No announcement yet.

UAAP Season 82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ateneo looks unstoppable. Undefeated all the way until they win it all probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
      what’s the score currently?

I’m at work.
      66-52 ateneo
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• 66-52 Ateneo establishing their dominance once again

Comment

• man what a great job again by tab. second quarter they figured out ust already. i noticed nonoy plays hero ball and the offense just stops for ust he just take his shots or turnovers. he is still young anyway plenty of time to adjust.
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
            66-52 Ateneo establishing their dominance once again
            ugh they play so fucking good. hope any team in the uaap can step up.

Comment

• IMO only La Salle has the personnel to beat Ateneo. Whether JB can whip them up into a good system will determine everything. UST has a good system but IMO the personnel are not good enough. As to UP, just #FireBo
              “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
              -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
                So, two players turned UE from a ligang barangay level into something that can beta even some contenders? Even ateneo which is supposed to be a cut above the rest needed the referees to turn things around. Can't you people just accept that you were simply wrong.
                I cannot speak for other people. Personally, I don't think that UE is a "barangay-level team". [you have a penchant for that term, where did you get that?] However, their record in the last 5 seasons speaks for itself. And yes, two good players (plus a good coach) can turn a weak team into, in your words, "something that can beta even some contenders".
                -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjumbo03 View Post
                  Guess you missed how Ange was called for two quick ones, eh?
                  Alam mo na, classic pinoy excuse.

Comment

• “This ADMU win over UST typifies how teams can have counters for ADMU's 1st and 2nd actions, but the question is do they have reliable counters for the Eagles' 3rd, 4th, and successive actions in every sequence? Man, if you guys could only watch these Eagles in practice. #Magis”

Sounds like there’s even more levels to Ateneo

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                      IMO only La Salle has the personnel to beat Ateneo. Whether JB can whip them up into a good system will determine everything. UST has a good system but IMO the personnel are not good enough. As to UP, just #FireBo
                      i agree. but seems for this season dlsu is not that cohesive yet. maybe next season but sadly they have many one and dones so it might affect their cohesiveness again next season. i do hope they peak soon and become a contender.

Comment

So, two players turned UE from a ligang barangay level into something that can beta even some contenders? Even ateneo which is supposed to be a cut above the rest needed the referees to turn things around. Can't you people just accept that you were simply wrong.

AND I SUPPOSE, YOU ALL ALREADY KNEW THATUE WILL HAVE DIAKHITE AND SUERTE BUT STILL WENT ON TO CALL UE A LIGANG BARANGAY LEVEL TEAM.
                        I didn’t know who Suerte and Dhiakite were tbh. UE also has been sucking for a long time. They changed the team with those two recruits. Didn’t expect Chongson to do this though especially with him coming in late.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                          I cannot speak for other people. Personally, I don't think that UE is a "barangay-level team". [you have a penchant for that term, where did you get that?] However, their record in the last 5 seasons speaks for itself. And yes, two good players (plus a good coach) can turn a weak team into, in your words, "something that can beta even some contenders".
                          ue is actually good. if im not mistaken they have another third guy not sure but tolentino? but man suerte and diakhite is pretty good. i do think diakhite is as good as kouame. a beefier and wider kouame.

Comment

• I dunno why much shade is being thrown towards Coach Chongson. I mean, he's not bad. He brought UE to the finals before and beat Ateneo once.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
                              https://mobile.twitter.com/hoopnut/s...34254204784641

“This ADMU win over UST typifies how teams can have counters for ADMU's 1st and 2nd actions, but the question is do they have reliable counters for the Eagles' 3rd, 4th, and successive actions in every sequence? Man, if you guys could only watch these Eagles in practice. #Magis”

Sounds like there’s even more levels to Ateneo
                              the maturity is just a cut above the rest. the team has poise. when ust had a rally they didnt panic and just do their thing. wtf man. make no mistake tho ust did a good job against ateneo in the first quarter but second quarter ateneo already figured out ust and ust cannot just take charge from there. i can see aldin did some adjustment but it wasnt enough. nonoy keeps leaving belanjel while abando needs to help chabiyo leaving thirdy pretty much with a smaller defender.

Comment

Well, I didn't name you. But I saw your post pointing out someone's response, so tbere. And it's not an adjective that came from me rather, that's how they described UE.
                                Who exactly are "they"? Seems you were bashing non-existent forumers lol
                                -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information