Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arab Club Champions[Jordan-23 april until 5 may]

Draw:
    Group A:Zain(Jordan),Quatar (Quatar),Naser(UAE),Tilal(yemen)
    Group B:Ittihad(KSA),Fas (Morocco),Wehda(Syria),Dalasal(Palestine)
    Group C:Orthodoc (Jor),Riyadi(Lebanon),Kahraba(Iraq),Manama(Bahrain)
    Group D:Kuwait(Kuwait),Sagesse(Lebanon),Ittihad Alexandrie(Egypt),Sib (Oman)

Good luck for the lebanese teams.
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Originally posted by daniab
    Draw:
    Group A:Zain(Jordan),Quatar (Quatar),Naser(UAE),Tilal(yemen)
    Group B:Ittihad(KSA),Fas (Morocco),Wehda(Syria),Dalasal(Palestine)
    Group C:Orthodoc (Jor),Riyadi(Lebanon),Kahraba(Iraq),Manama(Bahrain)
    Group D:Kuwait(Kuwait),Sagesse(Lebanon),Ittihad Alexandrie(Egypt),Sib (Oman)

Good luck for the lebanese teams.
    easy groups for riyadi and sagesse..i think the final 4 will be zain,riyadi,sagesse and maybe between qatar,orthodox,itihad alexandrie and itihad jeddah but it depends also on the standings after the first round

Comment

last friday they said that jaish will participate in this competition yesterday on the draw they said that wehda will be on it.

I think jaish will play in WABA because jalaa 85% will not play on it

Comment

why jalaa wont play ???
        i hope sagesse could do something ..
        anyways i think they will be able to qualofy easily for quarter finals .. and then hope they can do it not like dubai tournament .. as for riyadi its easy for them to win it i think .. but they have asian champ 3 days after arab champ so.

Comment

I love club tournaments. What can we expect from the atmosphere in Aman? Good crowds? Hostile fans?

Let the speculation begin! Who is going to win? Riyadi? Zain? No offense, Dani, but I'd like to see Zain win because our new member Malas will be real happy!
          "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair
            I love club tournaments. What can we expect from the atmosphere in Aman? Good crowds? Hostile fans?

Let the speculation begin! Who is going to win? Riyadi? Zain? No offense, Dani, but I'd like to see Zain win because our new member Malas will be real happy!
            I'm syrian/jordanian so it will be hard for me to cheer in this tournament

it will be a strong competition esspecially that big teams are there except al jalaa of syria and al rayyan of qatar.....

But in general...its hard to predict who will win it......

My opinion of the final 4 will be: Al Riyadi (LEB), Zain (JOR), Ittihad (KSA) and Sagesse (LEB) "Or Kuwait SC (KUW) .....

Kuwait club usually adds big imports to their roster like last season esspecially The system in this tournament is 3 imports together in the court......

Coach was JT Prada and the imports were Olumide Odeiji (Big Olu), Brandon Crump and God Shamgod...I think olumide will be with them again in this tournament adding to other two big names....

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair

Well,Zain is facing many problems.I doubt they will win but they still one of dangerous teams in Asia.Riyadi is the champ of this tournament 3 times in a row so maybe this year will be the fourth
              Proud to be Lebanese
              www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniab
                Well,Zain is facing many problems.I doubt they will win but they still one of dangerous teams in Asia.Riyadi is the champ of this tournament 3 times in a row so maybe this year will be the fourth
                well i hope it will be riyadi vs sagesse in the final and then i won't care who wins since it will go to a lebanese team

Comment

Originally posted by zouz
                  well i hope it will be riyadi vs sagesse in the final and then i won't care who wins since it will go to a lebanese team
                  yislam hal timm
                  it means wisjh it become true
                  same for asian champ with BS (so dany wont be sad )

Comment

Originally posted by zouz
                    its very possible bro...
                    Proud to be Lebanese
                    www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by marko
                      yislam hal timm
                      it means wisjh it become true
                      same for asian champ with BS (so dany wont be sad )
                      No man in the asian cup,no a possibility to see BS and Riyadi with each other bcz one of them will be disqualified for sure in the Waba cup.
                      Proud to be Lebanese
                      www.arabasket.com

Comment

I hope the champion will be an arabian team

Comment

y for sure man ???how many seats we have ?? believ in our teams .. especially if bs get 2 better foreigners
                          omg just the thought of sagesse getting the arab champ makes trebble .. i wish ... but even if we win big teams we still have in front riyadi with khatib

Comment

Originally posted by marko
                            y for sure man ???how many seats we have ?? believ in our teams .. especially if bs get 2 better foreigners
                            omg just the thought of sagesse getting the arab champ makes trebble .. i wish ... but even if we win big teams we still have in front riyadi with khatib
                            Marko,each 1 country have the right to be represented by 1 club only.
                            Unfortunately,this is the system in Asia.
                            Proud to be Lebanese
                            www.arabasket.com

Comment

this system is retarted with all respect
                              i mean we have qualification tournament .. the best qualify ... i mean if bs and riyadi met in final of waba they wont qualify both ?? yeh this is retarted

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information