X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn angola looks dangerous

Comment

• if angola wins,. Gilas’ chances of making it out the 1st round is in danger

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaireem View Post
        damn angola looks dangerous
        Helloooooooo 0-3 LOL

Comment

• angola reminds me of our 2014 team

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post

Nope. This is a different Angola team from the one I saw in a game vs. Jordan in the recent King Abdullah Cup. The Angolans have gotten stronger.
            Or Italy is just weaker team than we saw last year’s eurobasket… remember, many of their core player didn’t play this year… they have also no naturalized player here… that’s why even they didn’t lose any game in their preparation games, I always doubt their team due to lack of main core players… they only beat teams that is also no main core players too… that’s why I always think DR is more stronger team than Italy… DR is more complete team than ITaly…

Comment

• Good crowd also in Montenegro vs Mexico game in MoA… More Mexicans came here to watch the games… maybe 3-5k attendance… good enough considering this is not the top sport of Mexicans.. also some Montenegrins came there too…

Comment

It seems, Angola kept some key players in the King Abdullah Cup & in those 2 tune-up games vs. Japan that is why the Angolans looked weak in that tournament & tune-up games.
                Originally posted by Giannis34GOD View Post
                Or Italy just keeping the pace of the game… maybe in 3rd qtr they will go all out…
                Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                Nope. This is a different Angola team from the one I saw in a game vs. Jordan in the recent King Abdullah Cup. The Angolans have gotten stronger.
                Originally posted by Kaireem View Post
                Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                Helloooooooo 0-3 LOL
                Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
                angola reminds me of our 2014 team
                Remind me why we dropped Newsome for Pogoy again. We could have used his athleticism and defense against them.​​​

Comment

• So why were RJ and SJ abused but Dundao is doing OK? He is smaller than them.

Dundao is like a hybrid Alapag and Castro.

Comment

• I dunno how many Lithuanians came there in Manila? ESPN’s Tim Reynolds says that many Lithuanians came there to watch their national team.. he expects they are more fans than the Americans…

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post

Remind me why we dropped Newsome for Pogoy again. We could have used his athleticism and defense against them.​​​
                      you can add oftana to that list too, now it seems we needed size at all positions even just to have extra fouls to give. the ivory coast coach must've been pulling a prank on us when he said angola is no question.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post

Just easy… that’s why we called “the ball is round”… many overrating Italy but the reality, it’s DR who is the strongest in group A… if they have a hard time against Bruno Fernando, they will have a trouble defending KAT…

Comment

• the dj in the mexico game should play either a reggaeton or a corrido and you will see the amigos party

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaireem View Post

you can add oftana to that list too, now it seems we needed size at all positions even just to have extra fouls to give. the ivory coast coach must've been pulling a prank on us when he said angola is no question.
                            Italy has no legit big man to match up Bruno Fernando… he might not score too much… but his presence is already enough to be impact on both ends… I think their tallest big in Italy is 6’10…

Comment

It seems, Angola kept some key players in the King Abdullah Cup & in those 2 tune-up games vs. Japan that is why the Angolans looked weak in that tournament & tune-up games.
                              Originally posted by Giannis34GOD View Post
                              Or Italy just keeping the pace of the game… maybe in 3rd qtr they will go all out…
                              Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                              Originally posted by Kaireem View Post
                              Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                              Helloooooooo 0-3 LOL
                              Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
                              angola reminds me of our 2014 team

I see Angola playing great defense against Italy. Italy are shooting poorly.

Angola are athletic and hardworking. Man, we will need to match that intensity against them.

Comment

• Angola hanging tough

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information