X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
    Can anyone gives us updates of Jordanian NT
    their preparation on the upcoming FIBA Olympic qualifying
    2 of their players in the 2011 FIBA Asian Championship were doping and they are waiting for FIBA decision. that's the only update

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post
      2 of their players in the 2011 FIBA Asian Championship were doping and they are waiting for FIBA decision. that's the only update
      lol...any link?

Comment

• these 2 Players are Enver Soobzokov (201-SF)(JOR) and Zaid Al Khas (206-C)(JOR) Jordan NT Captain !
        Proud To Be Lebanese

Live Streaming On LBCI Site :http://www.lbcgroup.tv/sports

Source:

Lebanese Basketball Group on FB (THX TO ROY HAJJ FOR ALL THE STATS)

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

http://www.malaeeb.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by SG 3000 View Post
          lol...any link?
          link for what ? I wrote everything. You can't find these things in any English website.

Comment

• [QUOTE=mohsena2631;696338]link for what ? I wrote everything. You can't find these things in any English website.[/

Any decision by FIBA yet?
            sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

• The issue with Enver & Zaid is just an unbelievable and unclear move by FIBA Officials ... ... Still waiting for the final decision !!!
              ---
              In the mean time, all eyes are on the local league right now ... reaching the final four stage and delivering the best local basketball level since more that 7 years ... and all without imports ... but with the amazing participation from ASIA's stars "Zaid Abbas & Sam Daghlas" ...

Details are within this thread

Comment

• Rasheim Wright will play for Jordan?
                Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
                16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
                Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
                8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

• OQT Campaign to begin with 20 Players - Apr 29, 2012

POSTED BY:
                  OMAR SHAFAAMRI

as the JPL Season is about to finish, National Team Coach Thomas Baldwin made a Preliminary List of 20 Players to begin the Preparations Campaign for Olympic Qualifiyng Tournament (OQT) next July.
                  The List witnessed the absence of Veterans Ayman Idais & Zaid Alkhas who decided to retire from the National Team where Idais just launched his new Basketball Academy in Jordan.

Preparations will begin locally next Sunday followed by hosting West Asia Torunament in June before heading to the Republic of Dominicans for a Friendly Tournament in the same month, OQT will take place in Venezuela starting from 2nd of July where Jordan was seeded with Greece & Puerto Rico in the same group.

and here is the 20 Man List:
                  Wesam Al-Sous (181-G-83), Mousa Alawadi (180-G/F-85), Islam Abbaas (203-C-80), Mohammad Hadrab (203-F-84), Abdallah AbuQoura (205-F-84), Mahmoud Abdeen (191-G-87), Mohammad Hussein (213-C-90) from ASU Sports Club/
                  Osama Daghles (198-G-79, college: Midwestern St.), Zaid Abbas (203-F-83), Fares Saqf-AlHait (195-F-87, college: Calumet), Hasan Sinan Sen (93), Enver Soobzokov (201-G/F-78, college: CS San Bernar.) from Orthodox Amman/
                  Khaldon Abu Ruqayah (201-F-83), Hani Alfaraj (193-G-90), Ibrahim Bassam (204-C-87), Ahmad Alhamarsheh (195-F-90), Fadel AlNajjar (192-G-85) from Kofer Yoba Irbid/
                  Ali Zaghab (205-F/C-88), Mohammad Jamal (195-F-89), Ahmad Al Dwairi (210-C-93) from Al Riyadi Amman/

Comment

• Originally posted by PRSURF View Post
                    Rasheim Wright will play for Jordan?
                    still nothing clear, it's between getting a New Naturalized Center or keeping Rasheim

Comment

• Olympics Qualificaions Campaign begins - May 20, 2012

National Team Coach Thomas Baldwin decided on an Initial Roster of 18 Player to begin the Preparations Campaign of 2012 FIBA World Olympic Qualifying Tournament which will be held in Venezuela from 2-8 July 2012 with the Participation of 12 Countries competing for the last 3 spots in London Olympics 2012.

The line-up misses the name of the Naturalized Player Rasheim Wright whose situation is under discussion as some sources says that Coach Baldwin is against calling Rasheim to the line-up from the point of view that Rasheim does not suit the team's new system, while Veterans Ayman Idais & Zaid Alkhas are also not included as both declared their Retiremnt from the NT.

