• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel so sorry for PR

they really deserved to win

Comment

Originally posted by zik013 View Post
      Russian channel NTV's commentator Gomelskiy counted at least 6 clear calls in Turkey's favor.. he called it a disgrace
      Come on Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball then... the game was fair... PR guys are worse them Spanish or Greek folks who aregue not to have committed a foul in their basketball history.

Suck it up and learn to play some defense the game is more than chucking three pointers

Comment

First the FIFA WC and now the FIBA WC...seriously? The officiating is just ________.

There should be some apologies after this tourny.

Congrads Turkey.
        "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by parso View Post
          Come on Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball then... the game was fair... PR guys are worse them Spanish or Greek folks who aregue not to have committed a foul in their basketball history.

Suck it up and learn to play some defense the game is more than chucking three pointers
          irony
          Lithuania > Serbia 5:2 in official games this century

Comment

We prepared to watch a nice game and it ended up in total disgrace...The refs were just unbelievable

If PR got robbed against Greece because of FTs athe the last minutes, well....how does someone call today's 3nd and 4th quarter????
            ...the gentle art of making enemies...

Comment

28-11
              sigpic

Comment

Gomelskiy knows about basketball hundred times more then you will ever know.. sadly thats the truth
                its not the style of PR that is the question here, but how the refs definitely changed the game.. and they are not supposed to to that

Comment

Originally posted by Joyrider View Post
                  If PR got robbed against Greece because of FTs athe the last minutes, well....how does someone call today's 3nd and 4th quarter????
                  laughable

against Lithuania it will only get worst
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks like Turkey still had a hangover left from last night lol

Comment

Originally posted by zik013 View Post
                      Gomelskiy knows about basketball hundred times more then you will ever know.. sadly thats the truth
                      its not the style of PR that is the question here, but how the refs definitely changed the game.. and they are not supposed to to that
                      How did they change it? Should they have called fouls on Turkish player for playing decent defense... I really don't know??? Whats his argument since you seem not to have your own opinion...

I give you the last play could have been a foul but the ref ususally prefer to play it out and don't go for tick tack faouls on the last play.

Comment

What happened?

We got robbed again?

Who are we gonna face next? Lithuania?

I hear theyre soft so at least they are not even gonna give the ref the benefit of a doubt when calling a foul against us.
                        Originally posted by J-Mart
                        the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
                        sigpic

Comment

Fiba don't respect us, this games are crazy, shame on FIBA....Turk people celebratig, shame on you too... Puerto Rico deserved win this game...
                          Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
                          16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
                          Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
                          8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

How did they change it? Should they have called fouls on Turkish player for playing decent defense... I really don't know??? Whats his argument since you seem not to have your own opinion...

I give you the last play could have been a foul but the ref ususally prefer to play it out and don't go for tick tack faouls on the last play.
                            i watched the game.. and i have an opinion.. they changed it by calling NON EXISTANT fouls on PR players... by giving Gonlum the two points AND ONE... even Gonlum was smiling after that ironically... they BROKE PR in that period of time.. then later (as Gomelskiy predicted) the refs started calling fouls on Turkish players also... and Turkey almost lost the game !!!

Comment

I give you the last play could have been a foul but the ref ususally prefer to play it out and don't go for tick tack fouls on the last play.
                              Are you fucking for real?, your defense was full court with a lot of foul on Barea and Vassallo...Puerto Rico was better today than Turkey, accept that!
                              Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
                              16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
                              Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
                              8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

Originally posted by PRSURF View Post
                                Fiba don't respect us, this games are crazy, shame on FIBA....Turk people celebratig, shame on you too... Puerto Rico deserved win this game...
                                Hold your horses boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information