Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Teams Hast the Best Guard Rotation in Euroleague 2019?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Teams Hast the Best Guard Rotation in Euroleague 2019?

1-CSKA
    • DE COLO, NANDO
    • RODRIGUEZ, SERGIO
    • HIGGINS, CORY
    • HACKETT, DANIEL
    • KULAGIN, MIKHAIL

2-Fenerbahçe
    • SLOUKAS, KOSTAS
    • DIXON, BOBBY
    • GREEN, ERICK
    • GUDURIC, MARKO
    • GULER, SINAN
    • MAHMUTOGLU, MELIH

3-Anadolu Efes
    • LARKIN, SHANE
    • BEAUBOIS, RODRIGUE
    • MICIC, VASILIJE
    • BALBAY, DOGUS
    • SIMON, KRUNOSLAV

4-Real Madrid
    • CAMPAZZO, FACUNDO
    • LLULL, SERGIO
    • CARROLL, JAYCEE
    • CAUSEUR, FABIEN
    • FERNANDEZ, RUDY
    • PREPELIC, KLEMEN

5-Olympiacos
    • WILLIAMS-GOSS, NIGEL
    • SPANOULIS, VASSILIS
    • MANTZARIS, VANGELIS
    • STRELNIEKS, JANIS

6-Olimpia Milan
    • JAMES, MIKE
    • NEDOVIC, NEMANJA
    • JERRELLS, CURTIS
    • BERTANS, DAIRIS

This is my personal list.

Make your top 5 list.
    Last edited by Tevfik1907; 12-09-2018, 07:12 PM.
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Cska
    Real Madrid
    Fener at first 3.

Cska is definately best at guards. Higgings become a star, De Colo and Ser-Rod alredy are. Madrid is second but Lull should be healthy. Fener comes third even tough some blind haters think they are mediocre.

After this order, The next ones are very disputed and depends on personel choices.

At preseason some genius were claiming Fener has very ordinary guard rotation. These ignorant think making good stats at mediocre teams make you better than Sloukas or Dixon. They are blind to see having the hearth and balls are more important than being stat quenn. One of them count Langford and Mike James as top tier and Sloukas second tier lol. Only Nick the Brick was enough to be better than whole Fener's guard rotation lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cemalex View Post
      Cska
      Real Madrid
      Fener at first 3.

Cska is definately best at guards. Higgings become a star, De Colo and Ser-Rod alredy are. Madrid is second but Lull should be healthy. Fener comes third even tough some blind haters think they are mediocre.

After this order, The next ones are very disputed and depends on personel choices.

At preseason some genius were claiming Fener has very ordinary guard rotation. These ignorant think making good stats at mediocre teams make you better than Sloukas or Dixon. They are blind to see having the hearth and balls are more important than being stat quenn. One of them count Langford and Mike James as top tier and Sloukas second tier lol. Only Nick the Brick was enough to be better than whole Fener's guard rotation lol.
      There is even worse, some dude said Wilbekin is better than Dixon, just because he scored against fodder teams in Euro cup. Then Dixon did this in Euroleague F4;

They can see where Wilbekin team is now, and where Dixon's team now.
      FENERBAHÇE
      --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
      --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

CSKA and Real very very easily. Others are mostly mediocre at best even tho some of the best guards are out there in the wild

Comment

You've forgot Guduric and Rudy and Causeur.

Real has by far the best point guard rotation with Llull and Campazzo, CSKA has by far the best shooting guard rotation, with Higgins and DeColo.
          If you look at it overall, it gets really difficult to decide.

Comment

do you realize with your logic, you are the biggest "hater" of about 10 other teams in the league? Stop this BS. This is a forum, where it's only healthy have disagreements, different opinions, etc.
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

1 Real Madrid
              2 Cska
              3 Fenerbahce
              4 Efes
              5 Olympiacos
              6 Olimpia

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                You've forgot Guduric and Rudy and Causeur.

Real has by far the best point guard rotation with Llull and Campazzo, CSKA has by far the best shooting guard rotation, with Higgins and DeColo.
                If you look at it overall, it gets really difficult to decide.
                Wow, I really forgot those.

I thought Real too, but is Llull really as good as before, after his injury? I've never seen the old Llull we know after injury.
                FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Fener guard rotation must include Tyler Ennis. He will be very important player for us in PF.

1. CSKA(Higgins is the best SG in this moment, De Colo, Chacho..)
                  2. Real
                  3. Efes
                  4. Fener(without Ennis)
                  5. Oly

Off topic
                  The best frontcourt:

1. Fener
                  2. Real
                  3. Barca
                  4. Oly
                  5. Efes

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                    Fener guard rotation must include Tyler Ennis. He will be very important player for us in PF.
                    He wasn't before his injury.

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                      I don't think Tyler will return before the TBL finals, which is after the Euroleague 2019 season finals.
                      FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                        do you realize with your logic, you are the biggest "hater" of about 10 other teams in the league? Stop this BS. This is a forum, where it's only healthy have disagreements, different opinions, etc.
                        I am not a hater, I am a warrior against Fener haters. They are always trying to underrate Fener, one of the best clubs of last 5 years. You are Ok with them but whenever I write about them you are coming to defend lol. You are also one of these, that is why you get offended when I wrote about the haters.

If their's are opinion so mines are. Do not try to prevent me. I can write my OPINION.

Comment

BBSK 86 - 103 Fener

Green ; 14 pts
                          Sinan ; 19 pts
                          Melih ; 11 pts

Sloukas and Guduric didn't play, and Dixon only played 12 min.
                          FENERBAHÇE

Comment

I am not a hater, I am a warrior against Fener haters. They are always trying to underrate Fener, one of the best clubs of last 5 years. You are Ok with them but whenever I write about them you are coming to defend lol. You are also one of these, that is why you get offended when I wrote about the haters.

If their's are opinion so mines are. Do not try to prevent me. I can write my OPINION.
                            I know you think you are warrior, but you do not realize that makes you predictable and your posts so repetitive/useless. Why can anyone talk about every other team and even deride a player, yourself being in the first row, but when anyone talks about anything about Fener, you come running around and start insulting? why does anyone have to bother about you?

I also know very well you think I'm the biggest hater. Everyone is a hater. Sorry mister, I will prevent this crap.
                            Last edited by Levenspiel; 12-10-2018, 10:58 AM.
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

1. CSKA
                              2. Real
                              3. Efes
                              4. Oly
                              5. Milan
                              6. Fener. IMO, Sloukas is playing much better this year, but the rest are nothing special, just good players, while GULER and
                              MAHMUTOGLU are practically nonexistant.
                              At the same time Fener's frontcourt is undoubtedly the best in the EL.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information