Stanley Pringle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
    Is it just me.. Old Alapag > Young Alapg..

don't get me wrong Alapag who is more mature than the Alapg who is a shoot first player..
    Well i miss those reverse dunking years of Alapag.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
      Well i miss those reverse dunking years of Alapag.
      u mean during warmups?

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
        u mean during warmups?
        well he had in actual game and i think it was against Lebanon National Team during the Manila Invitationals last 2007
        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• stephen holt.jpg
          the future point guard of the philippine basketball..

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
            u mean during warmups?
            I Remember that he made a follow slam from former TNT teammate Willie Miller missed layup

Originally posted by cobiegen View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3984[/ATTACH]
            SMC, keep away your hands on this guy
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cobiegen View Post
              hope NBA 1st for him.
              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by yogaflame View Post
                I Remember that he made a follow slam from former TNT teammate Willie Miller missed layup

SMC, keep away your hands on this guy
                Noted. By Noli Eala
                If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• if Stanley Pringle goes to the PBA he'll be used as a shooting guard..heck if he goes to Tnt he'll be used as a small forward.While Holt can be a power forward.He'll be a point guard alright but not in the Philippines.

Originally posted by cobiegen View Post
                  "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• i just hope Pringle will not become bad as before
                    SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                      if Stanley Pringle goes to the PBA he'll be used as a shooting guard..heck if he goes to Tnt he'll be used as a small forward.While Holt can be a power forward.He'll be a point guard alright but not in the Philippines.

Eating your own words without even knowing the facts. What position does Pringle play in the ABL? You are a self-proclaimed international basketball expert let's see if you get the answer for this one. i'll even give you a prize if you get it. (the prize would be to treat you as an above average poster here as it seems like even the likes of kgi has more basketball knowledge than you )

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                        Eating your own words without even knowing the facts. What position does Pringle play in the ABL? You are a self-proclaimed international basketball expert let's see if you get the answer for this one. i'll even give you a prize if you get it. (the prize would be to treat you as an above average poster here as it seems like even the likes of kgi has more basketball knowledge than you )
                        of course I'm way better than you and your alter ego.you said it your self,Ryan reyes is being used as a small forward by your darling Chot from time to time...so who's eating his own words now? You are both stupid and foolish
                        "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

of course I'm way better than you and your alter ego.you said it your self,Ryan reyes is being used as a small forward by your darling Chot from time to time...so who's eating his own words now? You are both stupid and foolish
                          Classic pea-sized brained answer. You ignored my (simple, basic, elementary) question because you'd fall in the hole you created.

Because am not like you i am actually going to answer your argument. Yes, Ryan Reyes is being used as an SF sometimes. And yes Pringle will be used as a 2-guard if he comes to the PBA. My point was? He's doing it in the ABL too. (Ding ding ding, that was the answer Alex i helped you out. You needed help)

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                            Classic pea-sized brained answer. You ignored my (simple, basic, elementary) question because you'd fall in the hole you created.

Because am not like you i am actually going to answer your argument. Yes, Ryan Reyes is being used as an SF sometimes. And yes Pringle will be used as a 2-guard if he comes to the PBA. My point was? He's doing it in the ABL too. (Ding ding ding, that was the answer Alex i helped you out. You needed help)
                            so try to figure out the difference of being used as a small forward compared to a combo guard...you're 6 feet tall,, used as a small forward...where do you find this kind of players playing this kind of position..let me help you..baranggay basketball

Comment

so try to figure out the difference of being used as a small forward compared to a combo guard...you're 6 feet tall,, used as a small forward...where do you find this kind of players playing this kind of position..let me help you..baranggay basketball
                              i give up. you're a hopeless case. You can't even understand the basic premise of the argument.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by bolabasket View Post
                                i just hope Pringle will not become bad as before
                                http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive...be_charge.aspx
                                Bwahahaha!!! That's frickin hilariously embarassing. Shall we christen him "Pringle the Perv" from now on? Or how about Stanley "The Lewd Dude" Pringle? Or maybe "Stan The Man ... yak." Ahihihihi

If this is his off-court character, then it's all settled ... bagay siya sa SMC group under Noli Eala ... you know, because they are both such amorous "lover boys." Ahihihihi
                                Last edited by Pilyong Husband; 05-04-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information