Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He gets an Abueva motor, he potentially can be a future NBA superstar. I'd bet my neighbor's blind cat that this is not all hype!

Comment

Originally posted by manu_bol View Post
      he might not make it to the NBA, but i believe he will be a whole lot better than japeth

skill set... and this kid will peak at 6'8".
      That jumpshot (or lack thereof) will decide if he makes it or not. Release and form is still off but it's too early, still correctible.
      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
        That jumpshot (or lack thereof) will decide if he makes it or not. Release and form is still off but it's too early, still correctible.
        He gets in, it will not be because he can make jump shots. He has a few years to work on that just like any other NBA superstar! Hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid View Post
          He gets an Abueva motor, he potentially can be a future NBA superstar. I'd bet my neighbor's blind cat that this is not all hype!
          Its better not to expect him yet. We know what happen with japeth hype.
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

same observation with his jumpshot form and release. yeah, it can be corrected and it will definitely change once he gets stronger in both arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
              this kid thrives in hype and media attention... that's from having a celebrity dad and mom.

Comment

Originally posted by manu_bol View Post
                same observation with his jumpshot form and release. yeah, it can be corrected and it will definitely change once he gets stronger in both arms.
                Or better balance. Athleticism is there so emphasis on correctible.

Glaring weakness anyone? Handles are fine (of course, needs to be improved) so with defense (active).
                If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

he is still very young. theres a lot of room for improvement. im sure at UCLA he will improve more. also he now has upper body strength which is very good since when he was at DLSU he was scrawny.

what i would like to see is for him to learn euro step. that would be awesome.
                  The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                    Hype or not, if you have "the" Abueva motor, you're going places. Last time I saw those kind of motors in play, these individuals made it all the way, even making themselves senators.

Comment

benjie should consider having more children. we could have Paras first 5.
                      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Or better balance. Athleticism is there so emphasis on correctible.

Glaring weakness anyone? Handles are fine (of course, needs to be improved) so with defense (active).
                        Maybe outside shooting. I've seen two games of Kobe with the RP U-18 team this year & from what I saw, Kobe hardly attempted from the outside. Maybe he wasn't given a license to shoot by the coach.

From the latest highlight video, Kobe made some outside shoots but, what can we expect from "highlight" videos? If a player misses 9 of his 10 3pt. attempts, only the single shot that he made will appear in the highlight video while the 9 misses will not.
                        "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                          his ex wife is relatively a big girl compared to most pinays. so if you want to pursue your recommendation, make sure you introduce a girl to Benjie that is similarly built or bigger.
                          WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
                          SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                            his youngest joined "bet on your baby" and has a projected height of 6'2

Comment

My cousin in LA told me that Kobe is still skinny and majority of his friends there are blacks.
                              "THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE LEARNED THE HARDEST WAY"

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                                Maybe outside shooting. I've seen two games of Kobe with the RP U-18 team this year & from what I saw, Kobe hardly attempted from the outside. Maybe he wasn't given a license to shoot by the coach.

From the latest highlight video, Kobe made some outside shoots but, what can we expect from "highlight" videos? If a player misses 9 of his 10 3pt. attempts, only the single shot that he made will appear in the highlight video while the 9 misses will not.
                                Mr. Clueless Jamskie please watch full games of kobe and his cathedral team heres the link.

Middlebrooks Basketball is a member of Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information