Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 PBA Commissioner's Cup (reinforced)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jesronne View Post
    but TNT is leading the game until the ref let harvey fouled out...
    That foul called against Harvey was really soft. If I remember Bowles wasn't even trying to score, he was just backing down then the referee called a foul on Harvey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pilyong Husband View Post
      Dude, your bigotry is rather disappointing. I myself don't really care or think much about homosexuals, but there's no reason to be an a-hole about it.
      Oh don't get me wrong..got nothing against the 3rd sex, just a term used to describe the current state of tnt and mvp.

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
        Oh don't get me wrong..got nothing against the 3rd sex, just a term used to describe the current state of tnt and mvp.
        Yeah wow ... keep talking coz your bigotry is really really really shining through ... I rest my case.

Comment

Yeah wow ... keep talking coz your bigotry is really really really shining through ... I rest my case.

Can't really blame KillMeBusy here. He really has a point.
          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
            Can't really blame KillMeBusy here. He really has a point.
            I'll give you a moment to reflect ... maybe, just maybe, you'll spot KMB's glaringly contradictory statements (btw, even a blind man can see). If you can't, well that's on you.

On Topic: TnT lost. Bmeg won. Finito. Time to close the thread me thinks.

Comment

I'll give you a moment to reflect ... maybe, just maybe, you'll spot KMB's glaringly contradictory statements (btw, even a blind man can see). If you can't, well that's on you.

On Topic: TnT lost. Bmeg won. Finito. Time to close the thread me thinks.
              Agreed. At the end of the day, we'll remember as the time when BMEG ruled this conference-- and TNT whined about it. Unsportsmanlike? Yes. Unmanly? Most would say yes.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Does anyone here saw coach chot argued with the ref when kelly was whistled for the foul?
                or does anyone here read an article where coach chot contested the call?

maybe coach chot ordered his players to foul denzel whenever he received the ball.
                why did i say so...
                1. he knew denzel immaturity level is low, and can't withstand the pressure shooting the ball in front of 21k crowd.
                2. he did this before [Game 2 i guess] when tnt was leading by 3 and denzel was foul by ali.
                3. he knew denzel hurt his hand when he blocked castro's layup during the 1:30 of the 4th qtr.

this is just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalipo View Post
                  Does anyone here saw coach chot argued with the ref when kelly was whistled for the foul?
                  or does anyone here read an article where coach chot contested the call?

maybe coach chot ordered his players to foul denzel whenever he received the ball.
                  why did i say so...
                  1. he knew denzel immaturity level is low, and can't withstand the pressure shooting the ball in front of 21k crowd.
                  2. he did this before [Game 2 i guess] when tnt was leading by 3 and denzel was foul by ali.
                  3. he knew denzel hurt his hand when he blocked castro's layup during the 1:30 of the 4th qtr.

this is just my opinion.
                  Leading by 3 is different when leading by 2.

And no, i don't think Chot is stupid to decide to foul.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                    Leading by 3 is different when leading by 2.

And no, i don't think Chot is stupid to decide to foul.
                    For me, its more stupid to allow your opponent to tie the game with a single shot inside the shaded area in a much higher percentage rather than taking two shots from 15ft with so much pressure and all of the attentions is in you.

anyway, i just shared my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalipo View Post
                      For me, its more stupid to allow your opponent to tie the game with a single shot inside the shaded area in a much higher percentage rather than taking two shots from 15ft with so much pressure and all of the attentions is in you.

anyway, i just shared my opinion.

So if Kelly didn't fouled Bowles in that crucial play, Bowles can obviously tie this game with that lay-up!
                      Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cryotek View Post
                        So if Kelly didn't fouled Bowles in that crucial play, Bowles can obviously tie this game with that lay-up!
                        actually bowles didn't convert the lay up. it would been counted if went it and b-meg will won by 1. we won't see the game on overtime.
                        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                          actually bowles didn't convert the lay up. it would been counted if went it and b-meg will won by 1. we won't see the game on overtime.
                          And if that happened, we can definitely see a raging Chot Reyes confronting the Referees and even Com. Salud!
                          Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information