No announcement yet.

Lebanon Gets the WILD CARD!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gongrats.. we waited several months for this and finally.. but all of this will be meaningless if we dont have a preparation plan. our point is not anymore just to particpate...
    first time : just reach world cup (2002)
    second time: leave an impact (2006)
    this is the third our main goal is to reach the second round

congrats again

Comment

A big thank you to mr. Pierre Kakhia for his hard work since august 15 when he was in tianjin. Since then he met with Baumann and has continued the last 4 months with meeting Fiba officials and Fiba asian with hagop khajarian.

Kakhia is very modest guy, he doesn't like to take credit,very un-lebanese of him, but i will give him the credit. he deserves it.
      He really deserve all the credit, all the lobbying and meeting with different sponsors, even the ones with Fiba one of the big ones,to aljazeera to getting support from the turkish federation. All his credit, to The Fiba president and Baumann himself. Also the Head of TV in Fiba Paul Stimpson had met Kakhia and told him he is in favour of Lebanon. All the thanks to Kakhia convincing.

The fiba board members and the work on convincing them was also largely due to him, with the help of one of the board members Sheikh. Fahad Al-Ahmad Alsabah Talal from kuwait and Hagop khajarian. It's a big and long process, and took 4 months until today.
      Plus the help of the PM who worked on the political side with turkey PM and paying the registration fee, that was good from him though i'm not a fan of him at all. thanks to him too.

Comment

Congratulations.
        Fans must be in great numbers in Turkey.
        Tv programs and other competitions and somewhat like lottery draws should include prizes; i.e tickets to attend the WBC in Turkey
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnUqpCqw_KI

Comment

okay. good luck. see you there

Comment

Congratulations to our Lebanese friends. You deserve the WC slot.
            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

congrats lebanon. well deserved

Comment

Thanks everyone for your support!

Lebanese fans will rock Turkey this summer,please everyone is interested to support Lebanon in Turkey,send me a msg cz we are working on organizing trips!
                Proud to be Lebanese
                www.arabasket.com

Comment

Congratulations for all the lebanese ppl around the world ... and for all the players !!!! hope we goin to have a big success in turkey ... i will try to be there !!! SEE YOU IN TURKEY !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information