Euroleague Regular Season: Week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
    Surprisingly one of the difference maker is Simon. He is having key role on ball movement and scoring critical points. Also he is not very good but average defender this year
    Micic, Moerman are playing above my expectations...
    When things go well, everyone seems to be doing better. Even the fans started to fill up the arena now after many years. Moreover, I think this time it's not a fluke. the chemistry is clearly there, it's a massive improvement. until Ataman gets broken

absolutely agreed on Simon. When we signed him last year, one of the selling points was his playmaking ability, and we really started to see it now. plus he's knocking down some big shots. In this respect, taking responsibility in the crunch time, we have at least 3 solid options now.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      In this respect, taking responsibility in the crunch time, we have at least 3 solid options now.
      Larkin, Simon and Beaubois?

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
        Lol, teams ask all the time.
        you can ask whatever you want, but referee doesn't do anything, because teams are asking him.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
          you can ask whatever you want, but referee doesn't do anything, because teams are asking him.
          It has happened a million times, but as I was saying 'double standards'.

Comment

Originally posted by Pero View Post
            Really? You should place a bet if you are so certain. Oly lost to Fener in the last second and was close till the end against CSKA at Moscow. Maybe Real will win but I don't think they will get 25 wins in the regular season. They will lose some games.
            I'm certain for very few things and Oly-Real game is not among them. Real can be awful or/and Oly can play an amazing game. I don't believe it's the most probable scenario though. The last games of your team and mine were disappointing even when we won.
            We certainly don't look like elite teams.

Comment

Some thoughts on the previous posts:

Without Llull, Ayon, Kuzmic, Oly seems a slight favorite to me now (at home). As Adon says though, it’s just one game and anything can happen. Oly has severe trouble guarding the perimeter so we we’ll have to see how they deal with this. Randolph-Print and Tavares-Milu are all star matchups.

Refs don’t check the replay because players ask them. They check the replay because that’s what they decided.

Simon is an amazing player who has hurt my trust multiple times in Fantasy :P Efes really seems different this year. They genuinely seem like a team that will fight very hard for a F4 spot.
              3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                Refs don’t check the replay because players ask them. They check the replay because that’s what they decided.
                If they made the wrong call (they did) and were so sure about it they didn't feel any need to check even after being asked, they're terrible.

So I'm looking forward to the day they'll be terrible in our favour cause so far they tend to be terrible against us.

Higgins is the real star in cska.

Comment

I love that Shved gave his post game interview while "You're the Best" played in the background. Deal with it Interbasket haters!!

Comment

Yet another heart breaker by Žalgiris.

Maybe today..m??

Edit: 3rd overtime for Zalgiris this season...
                    <-link to video
                    http://bit.ly/bg3272
                    http://bit.ly/dnTPE7

Comment

Am i the only one who thinks that, this is the best euroleague season with the new format?

Much more good teams and much more good games when compared to previous seasons.
                      Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

As Zalgiris fan I can say I AM TIRED OF THIS FUCKING SHIT

Comment

Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                          Am i the only one who thinks that, this is the best euroleague season with the new format?

Much more good teams and much more good games when compared to previous seasons.
                          Yeah. There are 3 teams at the bottom that are visibly weaker (not trainwrecks like what efes or armani used to be, just having to deal with limited resources) but beyond that it's crazy competitive.
                          That there is even a chance for this Zalgiris team to miss the playoffs is crazy.

Comment

what a game between zalgiris and cska
                            https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Calathes with the textbook unsportsmanlike, he has the audacity to ask for a review and the refs do go (!) and even change the decision!!!

Yeah, it's totally by chance that these things happen.

Very rarely does reality confirm what someone says so quickly.

Comment

CSKA vs. Zalgiris game was great, congrats to both -CSKA for the win, Zalgiris for struggle- teams.
                                The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information