Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBA Draft 2012 (possible order and draftees)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
    coz paul lee is the most talented and casio is the most marketable? i don't see how lee can coexist with david though.
    they need a PG right? Paul Lee is not a PG. a SG. and Casio is a PG. Casio develop further his PG skills under coach toroman.
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• If Julius Pasculado will continue his strong showing in the draft camp, I won't be surprised if Alaska will pick him up as their 6th pick - he is a fil am anyway.
      #parasabayan
      #GoGilas

Comment

• Nelson Asaytono wants to be drafted again?

You've got to have it to win it

Comment

• it's confirmed! this Sunday's draft will allow teams to have unlimited picks. meaning, the draft may go beyond the 2nd round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
            From Twitter:

Charles Tiu (@charlestiu)

Posted Wednesday 24th August 2011 from Twitlonger

Since Franz Pumaren is now coaching Shopinas, what if all his old DLSU players went to that team? wouldnt it be formidable?! Ty Tang, Mike Cortez, Jvee Casio, Rico Maierhofer, Carlo Sharma, Mac Cardona, Renren Ritualo, Jerwin Gaco, Willie Wilson.. Hmm..
            no. just a ragtag team.
            I'm back. Don't ask why. Just be glad.

Comment

• Originally posted by bognut View Post
              Nelson Asaytono wants to be drafted again?

That guys really looks like a younger version of Nelson Asaytono.

Comment

• Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
                coz paul lee is the most talented and casio is the most marketable? i don't see how lee can coexist with david though.
                Paul Lee most talented on the draft???
                for me he is like in the upper 5th in terms of talent.no way he comes before casio, lutz, lassiter, ababou, baracael.
                POLITICS: Old men talk while young men are dying...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lebron23 View Post
                  That guys really looks like a younger version of Nelson Asaytono.
                  Hehe I think he's Lapuz of Arellano... Or could be Asaytono Jr.
                  You've got to have it to win it

Comment

• Originally posted by donno View Post
                    it's confirmed! this Sunday's draft will allow teams to have unlimited picks. meaning, the draft may go beyond the 2nd round.
                    And how can the draft go beyond the 2nd round? After the Gilas players and some college standouts, there's no big names anymore..so indeed, its still a shallow rookie draft unlike next year's draft!
                    Not only does God play dice, but sometimes he throws the dice where we can’t see them.

Comment

• Julius Pasculado on Powerade's FB Page

Powerade looking at a Julius Pasculado a 6'0" 170pound PG/SG as a 2nd Round pick. He's currently staying in one of Powerade's Vacant Condo's. A future of Powerade maybe? Possibly be the Steal of the Draft?

Comment

• till the 16th pick will do for the draft. not anyone will be drafted and not anyone will surely play next season.
                        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by donno View Post
                          it's confirmed! this Sunday's draft will allow teams to have unlimited picks. meaning, the draft may go beyond the 2nd round.
                          No it's not. It was just said that the draft will go beyond 2nd round because SHopinas was given the concession to have the 1st pick in the 2nd round meaning that the first 10 picks in the 2nd round before the given concession will be adjusted. so shopinas will have the 11th pick overall then the last will be at 21st pick.

This is the draft order:

First Round

1. Powerade
                          2. Rain or Shine (from Barako Bull)
                          3. Barako Bull (from Meralco)
                          4. Powerade (from Rain or Shine)
                          5. Shopinas.com (from B-MEG)
                          6. Alaska
                          7. Talk ‘N Text (from Shopinas.com)
                          8. Petron Blaze
                          9. Ginebra
                          10. Barako Bull (from Talk ‘N Text)

Second Round

1. Shopinas.com (PBA league concession)
                          2. Talk ‘N Text (from Barako Bull)
                          3. Alaska (from Powerade via Rain or Shine)
                          4. Alaska (from Meralco via Powerade and Barako Bull)
                          5. Alaska (from Rain or Shine)
                          6. B-MEG
                          7. Alaska
                          8. Ginebra (from Shopinas.com)
                          9. Barako Bull (from Petron Blaze)
                          10. Barako Bull (from Ginebra)
                          11. Talk ‘N Text
                          “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

Comment

• Originally posted by potz05 View Post
                            No it's not. It was just said that the draft will go beyond 2nd round because SHopinas was given the concession to have the 1st pick in the 2nd round meaning that the first 10 picks in the 2nd round before the given concession will be adjusted. so shopinas will have the 11th pick overall then the last will be at 21st pick.

This is the draft order:

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...ba-draft-order

Sorry Potz, but Donno is correct in saying it goes beyond the 2nd round as per this article:

With a bumper crop of talent joining this year’s PBA Rookie Draft and a new team taking over an existing franchise, PBA teams will be allowed to select players beyond the second round of the draft.

A member of the league’s Board of Governors, who requested anonymity, confirmed the news to InterAKTV.

“Teams can pick beyond second round until they pass,” wrote the board member in a text message.
                            http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...ond-two-rounds

While i agree that this draft is shallow without the Gilas players i think you can find a gem or two even after the 2nd. Though it is expected that some teams will choose to pass in that round. So its really the game of scouts now and how well they can identify real potential.
                            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                              Sorry Potz, but Donno is correct in saying it goes beyond the 2nd round as per this article:

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...ond-two-rounds

While i agree that this draft is shallow without the Gilas players i think you can find a gem or two even after the 2nd. Though it is expected that some teams will choose to pass in that round. So its really the game of scouts now and how well they can identify real potential.
                              Ah, got it mixed up. Hmm.. really weird that it will go beyond second round when they only have 36 draftees.

Sorry mate Donno
                              “You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things – to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated.” - Sir Edmund Hillary

Comment

• Originally posted by bognut View Post
                                Hehe I think he's Lapuz of Arellano... Or could be Asaytono Jr.
                                yes i think you guys are pertaining to gerald lapus of Arellano...he is bigger and bulkier than asaytono though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information