Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBA Draft 2012 (possible order and draftees)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nardy View Post
    if Casio and Barroca are no longer available, I would rather have Pamboy Raymundo or Eric Salamat as my rookie point guard instead of Paul Lee.
    Why? any negative feedback on Paul Lee!
    Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryotek View Post
      Why? any negative feedback on Paul Lee!
      No I find Pamboy and Eric better suited in orchestrating the offense as they are pass-first guards but could still be deadly in offense both from the perimeter and near the basket, plus both had the ability to really make their team mates play better on court and look good. While Paul Lee would find a shot first before passing. But Paul is a player who could take over the game by his lonesome and by himself will the team to win.
      LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
      Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
      THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

No I find Pamboy and Eric better suited in orchestrating the offense as they are pass-first guards but could still be deadly in offense both from the perimeter and near the basket, plus both had the ability to really make their team mates play better on court and look good. While Paul Lee would find a shot first before passing. But Paul is a player who could take over the game by his lonesome and by himself will the team to win.
        However, Lee's game is more fit for the pro style. Salamat is nice and Raymundo is well, not even a projected 1st rounder-- they could even be busts. Of course, it won't be a surprise as we see hordes of busts every single year.
        If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Agree. and i like their height too. i would just like for them to be more fit and faster. coz they both look heavy.
          POLITICS: Old men talk while young men are dying...

Comment

paul lee is not a point guard anyway...he never played point during the uaap...he played some 3 when they went small though with martinez and reyes. pamboy over paul lee? LOL...that is extremely questionable...si salamat maiintindihan ko pa.

Comment

Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
              paul lee is not a point guard anyway...he never played point during the uaap...he played some 3 when they went small though with martinez and reyes. pamboy over paul lee? LOL...that is extremely questionable...si salamat maiintindihan ko pa.
              people who did not join gilas have been badmouthed and ridiculed here ...people here don't wish them well....

Comment

the gilas boys will surely comprise the first round with either only paul lee and reil cervantes barging in with them. the rest of the hopefuls will just have to wait for the 2nd round...if they get picked at all. i also don't know who that junmar fajardo is and why is he causing so much waves here in this forum.

the value pick in this draft will be dylan ababou...the guy is hardly playing for gilas (much to my dismay) but we all know he is one heck of a baller and his game suits the pba well.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                  people who did not join gilas have been badmouthed and ridiculed here ...people here don't wish them well....

aha! i've encountered the wrath of the gilas fanboys/girls here. Thanks for the info...honestly i don't know much about gilas other from the current players and their amateur backgrounds...and i don't really care about them that much. i kinda like these topics more. one thing i'm sure of though is that paul lee is a heck of a player and he is way better than pamboy. if petron gets a hold of him the pba has got to watch out...a solid 2 is the only thing lacking in their roster.

Comment

Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
                    i also don't know who that junmar fajardo is and why is he causing so much waves here in this forum.
                    he is from cebu.

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                      However, Lee's game is more fit for the pro style. Salamat is nice and Raymundo is well, not even a projected 1st rounder-- they could even be busts. Of course, it won't be a surprise as we see hordes of busts every single year.
                      I am not saying Salamat and Raymundo is better than Lee overall as a player but I am reacting to a comment saying Paul Lee being the starting Point Guard .... I just find it Eric and Pamboy better fitted as Point Guards than Paul.

Anyway lets see how they ultimately perform, I remember some people rediculed Ginebra before for picking Rob Labagala as 12th overall pick-up in the last draft but look at his performance compared to the much high profiled Point Guards of his Draft Class such as Shawn Weinstein (10th), RJ Jazul (15th), Borgie Hermida (17th) and Jai Reyes (18th).
                      LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
                      Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                      THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

I am not saying Salamat and Raymundo is better than Lee overall as a player but I am reacting to a comment saying Paul Lee being the starting Point Guard .... I just find it Eric and Pamboy better fitted as Point Guards than Paul.

Anyway lets see how they ultimately perform, I remember some people rediculed Ginebra before for picking Rob Labagala as 12th overall pick-up in the last draft but look at his performance compared to the much high profiled Point Guards of his Draft Class such as Shawn Weinstein (10th), RJ Jazul (15th), Borgie Hermida (17th) and Jai Reyes (18th).
                        another example of underrated player is ronjay buenafe
                        sigpic
                        the Future!

Latest NBA Trades
                        NBA Boxscores
                        PBA Updates
                        PBA D-Leagues development
                        Boxing Latest Buzz
                        MMA's Head to Head Match up

Comment

Originally posted by acklium View Post
                          another example of underrated player is ronjay buenafe
                          Agree,The reason why he is not from Ateneo, San Bida or La salle.
                          Why worry when you can Pray...

Comment

Point taken. Labagala was picked ahead of the "high profiled" players so Ginebra must have seen something in him.
                            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                              i even wished that he be not included in Gilas. I dont want a player like him in our national team. my view..

Comment

shawn weinstein could been the best pg on this batch. bad thing, he did'nt get his playing time with meralco.
                                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information