No announcement yet.

3rd Place Game:Lebanon vs Jordan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two teamss that rely on americans to take them to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by BlacKOEIsle View Post
      Lebanon may get a wildcard.But I doubt they(fiba) will give a wild card to Jordan,As they were not good in the history.
      too bad China is not playing for the this bronze medal..
      no disrespect but for asian basketball it would have been great if China ended on fourth place..
      'cause I'm 100% sure they would receive a wild card..
      this way I don't think there are any chances FIBA will give it to Jordan/Lebanon
      "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

US vs. US
        oh no wait, Jordan vs. Lebanon

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
          no disrespect but for asian basketball it would have been great if China ended on fourth place..
          this way I don't think there are any chances FIBA will give it to Jordan/Lebanon
          I wouldn't say it's impossible since there will be at least 1 bid that won't go to Europe. So the loser of this game would really be competing with the 6th best Americas squad, and someone like Nigeria, and Cameroon (both oceania teams are already in). The odds are certainly against them but there's still and outside chance.
          Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post

good point~

but again, if the other teams were good enough to put China in the forth, we would get at least 4 guaranteed spots.

naturalized ballers or not, keep getting better plz, Jordan/Lebanon~

Comment

Originally posted by doggfrenzy View Post
              US vs. US
              oh no wait, Jordan vs. Lebanon
              Which U.S is that ?

The african american players on the u.s team ? Or the U.K originated players ?

Comment

Lebanon will win.
                IRAN - THE BEST BASKETBALL NATION IN ASIA

Congratulations Jia You Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Shin_Dong_Pa View Post
                  Lebanon will win.
                  thanks,i hope so cause we had a tough game,we won it and all people know that,i'm not looking to the score cause it's fake

Comment

on the fiba website china vs lebanon is the first game not uploaded on the homepage ...seems like someone is hiding something like all the baskets ( vroman AND 1s which counted as only baskets or missed attempts and freijeh being fouled on but no foul called are only a few examples )

Comment

Originally posted by karim View Post
                      on the fiba website china vs lebanon is the first game not uploaded on the homepage ...seems like someone is hiding something like all the baskets ( vroman AND 1s which counted as only baskets or missed attempts and freijeh being fouled on but no foul called are only a few examples )
                      ...could it be because it's the last game finished...?

Comment

Originally posted by spashleyfan View Post
                        good point~

but again, if the other teams were good enough to put China in the forth, we would get at least 4 guaranteed spots.

naturalized ballers or not, keep getting better plz, Jordan/Lebanon~
                        well a wild card would not be given to China if they were fourth because they are too good but because this is China it will definitely increase the audience % of the world cup, and China has a great History of Asian Basketball but to be Honest the 4 teams in the semi-final deserve to go to the world cup since Lebanon lost twice to China with 3 and 4 and yesterday's game was not so fair after what the ref called again and again and Jordan performed really well against China but Lost by 6 as for Iran they are a very good team so I guess if Fiba would really care about being fair they would have to give a wild card for the fourth team and give the Asian Basketball a push. Anyway I think Jordan, Lebanon and Iran are really better than what they were before.

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                          well a wild card would not be given to China if they were fourth because they are too good but because this is China it will definitely increase the audience % of the world cup, and China has a great History of Asian Basketball but to be Honest the 4 teams in the semi-final deserve to go to the world cup since Lebanon lost twice to China with 3 and 4 and yesterday's game was not so fair after what the ref called again and again and Jordan performed really well against China but Lost by 6 as for Iran they are a very good team so I guess if Fiba would really care about being fair they would have to give a wild card for the fourth team and give the Asian Basketball a push. Anyway I think Jordan, Lebanon and Iran are really better than what they were before.
                          u r right, no wild card will be given to an asian team because of their strength until they start to cut down on those 30+, 40+, even 50+ ugly losses in the world championship games

Lebanon made some noise by beating France, Haddadi did pretty good in the olympics, good start, keep it going~~~

Comment

Originally posted by kerdito View Post
                            1)Fiba doesn't work in this way.And China deserves a wild card much more than most of countries according to fiba's rules..

2)Without China,Asia sucks in the WBC and Olmypics...The 1998 ABC is an example.And China with Yao is still competitive in the world's stage.

Comment

Any streams for this game?
                              Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
                                Any streams for this game?
                                ...sorry...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information