No announcement yet.

2017 SEABA Championship (Senior & U16 Men) | May 12 - 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not hating here. Just an observation. I think Dray's 1 week training with the team really hurt the chemistry. That's why the second unit was much better. All of them practiced for more than 1 week.

Comment

• Originally posted by manu_bol View Post
      Almazan continues to be the odd man out.
      Best pba player to replace him with = kwil/norwood
      Best players to be inserted for development = edu/paras
      True. He looks like a deer in the headlights. But this experience will only make him a better player, so i say we cut him some slack. But i agree he's the most dispensable player in the lineup right now.
      Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Dray and JuneMar tandem does not really work against smaller and quick teams.. Thai Players were getting open shots or lay up in that 1st qtr. simply because one of the two gets lost when they rotate on defense or too slow to react... Thank God Aguilar complements Blatche very well..

and one more thing love him or hate him THE BEAST brings out the #PUSO and energy for Gilas...

Comment

• Originally posted by manu_bol View Post
          Almazan continues to be the odd man out.
          Best pba player to replace him with = kwil/norwood
          Best players to be inserted for development = edu/paras
          If Almazan is going to be replaced, I think Belo will take his spot. Chot has been trying this three big man lineup with Almazan, Japeth, and using Troy as the sf. Offense wasn't that good with them.

Belo as the sf with JA and Troy will probably improve our offense and be better at switching in defense but we'll definitely lose some height. I think Belo can come in also when The Beast becomes erratic.

Comment

• We made it to Troydan Reacts again. And this time it isn't embarrassing for us. What's embarrassing though are the comment of the Peenoise.

Comment

• What's up with Romeo being so fat?

I will replace Rosario and Almazan with Norwood and Belo. Toss up between Parks and Pogoy.

I want to see Ravena, Parks and Belo in the SEAgames.

Comment

• I haven't really bothered to check , but who won between Indonesia and Thailand? if Thailand won, doesn't that mean in a 3 way tie , unless Indonesia beats us my more than 55 pts , then we're basically already the SEABA champions now?
                NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                  What's up with Romeo being so fat?

I will replace Rosario and Almazan with Norwood and Belo. Toss up between Parks and Pogoy.

I want to see Ravena, Parks and Belo in the SEAgames.
                  I don't have the link but Romeo has said that he's not 100% for this tournament yet.

Comment

• The official website of FIBA, the International Basketball Federation, and the governing body of Basketball. FIBA organises the most famous and prestigious international basketball competitions including the FIBA Basketball World Cup, the FIBA World Championship for Women and the FIBA 3x3 World Tour. The website features live and on demand videos, basketball news, over 70,00 players profile and thousands of teams profiles, schedules and statistics of all FIBA Events as well as results and statistics from over 80 national basketball leagues.

Indonesia won by 1..I believe a wuysang FG with time almost running out then THAI threw the ball away on their next position..

Comment

• We are the Champions in seaba 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by jawo1983 View Post
                        http://www.fiba.com/asiacup/2017/sea...land-Indonesia

Indonesia won by 1..I believe a wuysang FG with time almost running out then THAI threw the ball away on their next position..
                        Its a bait post he is just doing a subtle jab on our opponents..
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• I really think that we are leaning to bring cadets plus amateur standouts in sea games due to our good performance ( yes not because our opponnents didnt improve but somehow.ddo offense was effective against sea competion
                          .(kumbaga walang tatalo sa atin sa free flowing offense sa sea and also this is the one who costs tab the job japhet playing well with blatche is very evident. )

So ravena paras combo in sea is possible..

We might see "some" of our pba stars sit out the asia cup.. but ray parks would come in..

We might see the fjnal appearance if gabe norwood in gilas uniform by august

Comment

• Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
                            http://beta.interaksyon.com/a-mature...-up-for-gilas/

“Malaki talaga yung improvement ni Japeth simula nung nakasama siya nung 2013 and even nung teammate ko siya sa Talk N Text,” Castro told InterAksyon.

“Dati kapag nagkakamali siya, parang nawawalaan agad ng gana. Ngayon, alam na niya gagawin niya kung paano bumawi agad sa pagkakamali.”
                            Gilas stint defintely helped, but methinks tim cone is the main reason for japeth's improvement. His game yesterday basically is what he does for ginebra on a regular basis.

But take note the thai team's skill level may be the same as that of a weak pba team (say mahindra). To me, the real test for japeth is fiba asia. More precisely, that will be the test for chot - how he can maximize japeth's game in the bigger tournaments.
                            Dead Lizard.

Comment

• Originally posted by patay-butiki View Post
                              Gilas stint defintely helped, but methinks tim cone is the main reason for japeth's improvement. His game yesterday basically is what he does for ginebra on a regular basis.

But take note the thai team's skill level may be the same as that of a weak pba team (say mahindra). To me, the real test for japeth is fiba asia. More precisely, that will be the test for chot - how he can maximize japeth's game in the bigger tournaments.
                              Japhet has been solid with tim pre oqt.. but that oqt benching was aturning point.. japhet got to be consistent and more mature

Comment

• Ako lang ba for its really weird na Jason Webb was the commentator then pinupuri niya kagabi si "Play me or Trade me" Maliksi?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information