National Team Campaign started few days ago before heading next week to Turkey for 3-4 Friendly Games against turkish local clubs preparing for their first challenge of WABA Cup in Amman starting from the 10th of June with the Participation of Lebanon, Iran, Syria & Yemen. The last stop before Olympics Qualification will be in Venezuela and Dominican Republic for two short friendly tournament in late June.

Olympic Qualifying Tournament (OQT)
                      Jordan will play Greece and Puerto Rico in Group A where two teams from each group qualifies to the Knock-Out round which will witness the qualification of three teams to London 2012.

Jordan Games Schedule:
                      vs. Greece 2. July 21:00*
                      vs. Puerto Rico 4. July 00:30*
                      *Amman Time

Comment

• Jordan National Team initial roster - May 14, 2012

Below you will find the initial roster of 18 players who will begin preperations with Jordan National Team for the next competitions.

Osama Daghles (198-G-79, college: Midwestern St.) of Orthodox Amman
                        Sinan Eid (193-G-91) of Orthodox Amman
                        Zaid Abbas (203-F-83) of Orthodox Amman
                        Enver Soobzokov (201-G/F-78, college: CS San Bernar.) of Orthodox Amman
                        Fares Saqf-AlHait (194-G/F-87, college: Calumet) of Orthodox Amman
                        Mahmoud Abdeen (189-PG-87) of ASU Sports Club
                        Mohammad Hadrab (202-PF-84) of ASU Sports Club
                        Mousa Alawadi (188-G-85) of ASU Sports Club
                        Mohammad Hussein (210-C-90) of ASU Sports Club
                        Abdallah AbuQoura (205-F/C-84) of ASU Sports Club
                        Fadel Al-Najjar (192-G-85) of Kofer Yoba Irbid
                        Khaldon Abu Ruqayah (200-F-83) of Kofer Yoba Irbid
                        Ahmed Al-Hamarsheh (200-F-86) of Kofer Yoba Irbid
                        Ibrahim Bassam (204-C-87) of Kofer Yoba Irbid
                        Hani AlFaraj (192-SG-87) of Kofer Yoba Irbid
                        Issa Kamel (194-F/G-83) of Al Riyadi Amman
                        Ahmad Al Dwairi (210-C-93) of Al Riyadi Amman
                        Mohammad Jamal Ali (195-PF-89) of Al Riyadi Amman
                        Ali Zaghab (204-F/C-88) of Al Riyadi Amman

Head Coach: Thomas Baldwin

Comment

• Originally posted by PRSURF View Post
                          Rasheim Wright will play for Jordan?
                          Coach Tab Baldwin confirmed to me yesterday that Rasheim Wright will not be suiting up for the Jordanian NT this summer...

When I also asked him about the Jordanian NT's preparations and their chances of winning against Puerto Rico and Greece this is what he told me:

"Khalid, we're doing ok. We have a few minor injuries to key players who had long tough seasons but they will heal up soon, hopefully. The other players are making me very proud. Their work rate is exceptional and we are having a fairly brutal camp up here in Istanbul. I'm hopeful we see good results for the hard work in WABA and beyond but Venezuela is a huge ask. Greece and PR are extremely high level teams but we'll never give them a game. They will have to fight and we will be swinging from the other side".

Comment

• Where is such guys like Al-Sous or I.Abbas? I remember they've played last year in Asian championship and if I'm not wrong was quite important players

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                              Coach Tab Baldwin confirmed to me yesterday that Rasheim Wright will not be suiting up for the Jordanian NT this summer...

When I also asked him about the Jordanian NT's preparations and their chances of winning against Puerto Rico and Greece this is what he told me:
                              Thanks Khalid!
                              Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
                              16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
                              Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
                              8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post

"Khalid, we're doing ok. We have a few minor injuries to key players who had long tough seasons but they will heal up soon, hopefully. The other players are making me very proud. Their work rate is exceptional and we are having a fairly brutal camp up here in Istanbul. I'm hopeful we see good results for the hard work in WABA and beyond but Venezuela is a huge ask. Greece and PR are extremely high level teams but we'll never give them a game. They will have to fight and we will be swinging from the other side".
                                Thanks Khalid for your interest and follow up ... ;-)
                                Last edited by aymanxp; 05-30-2012, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information