Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maximus1984 View Post
    Qatar?????????????

we want 3 best teams to represent ASIA not the ARABS .....

Lebanon and Jordan deserve it ..... but Qatar???????
    I see your point. Lebanon and Jordan deserve spots in the WC because they worked really hard (especially Jordan) to become what they are right now. I'll be damned if Qatar, the country with hardly any trace of local players, makes it to the WC.
    GILAS WISHLIST:
    6'8 Pingris

Comment

gd luck for jordanian team in asian champ ,and hope that arab teams have a good positions in this tournemant and specially leb and jordan ,but ithink that jordan will face a big problem in their first game in asian champ with LEBANON ,especialy with vroman under the bskt ,matt scorer ,fadi scorer ,the lebanese team will be unstopable ,it will be an easy game for our NT (let talk about jones cup ,when jordan win about us by 10 pts with close game ,let remember that leb NT misses a C ,we missed matt and vroman and daniel faris ,3 key players )
      Proud To Be Lebanese

Live Streaming On LBCI Site :http://www.lbcgroup.tv/sports

Source:

Lebanese Basketball Group on FB (THX TO ROY HAJJ FOR ALL THE STATS)

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

http://www.malaeeb.com/

Comment

Good luck to Jordan and Lebanon. I hope, if you make it to the WC, your teams will be able to overcome these kinds of teams:

GILAS WISHLIST:
        6'8 Pingris

Comment

guys Jordan's Jamal Almaytah was disqualified from asian cup?

Comment

Originally posted by gazara View Post
            gd luck for jordanian team in asian champ ,and hope that arab teams have a good positions in this tournemant and specially leb and jordan ,but ithink that jordan will face a big problem in their first game in asian champ with LEBANON ,especialy with vroman under the bskt ,matt scorer ,fadi scorer ,the lebanese team will be unstopable ,it will be an easy game for our NT (let talk about jones cup ,when jordan win about us by 10 pts with close game ,let remember that leb NT misses a C ,we missed matt and vroman and daniel faris ,3 key players )
            Let's just wait for the actual game, shall we?

Comment

Originally posted by abdag77 View Post
              guys Jordan's Jamal Almaytah was disqualified from asian cup?
              yepp he was in 2007 FIBA asia but in this edition he will play enshallah as the German Side got him the relaease to play for Jordan NT after that Dirty game Qataris Played to get him out 2 years ago when he was in hes best moments ...

Jamal Ma'ayta is great defensive player but so weak on offense , hes big and solid body helps him so much .....
              hes 213 cm , the tallest player in our roster and palma depends on him in defense especially against teams like IRAN and China who have Towers in their teams ...
              pLAY yOUR gAME , dON'T b aSHAMED

Comment

Jordan NT Arrived China , The Final Countdown Began ! - Jul 30, 2009 (by Omar Shafaamri)

Jordan National Team Arrived Beijing, China yesterday after the Success of 31st William Jones Cup last week by getting the 2nd place after great Performance .

It is supposed that The national Squad Moved from Beijing to Shang Jeng in a training Camp till the 4th of august before thier mission by the 6th of august against Lebanon in FIBA Asia Championship , the Training camp may include two tune-up games against first division teams in CBA

In a related issue , Mario Leonel Palma the head coach of Jordan NT decided to keep 13 players in the Roster of the NT until the 5th august the final day of the 12 men Roster determination for FIBA Asia Championship (6-16 August , Tinajin )

Jordan National Team Current Roster :

Sam Daghlas (198-G-79, college: Midwestern St.)
                Zaid Al Khas (205-C-76, college: Gannon)
                Mohammad Hamdan (201-F-84)
                Fadel Najjar (192-G-85)
                Ayman Idais (205-C-78, agency: Court Side)
                Jamal Abu-Shamala (196-G/F-87)
                Zaid Abbas (203-F-83)
                Islam Abbas (201-C-80)
                Jamal Ma'aytah (213-C-81, agency: Passing Lane, college: Greensboro)
                Wesam Sous (181-G-83)
                Rasheim Wright (193-G-81, college: District of Col.)
                Enver Soobzokov (193-G/F-78, college: Cal.St.-San Bernar.)
                Moussa Al Awadi (190-G/F-85)

Jordan NT In FIBA Asia Championship Schedule :

6/8/2009 Jordan Vs Lebanon 16:00 Tianjin
                7/8/2009 Jordan Vs Indonesia 6:00 Tianjin
                8/8/2009 Jordan Vs UAE 4:00 Tinajin

Comment

Originally posted by SOLO View Post
                  Jordan NT Arrived China , The Final Countdown Began ! - Jul 30, 2009 (by Omar Shafaamri)

Jordan National Team Arrived Beijing, China yesterday after the Success of 31st William Jones Cup last week by getting the 2nd place after great Performance .

