This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
    Chris McCullough..speaking of the devil, I think he is recommended by Kuya Marcus to be the next naturalized player

read here> https://www.spin.ph/basketball/fiba/...-a795-20190902
    makes sense, also 24 years old. agree with everyone here we need a tall wing for naturalized position, we already have good young bigs coming up in the next few years

Comment

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
      out of the loop here, who is this chicken joy guy?
      Chris McCullough loves Jollibee chicken, so thats why they call him that. He says our chicken joy is the best hahaha. Lex07 is wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
        Chris McCullough loves Jollibee chicken, so thats why they call him that. He says our chicken joy is the best hahaha. Lex07 is wrong.
        oh ok i don't follow them that much
        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• are there any official plans about naturalizing McCullough? or is it just coming from fans/douthit?

Comment

• But Chris McCullough handles are bad even his shot selection are bad... sabi nga ng karamihan dito parang si kobe paras lang din laro...

Comment

• i think sbp should explore the option of setting the national team in the guise of a ballclub and join a competitive league like abl, nznbl or anbl. majority of the players of the nt will come from this while the remaining will come from the pba.
              Attack
              defend
              Unite

Comment

• The origin of Chicken Joy Guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                  Chris McCullough (probably the surname sounds like McDonald's that's why they called him chicken joy or maybe because he's got thin "chicken legs")..speaking of the devil, I think he is recommended by Kuya Marcus to be the next naturalized player
                  Over speculating 'bout the nickname. He posted in Instagram his first time eating at Jollibee and falling in love with Chicken Joy.

Comment

• Serbian Bigs = good passers

Can we naturalize someone ala jokic? lol

I still prefer the Traditional bigman set up for our National team...

We need a guy like Ratcliffe ( former hotshots import) ++ big size thats kinda fast and can shoot the three 50%... Where are you my savior..

Comment

• Originally posted by heystifler View Post
                      Serbian Bigs = good passers

Can we naturalize someone ala jokic? lol

I still prefer the Traditional bigman set up for our National team...

We need a guy like Ratcliffe ( former hotshots import) ++ big size thats kinda fast and can shoot the three 50%... Where are you my savior..
                      For me I would rather have a 6’7 guy that plas 1,2,3

Comment

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
                        are there any official plans about naturalizing McCullough? or is it just coming from fans/douthit?
                        there's no official plans yet, but McCullough's tweeted before that he is interested

https://mobile.twitter.com/brisskuno...20149063716866

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                          Adams said to have gotten a Phil passport at 9yo..
                          That's what according to Charles Tiu. It remains to be confirmed if true or not. But we haven't heard anything about it since then.
                          "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• whose adams, steven adams? its better to have a center not in top 30 rather than nothing at all..
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Roosevelt Adams...

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
                                Roosevelt Adams...
                                hahahah kala ko yun si ang magrereact eh
                                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information