• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soliman
    first of all ineed to know some things

whats ur faviorate position(1 or 2) ???

do u want to settle down in egypt ???

u need to know that u wont get a good career in the final 6 teams easily

u might not get that money if u couldnt convice the coachs that u r better than the other locals

u hane to pay some money to come here to do try outs

u still can try to play in the national team before joining any team and if u succeeded its going to be so easy to join any team with a very good salary

I have always been a 2 and a very good scorer but can easily play the 1 and am very good at creating opportunities for others. I dont know about settling down in Egypt but I am willing to spend a few years there playing. I don't care about playing on the top teams. I have no problem playing with a lower team and trying to help them get to the top 6 and avoid dropping into a lower division. I am confident enough that i can prove myself among the locals. Money isn't something i have a lot of so I'm not sure about paying my own way. But I am looking for an agent still to try and help me out. I am interested in playing on the national team as well.

Do you have any contacts with agents as well who are familiar with Egyptian basketball? I do need you to know that I will need to make a good amount of money to play there though. It doesn't have to be a large amount like you mentioned before but I don't see myself playing for nothing either.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Soliman haven't heard from you in a few days. Hope all is good. Please contact me and let me know what teams you have connections with and if theres anything i need to do right now to help the process. Also do you know of any agents who might be of help to me in this situation that you can maybe connect me with? Talk to you soon.

Comment

Hey Soliman how's everything going? The season is over now right? Any new news about what the teams are doing in the offseason? Please contact me.

Comment

Originally posted by wf5
          Hey Soliman how's everything going? The season is over now right? Any new news about what the teams are doing in the offseason? Please contact me.
          i had alot of things to do in my work in the last month thats why i didnt contact with u & i am sorry 4 that

yeas the season is over now and some teams in the leauge are looking forward to see u but u have to come to egypt first any way

do u have any relatives to stay with ???

Comment

geziera hit the egyptian leauge title this year for the seventh time

sporting won the cup over geziera in the final

Comment

national team roster for the william jones cup

rami guniedi (6,1 - pg)
              mohamed mahmoud (6,0- pg)
              wael badr ( 6,4 - pg)
              tamer moustafa (6,2- sg)
              ahmed khaled ( 6,4- sg)
              mohamed elkerdani (6,5 - sf)
              mohamed elsaharty (6,6 - sf)
              moumen abou elanain (6,7 - sf)
              kareem shamsia (6,7 - pf)
              mohamed saaid (6,8 - pf)
              mostafa shawwat (6,9 - c)
              mohamed khorshid (6,9 -c)
              tarek elghanam (7,0 - c)
              mohamed adly (7,0 - c)

Comment

It's nice to see Egypt participate in the William Jones Cup.
                I think this will be good preparation for the national team especially since they will be playing against teams like Taiwan, Jordan, Qatar, Australia U19, and a group of American players (Athletes in Action AIA).
                Egypt was unlucky when they lost in the African Championships against Cape Verde for the 3rd place position and they have a chance to improve themselves once again and be able to challenge teams like Angola.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80
                  It's nice to see Egypt participate in the William Jones Cup.
                  I think this will be good preparation for the national team especially since they will be playing against teams like Taiwan, Jordan, Qatar, Australia U19, and a group of American players (Athletes in Action AIA).
                  Egypt was unlucky when they lost in the African Championships against Cape Verde for the 3rd place position and they have a chance to improve themselves once again and be able to challenge teams like Angola.

we hope so
                  best wishes to lebanon in beijing qualifications

Comment

we hope so
                    best wishes to lebanon in beijing qualifications
                    Thanks Soliman!
                    I wish the best for the Egyptian team as well!

Salam

Comment

i had alot of things to do in my work in the last month thats why i didnt contact with u & i am sorry 4 that

yeas the season is over now and some teams in the leauge are looking forward to see u but u have to come to egypt first any way

do u have any relatives to stay with ???

Well I dont have the money to get to Egypt on my own and I am trying to find more of a guarantee then just showing up on my own. this is why I am continuing my search for an agent. Would you happen to know which teams are currently interested in a combo guard like me?

Comment

Hey Soliman how is everything? Do you know when the Egyptian league season will start this year? I know it started real late last year. Talk to you soon.

Comment

American small forward

Hello!

I'm american 2'01 small forward.

Anyone can help me to know how can i contact with egypt teams?

Thank you,

My e-mail is kiaro0308@gmail.com

Sorry if i can't publish this post here. Does exist other forums to publish it?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaro
                            I think the Eurobasket.com has a special page for agents and players who are looking for work.
                            "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by wf5
                              Hey Soliman how is everything? Do you know when the Egyptian league season will start this year? I know it started real late last year. Talk to you soon.
                              sorry man i coudnt find any agent, iam an ordinary fan in the end !!!
                              the egyptian leauge will start in dec
                              hope to see u real soon

Comment

Originally posted by kiaro
                                Hello!

I'm american 2'01 small forward.

Anyone can help me to know how can i contact with egypt teams?

Thank you,

My e-mail is kiaro0308@gmail.com

get ur self a fine agent man !!!
                                hope to see u soon in the egyptian leauge

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information