PG: Jerry Johnson (KAZ)

Asian Player

C: Hamed Haddadi (IRI)
    PF: Yi Jianlian (CHN)
    SF: Samad Nikkhah Bahrami (IRI)
    SG: Wang Shipeng (CHN)
    PG: Lee Hsueh-Lin (TPE)

Good match-up
    I think Lee Hsueh-Lin is overrated, I prefer Osama Dauglas or Kamrani to replace him. Zaid Abbas is a good substitute for Yi.
    I go for Asian.

Comment

SG: Wang Shipeng (CHN)
      PG: Lee Hsueh-Lin (TPE)
      Your list is a little bit mediocore. Lin is overrated, I would prefer more of Yang Dongeun of Korea in PG or LA Tenorio of Philippines or Kamrani of IRI. But Daghles is the best choice. Also you cannot leave out the Tiger of Lebanon behind. Bahrami can play the 2 spot and el Khatib will be manning the 3 spot.

SF: Fadi el Khatib (LEB)
      SG: Samad Nikkhah Bahrami (IRI)
      PG: Osama Daghles (JOR)

If we dont include the guys who will not be able to play for the upcoming event this August. Then it should be like the one below. Yue Sun could replace Cho Sungmin in the 2 spot. Kamrani could take the PG possition but I rather place LA for play making and instant offense if necessary.

SG: Cho Sungmin (Korea)
      PG: LA Tenorio (Phl)

Comment

Originally posted by Zhang View Post
        Good match-up
        I think Lee Hsueh-Lin is overrated, I prefer Osama Dauglas or Kamrani to replace him. Zaid Abbas is a good substitute for Yi.
        I go for Asian.
        Kings mentioned the players that will be available in the Asian Championships. Zaid Abbas and Osama Daghlas are not going to be with the Jordanian NT. Fadi El Khatib as well since Lebanon got banned.

Comment

I wouldn't call Eric Sandrin "naturalized," since he's half-Korean and acquired his Korean citizenship through birth rather than through a naturalization process. It's just the overly strict FIBA guidelines that consider him naturalized. If FIBA's so dead-set on aping FIFA with the home-away qualifiers and the World Cup of Basketball, why not follow FIFA's rules on player nationality as well?

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information