No announcement yet.

Stanley Pringle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International games (national team matches) showcase more the skills of the players and system your domestic league is implementing. (Its a short tournament). It is a stepping stone for some guys coaches for greener pastures.

Club/professional leagues would always be more advanced, more complicated (in the NBA you play 82 games- thats basketball routine for you) and yes much serious because they do this for their living...

That's why Jackson Vroman type of players would have a hard time getting his heart/focus out every game as he is content of team hopping in every Asian country.

And you do not make a club team out of your national team to make it successful..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by gaLj View Post
      another jumping midget

What does 35+ inch vertical leap do in FIBA games? .... virtually nothing actually.
      Hey, that's will allow him to jump high enough to reach yi's kilikili and make him change his shot..

Comment

stanley pringle is not only very athletic, speedy, crossover demon, but he is also a very good 3 point shooter, and a team player with a good ht also. Everything you need in a FIBA game. He is a certified winner. He is way better than any other guards here in the philippines not even alapag or Banchero, etc. He is a must have for Gilas 2.
        cramming time again

Comment

Originally posted by shuhuko23 View Post
          stanley pringle is not only very athletic, speedy, crossover demon, but he is also a very good 3 point shooter, and a team player with a good ht also. Everything you need in a FIBA game. He is a certified winner. He is way better than any other guards here in the philippines not even alapag or Banchero, etc. He is a must have for Gilas 2.
          Hagop Kharjian says"In your dreams".

It svcks that this fiba official is now our FIBA ASIA head.

Comment

Originally posted by weward View Post

i think pringle was born here in RP...i might be wrong...i'm just lazy to backread but he has a greater chance of playing for our NT than Banchero because of that reason or he is already a holder of RP passport...

Comment

Originally posted by weward View Post

dont worry, he has his pilipino passport back then.. banchero could be his victim
              sigpic
              the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
              NBA Boxscores
              PBA Updates
              PBA D-Leagues development
              Boxing Latest Buzz
              MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

Originally posted by acklium View Post
                dont worry, he has his pilipino passport back then.. banchero could be his victim
                thanks for the info bro...well, thats also the case for hodge and ellis...

Comment

Originally posted by st_ang3r View Post
                  thanks for the info bro...well, thats also the case for hodge and ellis...
                  I don't know about these guys..but I think we have a case because they were allowed to play in the SEA games which is sanctioned by FIBA.I think Hagop would be looking out for new fil-ams like Banchero,Holt,Brickman etc.
                  "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

I'm reserving my judgement on Pringle until he plays more games in the ABL against more competitive teams. We have to understand that he played for the lowly Indonesian Warriors, a team that doesn't exactly possess the greatest talents in the league. Pringle was expected to dominate for the Warriors, and he did. Now, if he does this consistently every play night, then we might have something to look forward here...

Comment

Stanley Pringle definitely has the talent. You can never be an import more so in a European country if you don't have it. I think the question is whether he is A. Interested to play for the NT B. He is qualified to play C. if he fits into the system coach Chot is installing. I really do think because he is bigger than our typical pointguard with the same talent level he would be very serviceable to the NT.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                        I don't know about these guys..but I think we have a case because they were allowed to play in the SEA games which is sanctioned by FIBA.I think Hagop would be looking out for new fil-ams like Banchero,Holt,Brickman etc.
                        remember lassiter and lutz also played in the SEABA games and Asian games...

Comment

Originally posted by st_ang3r View Post
                          remember lassiter and lutz also played in the SEABA games and Asian games...
                          i think the difference here is the assertion of one forumer who read somewhere that stanley was actually born here in the philippines

Comment

Comment

anyone on sbp or Chot's assistant coaches might want to take a look at this guy now that Cabagnot is out of the PHL lineup
                              "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                                anyone on sbp or Chot's assistant coaches might want to take a look at this guy now that Cabagnot is out of the PHL lineup
                                maybe sir nardy can help...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information