It is supposed that The national Squad Moved from Beijing to Shang Jeng in a training Camp till the 4th of august before thier mission by the 6th of august against Lebanon in FIBA Asia Championship , the Training camp may include two tune-up games against first division teams in CBA

In a related issue , Mario Leonel Palma the head coach of Jordan NT decided to keep 13 players in the Roster of the NT until the 5th august the final day of the 12 men Roster determination for FIBA Asia Championship (6-16 August , Tinajin )

Jordan National Team Current Roster :

Sam Daghlas (198-G-79, college: Midwestern St.)
                  Zaid Al Khas (205-C-76, college: Gannon)
                  Fadel Najjar (192-G-85)
                  Ayman Idais (205-C-78, agency: Court Side)
                  Jamal Abu-Shamala (196-G/F-87)
                  Zaid Abbas (203-F-83)
                  Islam Abbas (201-C-80)
                  Jamal Ma'aytah (213-C-81, agency: Passing Lane, college: Greensboro)
                  Wesam Sous (181-G-83)
                  Rasheim Wright (193-G-81, college: District of Col.)
                  Enver Soobzokov (193-G/F-78, college: Cal.St.-San Bernar.)
                  Moussa Al Awadi (190-G/F-85)

Jordan NT In FIBA Asia Championship Schedule :

6/8/2009 Jordan Vs Lebanon 16:00 Tianjin
                  7/8/2009 Jordan Vs Indonesia 6:00 Tianjin
                  8/8/2009 Jordan Vs UAE 4:00 Tinajin

GUYS, I really respect your team, i really wish they could qualify, but.....

My friends, the Jordanian team, eventhhough it is a good team, but you cannot compare it to China, Lebanon, or even Iran.....
                  Please don't take my post as an offense, but that is the truth.

Guys my post is highlighted in red, so please if my expectations are wrong, you can get back here!!!
                  JORDAN WILL LOSE AGAINST LEBANON IN THE GROUP D, THEY WILL TAKE THE THIRD SPOT IN THE GROUP F, THEY WILL WIN IN THE QUARTER FINAL, BUT UNFORTUNETLY, THEY WILL LOSE AGAINST CHINA IN THE SEMIFINAL EASILY!!!!!
                  I AM LEBANESE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RAWAD View Post
                    GUYS, I really respect your team, i really wish they could qualify, but.....

My friends, the Jordanian team, eventhhough it is a good team, but you cannot compare it to China, Lebanon, or even Iran.....
                    Please don't take my post as an offense, but that is the truth.

Guys my post is highlighted in red, so please if my expectations are wrong, you can get back here!!!
                    JORDAN WILL LOSE AGAINST LEBANON IN THE GROUP D, THEY WILL TAKE THE THIRD SPOT IN THE GROUP F, THEY WILL WIN IN THE QUARTER FINAL, BUT UNFORTUNETLY, THEY WILL LOSE AGAINST CHINA IN THE SEMIFINAL EASILY!!!!!

Well .....
                    Ma Words for u Dude , Just wait 6 days ahead and let the Court Judge in Tianjin and hope that our game would b the best opening of ASia Cup

Comment

Thursday, August 6, 2009
                      3:00 GMT Kazakhstan -: -- Qatar Commentator: George Zeidan
                      Jazeera Sports 2

5:00 GMT South Korea -: -- Japan Commentator: Ahmed Asfour
                      Jazeera Sports 2

11:00 GMT Jordan -: -- Lebanon Commentator: George Zeidan
                      Jazeera Sports 2

Friday, August 7, 2009

3:00 GMT Jordan -: -- Indonesia Commentator: Ahmed Asfour
                      Jazeera Sports 2

5:00 GMT Lebanon -: -- UAE Commentator: George Zeidan
                      Jazeera Sports 2

7:00 GMT Taiwan -: -- Kuwait Commentator: Ahmed Asfour
                      Jazeera Sports 2

9:00 GMT Kazakhstan -: -- China Commentator: George Zeidan
                      Jazeera Sports 2

Comment

* Final Line-up Of Jordan NT For The FIBA ASia Championship Tianjin 2009 is :

#1 Osama Daghlas
                        #2 Jamal Abu Shamala
                        #3 Enver Soobzokov
                        #4 Fadel Najjar
                        #5 Mousa Awadi
                        #6 Zaid Al khas
                        #7 Aymen Dies
                        #8 Jamal Ma'ayta
                        #9 Zaid Abbas
                        #10 Islam Abbas
                        #11 Rasheim Wright
                        #12 Wesam Al Sous

Good Luck For our Guy In Thier Mission To The Finals
                        How come in the FIBA Asia Website, Abu-Shamala isn't included?
                        is he the reserve player?
                        I think they have Mohammed Hamdan instead of abu-shamala.

Comment

Originally posted by asapa11 View Post
                          How come in the FIBA Asia Website, Abu-Shamala isn't included?
                          is he the reserve player?
                          I think they have Mohammed Hamdan instead of abu-shamala.
                          I think Jamal Abu shamala name was mistakenly dropped from the roster + Mario palma will keep hes 13 players till the 5th of august ( the final day to declare the 12 men Roster )

Comment

Jamal Ma'aytah (213-C-81, agency: Passing Lane, college:

I have some doubt about this player.

And Jordan will play against Shandong lions(ranked 8th last season) tonight.

Comment

I think Jamal Abu shamala name was mistakenly dropped from the roster + Mario palma will keep hes 13 players till the 5th of august ( the final day to declare the 12 men Roster )
                              Why Jamal Ma'ayta can play for Jordan NT in FIBA asia ??
                              I remember he had play in German youth NT in EURP youth game .
                              I think he could not play for Jordan NT .

Comment

Originally posted by FEIFEI View Post
                                Why Jamal Ma'ayta can play for Jordan NT in FIBA asia ??
                                I remember he had play in German youth NT in EURP youth game .
                                I think he could not play for Jordan NT .
                                it was proven with the right documents that Jamal Ma'aytah did not play any official game with the German youth team.
                                Proud to be Lebanese
                                www.arabasket.com

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information