBA lang Pabida, sa international games nganga. Personally that was a stupid move by Parks, by joining the Gilas, he could have earmed several millions more in endorsement especially if he can have a good outing in World Cup and lead Gilas to victory... He coyld be hailed as savior, for stepping up for the original guys...

Comment

So basically there are players who really don't want to play in the WC under Yeng, and are just giving excuses, some more valid than others.
                    Basically if you're not injured if one wants to and is willing to make the commitment they can make a way, (yes Jason included)

Actually Yeng did mention it, there are some who may not want to play for him or simply don't think ithe situation isn't worth the commitment
                    One reason I think na siguro hindi na sasabihin ni Parks, is that he may be felt insulted that he gets being snub after the OQT 2016. In 2017 jones cup, he begged to be included to chot since chot says "Ah gusto ba niya, hindi naman kasi siya nagsasabi eh". In FIBA 2017, he gets demoted to the Sea games team since too late na yung participation niya on practices. Lastly, the nail in the coffin is that since he was not joining the pba and was prioritizing ABL, I think there was a rule that only guys in PBA should be part of the pool, hence Parks was not named in any of the windows for the qualifiers in world cup. Turns out, its his chance to get back on SBP by him now snubbing the invitation since he was kept on being snubbed before (might be thinking, nba summer league ako, nba d league ako, and you are including Jalalon, Carl Bryan scrub Cruz, or a Baser Amer over me). Parks has that kind of attitude, just look on how he cries to his twitter whenever non favorable articles are coming out against him. On another note, lumalabas yung pagiging lampa niya vs North Port, he kept on losing the ball vs Taha, Sean Anthony, and even a Gabo Lanete. Overrated slow lefty turtle.

Comment

That stupid Gay Parks is having an atrocious outing so far 1/8 from the field. Nakakarma na yata, sa PBA lang Pabida, sa international games nganga. Personally that was a stupid move by Parks, by joining the Gilas, he could have earmed several millions more in endorsement especially if he can have a good outing in World Cup and lead Gilas to victory... He coyld be hailed as savior, for stepping up for the original guys...
                      Hahahahahaha Gay Parks. Lmao

Comment

One reason I think na siguro hindi na sasabihin ni Parks, is that he may be felt insulted that he gets being snub after the OQT 2016. In 2017 jones cup, he begged to be included to chot since chot says "Ah gusto ba niya, hindi naman kasi siya nagsasabi eh". In FIBA 2017, he gets demoted to the Sea games team since too late na yung participation niya on practices. Lastly, the nail in the coffin is that since he was not joining the pba and was prioritizing ABL, I think there was a rule that only guys in PBA should be part of the pool, hence Parks was not named in any of the windows for the qualifiers in world cup. Turns out, its his chance to get back on SBP by him now snubbing the invitation since he was kept on being snubbed before (might be thinking, nba summer league ako, nba d league ako, and you are including Jalalon, Carl Bryan scrub Cruz, or a Baser Amer over me). Parks has that kind of attitude, just look on how he cries to his twitter whenever non favorable articles are coming out against him. On another note, lumalabas yung pagiging lampa niya vs North Port, he kept on losing the ball vs Taha, Sean Anthony, and even a Gabo Lanete. Overrated slow lefty turtle.
                        Thats speaks about his sense of entitlement... Kesyo NBA D League ako so on, so fort... This kid wont last in the PBA, the thugs will surely get him...

Comment

Thats speaks about his sense of entitlement... Kesyo NBA D League ako so on, so fort... This kid wont last in the PBA, the thugs will surely get him...
                          Calvin Abueva, as much as I hate that man, napuna na rin niya kay Parks eh:

"Bakit siya gumaganon ganon? Ano siya nasa NBA? Haler, nasa Pilipinas siya" hahahaha
                          Last edited by DenzelGreat8; 06-22-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
                            I wnder what kind of team USA will be sending if all NBA players have the same “hiya” mentality of Parks Jr. baka puro G-League players na lng since they’re the ones who played (&coached by Van gundy) during the qualification phase...i hope someone can point that to him ng matauhan (well mahirap nmn tlga pilitin ang ayaw mybe the Worlds wont benefit him at all in his opinion)

Comment

• Robert Bolick got an invite to practice with gilas.
                              "You don't play against opponents. You play against the game of basketball" Bobby Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by RedMetal View Post
                                Robert Bolick got an invite to practice with gilas.
                                Nice. If he accepts, Parks will be put to shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information