2013 PBA Commisioners Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    Vic Manuel has been playing good. i wonder if he can slide down to SF so that Manuel and Hodge can play together. it would be awesome to see hustle and hard-nosed guys playing together.
    either of them can slide to sf. Ryan G. Must explore.
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Vic Manuel has been playing good. i wonder if he can slide down to SF so that Manuel and Hodge can play together. it would be awesome to see hustle and hard-nosed guys playing together.
      Buenafe and Cardona saw limited minutes for this reason. A lot of times we saw two of Hugnatan, Manuel and Hodge at the same time (+import) so it was a big lineup. It did backfire on them because the front court was too slow and spacing was just a mess.
      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
        Buenafe and Cardona saw limited minutes for this reason. A lot of times we saw two of Hugnatan, Manuel and Hodge at the same time (+import) so it was a big lineup. It did backfire on them because the front court was too slow and spacing was just a mess.
        Not a fan of such a lineup setup with the absence of an outside threat. Especially since either Chris Ross and Paul Artadi are not noted gunners.

Comment

• So adding a surplus sf with already loaded sf/pf rotation of Meralco (fafa rey and Manuel with Hodge, Borboran and Hugnatan)

Meralco is on TANK mode
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
            So adding a surplus sf with already loaded sf/pf rotation of Meralco (fafa rey and Manuel with Hodge, Borboran and Hugnatan)

Meralco is on TANK mode
            can't understand why they are tanking this year as they don't have their draft pick, perhaps they plan to suck for years ala Sta Lucia (which got them Limpot and Espino back in the 90s)

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
              can't understand why they are tanking this year as they don't have their draft pick, perhaps they plan to suck for years ala Sta Lucia (which got them Limpot and Espino back in the 90s)
              the trading isn't done yet (Obvious that Ronjay and Jayr are still in the block) and their surplus of SF's
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoJ View Post
                well apparently MVP commanded a rebuilding for Meralco hence the Mercado trade.
                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

well apparently MVP commanded a rebuilding for Meralco hence the Mercado trade.
                  If indeed they are rebuilding, it doesn't hurt to trade Cardona now while he still has value (methinks A21 will be interested.)

Then again, if you are in Tank Mode then you need Cardona-- he racks up those losses anyway.
                  If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                    If indeed they are rebuilding, it doesn't hurt to trade Cardona now while he still has value (methinks A21 will be interested.)

Then again, if you are in Tank Mode then you need Cardona-- he racks up those losses anyway.
                    true. but im not sure if A21's 2013,2014 or 2015 pick is still available though. thats what Meralco specifically wants. they want to land either Ravena,Parks or Slaughter.
                    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Games Today Feb. 15 2013 | Smart Araneta Coliseum

1st Game (5:00 PM)
                      Talk and Text Tropang Texters (0-1) vs Air 21 Express (1-0)

Lets expect more from Michael Dunigan.
                      Can the texters break their 1st game loss alst saturday?

2nd Game (7:15 PM)
                      Global Port Batang Pier (1-1) vs Brgy.Ginebra San Miguel (0-1)

Can Japeth Aguilar continues to play great tonight
                      Is Herbert Hill ready to depart?
                      sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

• FEBRUARY 15 2013 | FRIDAY | Smart Araneta Coliseum

Talk and Text (0-1) vs Air 21 (1-0)

Global Port (1-1) vs Brgy. Ginebra (0-1)
                        sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                          Games Today Feb. 15 2013 | Smart Araneta Coliseum

Talk and Text Tropang Texters (0-1) vs Air 21 Express (1-0)

Lets expect more from Michael Dunigan.
                          Can the texters break their 1st game loss alst saturday?

Global Port Batang Pier (1-1) vs Brgy.Ginebra San Miguel (0-1)

Can Japeth Aguilar continues to play great tonight
                          Is Herbert Hill ready to depart?
                          what will be the status of vernon macklin if Herbert Hill will play big tonight? i have a feeling Hill will be outplayed by Williams. he'll then pack his things and then, enter Vernon macklin.

Comment

• Originally posted by lovejones View Post
                            My info is not from the papers, I know what's written.

Comment

• personally, i wont be surprised if Talk N Text wouldnt be in the championship. Six of its players and even their coaches are on the NT so that would have a toll on the team. That is aside from the fact that they really cant concentrate on the conference. It is very possible though that there is already a marching order for them not to reach the semis so that they can practice for Gilas earlier. I would be very glad if they wouldnt be on the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by balbi View Post
                                what will be the status of vernon macklin if Herbert Hill will play big tonight? i have a feeling Hill will be outplayed by Williams. he'll then pack his things and then, enter Vernon macklin.

Are we gonna start to kill people because of bad performance?! WTF is this?! I am really ashamed!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information