This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lietuvis View Post
    The tickets that will be hot here will be Lithuanian games. I would not worry about any others as locals here only want to see their team unless you will meet them in any of these games.
    yes but unfortunately I believe lithuanians think their team will get to the final and so buy hundreds of tickets for this game..

Comment

Originally posted by Gytaz View Post
      The capacity of Žalgiris Arena will be almost 15.000, I'm pretty sure you'll still be able to get tickets after March 1st.
      And it can be even expanded by two more thousands.

Jis taip pat pasakė, kad Kauno arenos talpa - 15 tūkstančių vietų - gali prireikus būti išplėsta dar 2 tūkstančiais.
      I'm on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sagenas View Post
        translation: "However, from Febuary 3rd "Eurobasket FanClub" will start, which members could buy tickets few days sooner. Every club's member will get more interesting offers in the future".

Probably we have to wait two more days.
        Keep me in touch with that since i don't speak lithuanian We'll have to pa an additional amount of money i suppose?

Comment

is there any maps of Cido, Vilnus and Kaunas Arena with price categories??

Comment

Originally posted by dewojos View Post
            is there any maps of Cido, Vilnus and Kaunas Arena with price categories??
            Not yet, as far as know. Obviously you'll be able to see the maps once the tickets go on sale.

Comment

I called the Lithuanian Basketball Federation and inquired about that "Eurobasket Fanclub". I was informed, that on the 3rd of February in www.tiketa.lt (official seller of tickets, luckily they have an english version of their site) and www.eurobasket2011.com there will be additional information provided, but basically the idea is that for 10 LTL you can become a member of "EB Fanclub", and members of it will get a chance to buy tickets 2-3 days in advance plus some additional benefits.

Comment

So if I pay I will have the insurance to have tickets for the final?

Comment

Originally posted by valdu0! View Post
                  So if I pay I will have the insurance to have tickets for the final?
                  then you could start buying tickets faster than official date, but that doesn't mean other people won't try doing same
                  I'm on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Gytaz View Post
                    It seems that every basketball federation will get 100 tickets allocated to their fans. Other fans, it seems, will have to fight the Lithuanians in the free market conditions. That is, if I understand everything correctly. But obviously many countries won't even need those 100 tickets and many need much more than that. So how does this work? What happens if, for example, Bulgaria only needs 20 tickets?
                    At Eurobasket 2009 we where 4 fans from Israel. I guess this time could be more, but not much more... NT it's not Maccabi
                    My Youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by sagenas View Post
                      then you could start buying tickets faster than official date, but that doesn't mean other people won't try doing same
                      15 000 people?

Comment

15 000 people?
                        Basketball is Lithuania's football.
                        I see several thousands tickets booked by local elite.

Comment

I have registered to ticketa website but i don't reive the confirmation e mail. Is it the sam for all of you?

Comment

Nobody can help me?

Comment

Nobody can help me?
                              Write them email and report about your problem - they will help you...or try registering using different email.
                              I'm on twitter

Comment

I used my french msn acount, maybe that's the issue...
                                You have bought the fan thing? How is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information