No announcement yet.

[1/8 Finals] Turkey - Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the ugliest 1/8 final I have seen so far, both teams having shitloads of unforced errors and lazy passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Richey666
      Yes, I think you are clueless moron too, so can we now go back to game instead of each other?
      >go cry to your Führer Erdogan, if you dont like different opinions maybe it helps and he can sue me.

>Asian team doing well so far in this Eurobasket game.

Geographical cluelessness, irrelevant comment about Erdogan alongside a freedom of speech jerk-off and an overly aggressive attitude.

Spotted the yank.
      İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
      Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
      Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
      Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
      Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

Comment

Ouch three pointer at the buzzer.
        Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

El Chacho is always more productive and dynamic than Rubio.

Comment

Ouch karma sucks, Osman, remember that elbow you threw to Bertans neck, with Bertans getting foul?

Comment

Korkmaz having game of his life, while Spaniards seem kind of hesitant on offense. Luckily Rubio hitting his shots much better than in NBA.

Comment

Game over.

Comment

Ugh i said that Rodríguez was productive than Rubio and now he scores two triples.

Comment

Obviously, shooting threes with 15% , you can't beat Spain.

Comment

• Gotta give it to Turkey, they fought well. Personally I was wrong to start with some provocative comments and I apologise for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
                        Obviously, shooting threes with 15% , you can't beat Spain.
                        Turkey did a lot of things well, but missed too many shots.

Why Güler played all game? At least Navarro contributed a couple baskets.

Comment

• The next plz
                          BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by HeinrichMohr View Post
                            Ugh i said that Rodríguez was productive than Rubio and now he scores two triples.
                            Rubio probably doubled the ammount of 3s he've ever scored tonight but anyway Spain was the better team and it was obvious in the end. Anyway I am a Barcelona and Spain fan in basketball and football so I will cheer for you guys until the end of the tournament. Congrats for the win.
                            Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
                            Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

• Now, it's time for a cold beer or two and game of the day. Valiant effort by Turks, such a pitty that teams with higher ambition are not giving a chance to Sarica and he has to stroll around Karsiyaka and Besiktas, he deserves a bigger stage.

Spain played mostly like shit but in the end won, which is what matters the most. They had two really weak games so far in the tournament, but their ceiling is so high that anybody who plays them should disregard this performance and prepare for the worst...

Comment

• Originally posted by SaliH View Post
                                Rubio probably doubled the ammount of 3s he've ever scored tonight but anyway Spain was the better team and it was obvious in the end. Anyway I am a Barcelona and Spain fan in basketball and football so I will cheer for you guys until the end of the tournament. Congrats for the win.
                                U chose wisely
                                BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information