[1/4 Final] China - India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [1/4 Final] China - India

Amjyot and Amritpal Singh of India takes on the Walking Great Wall of China.

China is heavily favored here, but India has shown they can beat China on their home floor in the group stage of the FIBA Asia Cup last year, though China fielded in their U23 team back then.

India's reputation as the next Iran will be tested against the main NT of China.
    China
    0%
    India
    0%
    Originally posted by gideon
    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Originally posted by judasmartel
    Amjyot and Amritpal Singh of India takes on the Walking Great Wall of China.

China is heavily favored here, but India has shown they can beat China on their home floor in the group stage of the FIBA Asia Cup last year, though China fielded in their U23 team back then.

India's reputation as the next Iran will be tested against the main NT of China.
    it's not u23, dude, you always sound like idiot, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zhang View Post
      it's not u23, dude, you always sound like idiot, lol
      Come on man that is out of line.

Comment

Originally posted by budz17 View Post
        Come on man that is out of line.
        Pardon the guy. He's probably offended because we thought his team will tank. Good thing they didn't.
        Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

10-7 China. 19-year-old Zhou Qi overpowers the much older Amritpal Singh.

Comment

38-17 China. The Chinese broke the game wide open.

Comment

China is really really good. I believe finals would be Philippines vs China. Im going to give slight edge for China to win it all..

Comment

China strength always been home court advantage. hopefully future tournaments start being held elsewhere..

Comment

Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
                  China strength always been home court advantage. hopefully future tournaments start being held elsewhere..
                  Iran has beaten them on their home floor before, they can do that again.

We have beaten them on their home floor before, we can do that again, but we need to beat you and Japan first.

Comment

Originally posted by eshmawi View Post
                    Every country which hosts the game would have some "edge". Like how Korea was able to win gold in the Asian games and Philippines silver in the the 2013 Fiba Asia. China seems the most impressive team throughout the tournament, the only time they were slight vulnerable was against Korea. The matches against the rest of the teams were utter domination.

Comment

56-29 China. The refs counted a buzzer beater putback that should not have been counted. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by bballcrazy View Post
                        Every country which hosts the game would have some "edge". Like how Korea was able to win gold in the Asian games and Philippines silver in the the 2013 Fiba Asia. China seems the most impressive team throughout the tournament, the only time they were slight vulnerable was against Korea. The matches against the rest of the teams were utter domination.
                        That's why I like the new qualifying system for the WC in theory, but the real problem is that the WC qualifiers run smack right through the NBA season and those of most national leagues in the world. (PBA, CBA, FLB, ACB, Euroleague, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by bballcrazy View Post
                          China is really really good. I believe finals would be Philippines vs China. Im going to give slight edge for China to win it all..
                          I believe this is the likely final for this Asian Championship. A battle between old powerhouse teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ctongco View Post
                            I believe this is the likely final for this Asian Championship. A battle between old powerhouse teams.
                            In true David vs Goliath fashion.

Also, Terrence Romeo vs Guo Ailun would be a fun duel to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ctongco View Post
                              Yeah, they are a totally different team from Fiba Asia 2013. I watched quite a number of the games and China was playing the in out game to perfection. Inside the paint, no one would be able to challenge them (Yi Jianlian, Wang Zhelin and Zhou Qi), and yet the guard play (A traditional weakness of China's team) is also fantastic. Li Gen started the tournament with 9 straight three pointers in a row. There are other shooters who clip 3's at a high rate too. The revelation of this team would be the young guards (Guo Ailun and Zhao Jiwei), both who are very capable and exciting point guards.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information